Ideas Main

Since i did not see any place to put suggestions I will do them right here.

I loved that there are several possibilities to win Kobans, but you guys are kinda wasting money, there should be a option so that players could use kobans to pay for a refill in Energy or Combativity. or you cold sell "energy bars" that can replenish some point in energy, they could be bought with kobans and/or be obtainable in quests and chests( just like boosters).

In high level adventures, it's required tons of energy its almost abnormal, and I'm sure many players would love to spend some kobans just to gain those energy points that are missing to complete the last scene of the adventure.

And would be fair, it's just a shortcut that players with kobans can use, You guys just need to balance it enough, not being very cheap to the point of everyone using it without losing too much, and not be too expensive to the point that even players who pay for kobans don't want to use it.

Also that's my second suggestion,

Why there are so many energy checkpoints in these adventures? some of the energy requirements are just strange, you spend 10 points to take of your clothes, more 9 points to say something lewd, then 7 points because girl is talking , more 5 point's saying that you're already hard, more 8 points because THE GIRL says she can't wait for you, and so on..

I can understand points being required in sex scenes and actions made BY the player but sometimes you're not doing anything, like speding points because the goblin/troll king is fucking the girl...why i'm wasting my energy if i'm not in the scene? or doing the action?.

I didn't wanted to sound rude, but i think i'ts too much pointless grinding. you can even increase the point's in action scenes, just don't make us waste energy point's when our character is not even doing anything.

And my third suggestion

Make the "Arena/battle"  refreshable with time or money too, whenever I see strong characters I simply attack anyone so I can go down in the rankings and face easier opponents.

I unfortunately did not notice, but if the game does not have rewards based on your opponent's level it would be good to add them. There is no reward for being at the highest ranking level, you only face more difficult opponents and so you are more likely to lose.

Final suggestion

We should have some more interaction with the harem, for example after 2 affection level's we can have an extra sex scene with them. I know it can be tricky and complicated to the artists so you can use the same "preset".

Like after affection level 2 all girls will do a "blowjob scene", just use the same player character (like showing only the legs after all, every character it's the same anyway) in the same position (like sitting on the floor) at the same background (like in his "house" or having options so the player can change this like forest,street,house) and just change the girl. She will do the same thing anyway,

And you can have like only one or maybe 3 "pages", one at the beginning starting the fun,  at the middle with an saliva and blushing effect on their cheeks and in the end use the ejaculation effect. these effects can be used in the same places and also for all the girls without the need to really detailing each one. 

It would look like a whole scene with a beginning, middle and a end, but it would use the same drawing. with just a few quick changes that could be done digitally in any program.

This would also make players who have fetish for some specific character spend more real money buying kobans trying to get them just to see them in a sex scene.

And also it would be more realistic, after all if somebody wants to see some erotic scene the person has to go and replay the entire adventures and with time this becomes very repetitive.

It's our harem why we can't have sex with them even having affection?

These are my suggestions I would love to hear other players' opinions on this and if the devs become interested they can use my suggestions and the opinions of those who comment as a basis.

(sorry for the bad english guys ;=;)

Edited by callmebad

1st. You can already use Kobans to refill energy/combativity.

2nd. Bad idea, They do that for a reason, y'know? That reason is to not finish the storyline too early. What you will be waiting for if you finish all the arcs in one day?

3rd. This is good, i hope they introduce some rewards for being in top10 or smthng :) 

4th. You don't need that. You have plenty of sex scenes with each gir already in affection scenes, and i bet you don't have all girls yet, so you have plenty to to explore. And don't you think one redrawed countless times scene would be just... boring at some point? I prefer this little affection scenes, some are adorable, a lot of them are just funny or exciting in another way!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, callmebad said:

Since i did not see any place to put suggestions

if u dont look for it u obviously wont see it. how about the suggestion subforum ( ' - ')

I will do them right here.

energy refill for kobans already exists. if u dont have enough energy bust still click "next" the offer will show up.

