Ideas Main

how about a loyalty boost to the reward for completing the daily missions? every ten daily missions completed adds +1 kobans to your daily mission completion reward thereafter, maxing out at say 50 kobans. every 5 daily missions completed earns a bonus of a random affection gift. After every 50 daily missions completed the bonus affection gift raises in guaranteed minimum rarity (ie after 50 the gift is rare or above, after 100 epic or above, etc)

I'd like to see the harem menu redesigned, maybe like the battle team selection screen so it shows 12 girls instead of just 3 and tapping a girls picture collects her income or if she's not ready to give it up yet it goes to her level up screen on the right side. I only have 16 girls but I have read that there are like 120 and scrolling through that many every time I collect their money sounds like a headache. They could also make the "collect all" button cost 0 kobans.

For the revivals maybe HH could adopt a style like Flower Knight Girls does with their Reissues.  In FKG about six months later the do a time limited reissue of the events to get a specific girl.  If you missed the event the first time, this is your second chance to obtain her in a limited amount of time.  Then about 6 month after the reissue, that event/girl goes on permanent reissue.  So you always have a chance to complete the event and obtain that girl.

So for HH we just had a time limited reissue of the Halloween and Xmas events.  Next year maybe those events can go on permanent reissue. Two ways this could happen. 

1. Just make the Boss Drop girls a permanent fixture to the boss drops on the permanent reissue date. 
  2. Create a new tab alongside missions and contests.  This tab could be called reissues.  Then they would feature the original daily mission from the event in the original order from the first time the event was introduced.  Only one mission a day can be completed and rewards kobans.  After the first seven missions are done you are given a prize: one of the event boss girls or a random epic+ gift if you already have the girl.  After the Second seven missions are done you get the second event boss girl or a second random epic+ gift if you already have that girl.

Just a random thought after reading many salt posts about not getting event girls.

Edited by Captain Alvord

3 hours ago, Captain Alvord said:
  1. Just make the Boss Drop girls a permanent fixture to the boss drops on the permanent reissue date. 
  2. Create a new tab alongside missions and contests.  This tab could be called reissues.  Then they would feature the original daily mission from the event in the original order from the first time the event was introduced.  Only one mission a day can be completed and rewards kobans.  After the first seven missions are done you are given a prize: one of the event boss girls or a random epic+ gift if you already have the girl.  After the Second seven missions are done you get the second event boss girl or a second random epic+ gift if you already have that girl.

some kind of permanent reissuing would be nice but your suggestion doesn't include the pachinko only and mission event girls. as others said the devs have plans for this. also it shouldn't be too easy to obtain previous event girls so they still feel special. maybe they could just add some "troll fighting arena" where you can fight previous incarnations of event trolls to obtain the event girls but only after like 1-2 years and girls obtained via that arena should be treated like normal boss girls regarding drop chances and share the same pity timer.

Hello, it's been a wile since i've posted in this forum but i had an idea, i don't know if anyone else thought of it but here it is and i think it'll be easy to do. It's regarding the energy(en) that you can't consume after completing the quest line, so maybe we can use it a substitute for the combat energy(cen), like 5en=1cen or maybe 10en=1cen, that's up to you developers to chose, or maybe you can create a training center were we can train our stats or lvl up our harem.

That it's up to you guys to chose what idea you consider best, and if someone else suggested it i'm sorry, but i really thing this are good ideas.

Edited by D.S.-sama
  • Like 1

On 12/25/2017 at 11:05 PM, Habi said:

some kind of permanent reissuing would be nice but your suggestion doesn't include the pachinko only and mission event girls. as others said the devs have plans for this. also it shouldn't be too easy to obtain previous event girls so they still feel special. maybe they could just add some "troll fighting arena" where you can fight previous incarnations of event trolls to obtain the event girls but only after like 1-2 years and girls obtained via that arena should be treated like normal boss girls regarding drop chances and share the same pity timer.

I had some similar idea here:

Hello! As a big fan of big juicy booties and... deep throats I think that this cool game has not enough detailed arts of asses, and almost has no nice detailed scenes of deepthroats, including throat bulges, and x-ray scenes. So I wanna offer u some art which may inspire you to introduce this content in the game! Thanks! 

4352346t3546.thumb.jpg.65792701bf3321dcc19fc3a8608358c7.jpg24.jpg38.jpg47766619_p0.jpg719cc105fd9795ac7b5d02a2db6ee6d0.jpgXXX_256384.jpg

2fcjmet4olpz.jpg

20.jpg

171.jpg877845 - Ben_10 Gwen_Tennyson sparrow.jpg

758b0fccad9f9873c372040d4f254e65.jpeg

Cool idea for ingame scene:1502779705445.jpg

Nice detailed x-ray:Crul9feWcAErEXC.jpg

Edited by Defens

My suggestion is make the different levels of gifts have different cost/affection ratios. Right now from looking at it we pay 417 for each point of affection, and the only benefit we get from buying legendary or epic items is that we have less clicks, and that we can level faster due to the limited number of items per restock. Why couldn't it be something like 400/435/465/500, just so that better items are better value?