Also that's my second suggestion,

would result in 1page costing 50energy, then 10pages without any costs because someone else is talking, then another 80energy for u. (kinda exaggerated but u should get it). the pacing would be horrible. its fine as it is. its an idle game and most people wait till their bar is 99%full anyway.

And my third suggestion

same refill as for storyenergy. start a battle with insufficient energy and it will offer a refill. 

And there is no point in rewards because the pvp ranking exists for a pretty long time and would need a reset system to be relevant. Also PvP is rigged because the attacker always wins. Attacker gets the bonus-stats for his alpha girl, defender fights with his base-stats only. PvP will be reworked. maybe this year. we will see.

Final suggestion

possible. but i dont think there is a high priority for something specific as this. some basic stuff like a balanced economy (or the mentioned pvp rework) need to be done before that.

• Like 1

Hello all.

Okay, I've been playing this game for 2 days now and I am pleased with how it's going. But there are some things I'd like to suggest.

I feel like there is not enough interaction with ones harem. I'd love to be able to give them Items (aside from the stuff that boosts affection and experience) so they can have more benefits.

Maybe a trinket that boosts the amount of money made. Or a necklace that gives a small chance to add energy or combativity, maybe even bonus stats on items which are received when winning a battle. They could also have a twist to them like "Win 5 PvP games with only one Girl" or something like that and while the item is equipped on a girl it will yield negative stats to that girl so that it gets more challenging(there are many other ways aside from my example to make it interesting). It would be great if these items were tradeable but that does not have to be a must-have feature

Another point i'd like to bring up which would pair nicely with the items are dungeons. I'd like to send a group of my girls to a mission which can drop loot and maybe exclusive girls. These Dungeons lock out the girls and they cannot be used for battling while in a mission. This would give a natural way to level girls up ( I think that buying books just so they can level is a bad design choice)  and make for a nice way to progress. Maybe even a chance to find a hidden path while doing these missions when the right girl is equipped that can lead up to a special boss which drops a special girl. Maybe even a a alternative upgrade path to a girl.

An example would be that I send Ankyo on a mission which just happened to have spawned with a special interaction for said girl. This would lead to a seperate storyline through missions and even parts of storyline and ultimately gives a Asuka or Mari parody. (Basicly another parody of a girl in their respective origin or a related one) Now these event would not have to be extremly rare but they should be challenging so that to be successfull you'd have to have upgraded the girl in question. Items could increase the chance for such an event.

As a third point. I'd love to see some interaction between the girls. Maybe a gallery for special scenes with the girls. These can occur when certain criteria are met like having all the girls from the dark lord causes the girls to have a orgy. These small events could also occur in the aforementioned missions. Y-know, like 2 girls which are similar in stats will get it on when they are in the right mission(I'd prefer to leave the Maincharacter out for this one because I prefer lesbian stuff but thats just my personal opinion)

Now this is just a small list of things I'd like to see ingame and it's pretty late. Some things might be complete nonsense.It's late and I am very tired atm.

Oh and I almost forgot. Can I please just go to the right scene in a story quest I've already completed instead of having to click the arrow for days on end.

See y'all

~Banana

• Like 1

On 03/10/2017 at 3:12 AM, dirtyveggie said:

1st. You can already use Kobans to refill energy/combativity.

2nd. Bad idea, They do that for a reason, y'know? That reason is to not finish the storyline too early. What you will be waiting for if you finish all the arcs in one day?

3rd. This is good, i hope they introduce some rewards for being in top10 or smthng :) 

4th. You don't need that. You have plenty of sex scenes with each gir already in affection scenes, and i bet you don't have all girls yet, so you have plenty to to explore. And don't you think one redrawed countless times scene would be just... boring at some point? I prefer this little affection scenes, some are adorable, a lot of them are just funny or exciting in another way!

1st. That's true, they appear only if you have depleted the entire bar, i don't pay attetion to pop-ups tha's why i never saw that.

2nd I can understand the reason wht they do that, but the grinding is still almost making me quit.