1. Ability to pay to change the picture of a piece of equipment.  Example, I have a sword as one of my equipment slots. Let me pay like $20,000 to change the picture, not the stats, to be the guitar instead. This would let me set a specific look to my character's equipment without sacrificing stats. Similar to the glamour systems in many many games.

2. From Epic Pachinko I can guarantee I get a random girl from the 10 games at once for Kobans. What about 3x normal or 4x normal that amount for a specific girl?  I believe some people would pay more to get a specific girl they really want instead of a random one. 

3. I really like new images from the battle system. When I fight a world boss my opponent always looks exactly the same. They have 3 girls with them, could we have it vary between those 3 girl's images and/or the boss? It shouldn't require new images being created just a randomizing of what is shown. You fight the same boss for weeks, it would be nice if the picture during the fight changed a bit from fight to fight. 

4. The Profile page is nice. I like what you did. Have you considered having us use energy or something to open up new options? I've heard several people mention having excess energy at times due to back luck or being at the furthest point. 

• Like 3

Dont know if this has been posted about before ,

If you started halfway through a contest you would miss out on the girl for doing 12 days, so my idea is to offer that girl as an epic pachino drop for remaining time in month until next contest starts then everyone has chance to get.

4 hours ago, bane1 said:

If you started halfway through a contest you would miss out on the girl for doing 12 days, so my idea is to offer that girl as an epic pachino drop for remaining time in month until next contest starts then everyone has chance to get.

As far as I know this is already a thing: during the event all girls (including the one which you can "collect") are available in Epic Pachinko for as long as the event runs. Where some girls are "pachinko only".

3 minutes ago, ZenMaster said:

As far as I know this is already a thing: during the event all girls (including the one which you can "collect") are available in Epic Pachinko for as long as the event runs. Where some girls are "pachinko only".

Not the mission girls.

3 hours ago, ZenMaster said:

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

1 hour ago, ZenMaster said:

Ah ok, then the picture is a bit misleading because they do show in the pachinko.

As far as i was aware the only way to get robin was to do 12 days in event didn't see her in pachinko. I was lucky enough to join on day 2 so managed to get her. The only girls i could see in pachinko were winter sophie, winter edna, viola and the 2 boss drops snowboard hari and bunny's mother in skis (which i didnt get because not reached gruntt). If i had started a day later i would not have been able to get Robin either as only 11 days left hense the idea of Epic pachinko drop after event ended until new event begins to give those who joined late chance to get.

9 minutes ago, bane1 said:

As far as i was aware the only way to get robin was to do 12 days in event didn't see her in pachinko. I was lucky enough to join on day 2 so managed to get her. The only girls i could see in pachinko were winter sophie, winter edna, viola and the 2 boss drops snowboard hari and bunny's mother in skis (which i didnt get because not reached gruntt). If i had started a day later i would not have been able to get Robin either as only 11 days left hense the idea of Epic pachinko drop after event ended until new event begins to give those who joined late chance to get.

yeah, he's talking nonsense.
there always 5 girls on the pachinko poster (3 pachinko only and the two that are also on the bosses).
the mission girls is never on the poster, and never in the pachinko during a normal event.

on another note; an event will start tomorrow, and if I got it right, we will be able to get old mission event girls (probably the first 5/6).
so they are providing a second way of getting those girls.

Advice/suggestion - Event girls 5 stars

Some girls can reach up to 5 stars. I would like to advice/suggest to give
upcoming event girls 5 affeaction levels available. Since this will save a lot
of time in the future, if the dev. team is planning to give event girls 5 stars.
So yeah it takes a little bit more time to make new hot event girls, but I'm
sure that players would love this.

• Sad 1

On ‎21‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 10:53 PM, Kassander said:

Currently, the battle team is displayed with their last unlocked faces. Could they use the same faces that are displayed in the harem, instead? Often the later face is less interesting than the previous one, for example the ic_star_orange.svgic_star_orange.svgic_star_orange.svgic_star_orange.svgic_star_orange.svg Red Battler:

Reveal hidden contents

ico5.png

Hello, I also made the same suggestion (including a possible solution) and I totally agree...being stuck with the last unlocked faces/ poses for battles is really annoying.

http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/3112-allowing-players-choice-poses-for-battling/

Add clans and with clans some chat:P. After adding clans we can have weekly boss fight where dmg count totall from entire guild and placement are some reward for everyone participating. And it would be also nice that there were few q that you req certain girl to compleate it nad compleating add some exp money and lottery (item,gift,booster,book)

23 hours ago, PainPL said:

Add clans and with clans some chat:P. After adding clans we can have weekly boss fight where dmg count totall from entire guild and placement are some reward for everyone participating. And it would be also nice that there were few q that you req certain girl to compleate it nad compleating add some exp money and lottery (item,gift,booster,book)

That look like clash of clans

And that would benefit the guys who's willing to pay to recharge their ability 

An idea for UI improvement.

in the game's main screen, please add timers (like when i've done all missions and it counts down to when new ones are available)

A timer for when pvp is refreshed (after exhausting all 3 battles)

A timer for when a mission i'm doing now ends (maybe different color from the timer for till-next-missions-are-available)