3nd like weekly rewards for the top 10

4rd yes i do not have all the girls and i do not want to spend all my money in a girl with low money stats only for a random scene that may or should not be a sex scene, and no i do not think it would become boring i played MNFclub that has the same sex positions only changing the characters and is still cool, and i saw that in other games because it changes the character you get a different feeling. i don't want do advertise the games so i can't show you this games.

On 03/10/2017 at 4:20 AM, Sarkasth said:

if u dont look for it u obviously wont see it. how about the suggestion subforum ( ' - ')

that's a new level of presumption my friend, i did look for it, i just never expect to look for it in the "SUPORT and Bug Report" Forum.

energy refill for kobans already exists. if u dont have enough energy bust still click "next" the offer will show up.

They only appear if you don't have any energy left and press the energy check anyways, and its a pop-up thats why i never payed attention to that

would result in 1page costing 50energy, then 10pages without any costs because someone else is talking, then another 80energy for u. (kinda exaggerated but u should get it). the pacing would be horrible. its fine as it is. its an idle game and most people wait till their bar is 99%full anyway.

1 page costing 50 energy would be impossible for the new players with low energy bar (yeah exaggerated), i don't think its fine as it is, and think it's kinda boring and really slow but is a idle game and i understand it (but its still lame).

And there is no point in rewards because the pvp ranking exists for a pretty long time and would need a reset system to be relevant. Also PvP is rigged because the attacker always wins. Attacker gets the bonus-stats for his alpha girl, defender fights with his base-stats only. PvP will be reworked. maybe this year. we will see.

So do you think a rewarding system in the new pvp should be done then? i have played many games before and the "attacker always win" its something commom so that's not worryng me too much.

possible. but i dont think there is a high priority for something specific as this. some basic stuff like a balanced economy (or the mentioned pvp rework) need to be done before that.

Not a high priority but it should be done, theres a ton of other things to be done before that but more interactions with our girls should be a thing.

Edited by callmebad

14 minutes ago, callmebad said:

that's a new level of presumption my friend, i did look for it, i just never expect to look for it in the "SUPORT and Bug Report" Forum.

Then let me "presume" u didnt even check the frontpage.....like.......the very first page of the whole forum.......the thing u see when u open it.....

suggest.thumb.png.1b39701f65c13a095ccb0f9d6a9a67c3.png

16 minutes ago, callmebad said:

So do you think a rewarding system in the new pvp should be done then? i have played many games before and the "attacker always win" its something commom so that's not worryng me too much.

Rewards are always nice, not sure they would be able to balance it tho. Balancing isnt the strongest point of this game.

On 10/1/2017 at 9:34 PM, seancouger007 said:

Gheesh i just saw this after i posted......well here's my idea how about a contest that lasts for a week where the winner get a customized harlem girl (like custom character) with stats of the game creator choosing

You can already get girls from contests if you get in the top 4 spots you save the kobans up from winning to buy them in epic pachinko

11 hours ago, callmebad said:

They only appear if you don't have any energy left and press the energy check anyways, and its a pop-up thats why i never payed attention to that

1 page costing 50 energy would be impossible for the new players with low energy bar (yeah exaggerated), i don't think its fine as it is, and think it's kinda boring and really slow but is a idle game and i understand it (but its still lame).

Not a high priority but it should be done, theres a ton of other things to be done before that but more interactions with our girls should be a thing.

Attacker does not always win but if you lost it's because you're fighting someone with much higher stats than you.

5 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

daily login rewards

an ingame chat

premium account option where u get special benefits

equipment for girls in your party

a kind of lottery where u win prizes

a bank where u get extra money: for example u dispose there money and u get 5% extra money per hour

lottery=pachinko since you have to be lucky for what you get but not everyone is a complete loser.

daily login rewards=missions

premium account = patron or buying kobans since you pay every month depending on the rewards you want

Your main character has the equipment so no need for girls to have with over 100 girls in the game that would cost to much money and time to do most of the people that suggest this have not maxed out their stats in the market place so that is a way for you to increase your stats past equipment also affection level increases girls stats a bit as well not just their level..

The cost of items increase every level so it makes no sense for them to add a bank option when they want you to spend it not save.it but i like your in game chat idea however you have to understand that means another thing has to be moderated so it will cost them money and time to deal with all the stuff people report that is posted on it.

Edited by natstar

daily quests and dailys login reward r different things. pachinko, hmm not really see that as lottery cause top prizes r garantied if u pay 10 times. premium account also sth else than just recharging. that is sth like an abo. so pay a certain fee and you get a bonus during that time. and equipment i mean only the 3 girls fighting with u not all u own ^^

and just was some ideas i had early in the moring xD

• 2 weeks later...

My suggestion is that every 100 levels players get additional rewards like for girls they get an extra star so u get more money and your energy,fight points increase lastly you get a free girl the next time you spend gold on single spend on pachinko game.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

since my energy  is at 100 / full and  i wait  for "burning cave"  chapter  i got some suggestions to burn energy  someone here already beat me to the  energy to  combativity points conversion. If not  that energy can be spent on something like a job like go spend some energy to get cash and profession exp  that levels you'r job level to get more cash per spent energy on higher job levels . Or  since i picked this from vindictus crafting can be added  for books or affinity  items  with just energy with also leveling in craftsmanship higher level better item like from 1 to 20 level common  20 to 40 rare  or something dunno if adding material for crafting would go well personally i think it would be best to just require  energy . Or taking girls we  have in harem on date just for fun sake and to get rid of those pent-up energy points  :)  if some extra scenes can be squeezed from it  ok if not also ok i'm just bored at the moment 

• Like 1

im going ot beat a dead horse ive been proposing, but I say a new main quest in which the hero gets sucked into a TV, and the boss and his girls are all based on popular cartoon mothers or women, and he has to try and get out (I guess kinda like in the world of the dead level)

Hello dear sires, I have a very simple idea, easy to do, and including the support team may already is working on it. :)

What about epic books? When you are in lower levels, that would be, of course, just a waist of book slot for you, but when you get a higher level, just spell books are not more enough. For exemple, I'm on level 106, and right now, I have 5 girls with 0 xp. To level up them to my level, I would need at least 6 spell books for each one of the five girls. Also, I have more than 20 girls in level 70 (more or less), and there is no books enough for all of them. And as you know, give xp to girls give points in 3 different contests, that are a very good way to get free kobans. The point is: the market reposition of books aren't fast enough to I compete with I all got, or what is the real problem, the books arent good enough for my level.:|

So, thats my suggestion: just as happens with the gifts, determinate that epic books will appear, not after own a certain number of girls, but after reach a certain level. I started to feel this need about level 100, when girls of that level have close to 900 in total xp. Before rebalance, epic books already existed, and now... I miss them.:(

In the future, when people rech levels like 200, 300, this problem will become really serious. A good thing would be prevent the problems before they become. Also, legendary books, in very high levels, also would be needed...

Well, I'm waiting your feedback! B| Regards from Brazil!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've been thinking about this for a while now (from almost the beginning when I stared playing) as I'd inevitably reach the end of the last updated content, which by now I have.

Could we get an alternate use of energy? I know its main use is to propel us further through the story, and that we already have stamina for getting cash and girls. Still, it looks like such a terrible waste to have a whole bunch of energy just.. sitting there, being useless. So I thought of an idea which might be useful.
There are currently 2 pages of landscapes in the Adventure tab. What if, at the center of these, we have a facility of sorts where we can use energy to get.. Cash, I'd say. Although maybe you could have a high cap of like 1000 energy to give some kobans every time you reach this cap. Say on the first page we have the 'porn mines', just to give an example, in the mountain range. You invest energy and then when a certain cap is reached you get something out of it (cash, kobans, items,..). Then, with every city you complete, the payout from the mine increases. So when finishing Gems Kingdom, you'll get more rewards than when you had only finished Begin City. Not sure how the payout should relate to troll's rewards. I'd suggest slightly higher if it's cash, so people may have to consider spending energy on quest progress or the quick money.
Then, for the second page there's the water from a sea or smt, you could have an oil rig in the middle, looking for a source of aphrodisiac in the ground under the lake. Something that's make sense to the overall world. But again, progressively better rewards as you get through more cities. People will have to make a choice for quick money to upgrade girls or stats, or quest progress. And the people who are at the final bit of the current build can use it as an extra source of income while they wait for new content, without that full bar of energy glaring at them.

So, in short; suggestion for implementation of 'facilities' in the adventure pages where one can invest energy for rewards endlessly.

Ok, here's an idea which has been on my mind ever since I left the magic forest:

Include more Harem girls into the main storyline later on

Now, I understand that this might be much easier said than done. After all: apart from the "fixed drops" an author can never be sure which girls the player has in his harem, and which not. In the beginning you can only be sure of Red Battler,  Ankyo and of course Bunny, but she already made her guest appearance :D

But I think it would be cool if the hero runs into an adventure and then actually has to get some help from his girls.

For example..  Bunny, Anyo, Red Battler and you could team up with Ninja Guy (or any other male protagonist) and his trusty dog Lazy Loo. Then 'the gang' can then head out into an adventure. I don't know... the mystery of the fucked ghost? ;)

"And I would have gotten away fucking it too, it weren't for those girls and that fucking dog!" :P

Ninja guy: "Who? Me?"

There's a lot of adventuring going on and we hardly get to see or read anything about the harem girls. And I think there's plenty of room for some nice fantasies to work out. Of course you'd also have to create drawn material, that could be an issue I suppose, but then again...

Storyline idea...  Hmm, maybe a horny ghost trying to have sex with everything he can find? You meet up with someone, you investigate an old spooky building and obviously the ghost is going to have sex with some harem girls. Then there's a big chase (duh) and in the end it turns out, much to everyone's surprise (except for the actual player) that the friend you met was actually the sexfiend.

But yeah, I think it would be cool to have more harem girls make their appearance in the main adventure.

17 minutes ago, ZenMaster said:

Ok, here's an idea which has been on my mind ever since I left the magic forest:

Include more Harem girls into the main storyline later on

Now, I understand that this might be much easier said than done. After all: apart from the "fixed drops" an author can never be sure which girls the player has in his harem, and which not. In the beginning you can only be sure of Red Battler,  Ankyo and of course Bunny, but she already made her guest appearance :D

But I think it would be cool if the hero runs into an adventure and then actually has to get some help from his girls.

For example..  Bunny, Anyo, Red Battler and you could team up with Ninja Guy (or any other male protagonist) and his trusty dog Lazy Loo. Then 'the gang' can then head out into an adventure. I don't know... the mystery of the fucked ghost? ;)

"And I would have gotten away fucking it too, it weren't for those girls and that fucking dog!" :P

Ninja guy: "Who? Me?"

There's a lot of adventuring going on and we hardly get to see or read anything about the harem girls. And I think there's plenty of room for some nice fantasies to work out. Of course you'd also have to create drawn material, that could be an issue I suppose, but then again...

Storyline idea...  Hmm, maybe a horny ghost trying to have sex with everything he can find? You meet up with someone, you investigate an old spooky building and obviously the ghost is going to have sex with some harem girls. Then there's a big chase (duh) and in the end it turns out, much to everyone's surprise (except for the actual player) that the friend you met was actually the sexfiend.

But yeah, I think it would be cool to have more harem girls make their appearance in the main adventure.

This is actually happening all ready!
Worlds 5, 6, 8 and 9 have recurring girls from previous world, and some are even just introduced to the story because they were not in the story yet.

• Like 2

I just noticed these two troll images are extremely hot, in the NTR kind of way.

It's like Bunnie and Agate have betrayed you, but it still looks hot as hell. It makes me think there are many, many older troll images like these which I have missed out on.

It would be a shame if they were gone permanently, is there a way you could generate some kind of gallery somewhere that lists all the troll images you have defeated and conquered?

Because that would be so cool to have these images of defeated trolls in the new Profile section. Just an example: even if you unlock corrupt Bunnie and corrupt Agate though the Pachinko, their troll images should still be displayed in a section on your profile as defeated.

Corrupted Bunnie and corrupted Agate is NTR heaven, time to reconquer these hotties!

• Like 1