Ideas Main

Accept Girls or not:

I got Justine in an old account, but I think she's scary. And I believe that demons aren't so horny 😅. And respecting the gold rules, my suggestion is only for temporary event girls. Example:

*I defeat Grunt.

*Game offers zombi girl and asks (only once) if I wanna.

*If I refuse, never more I can get her again.

Ok. You can shoot me now 👍😂

I just had a thought and wondered why nobody mentioned this before, or at least not what I've seen. Why is the Event Missions always the third one down and not the first? Is this a hard fix, or was it overlooked? Now that I see it, it cannot be unseen 😵

• Like 1

On 5/5/2018 at 11:45 PM, jacktim said:

Y not add in some more animal based members it kinda dull that all we get is bunnys one cat and one dog im not counting frog girl since it her superpower not her race 

I second this. I would love to see more cat girls, specifically! Or a naga. xD 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Imick Says said:

I second this. I would love to see more cat girls, specifically! Or a naga. xD 

A NAGA 🤔🤔 that is interesting since the game is taking hints from famous anime characters and anime events, the can get that from my monster girl anime, they've got some really sexy ladies down there. why not??

I proposed an idea and I am reproposing it again, why don't you create a whole quest to the mermaids that the main character promised to visit someday, they can get some hints from onepiece, there is a whole arc that represented that

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Yamamura said:

I just had a thought and wondered why nobody mentioned this before, or at least not what I've seen. Why is the Event Missions always the third one down and not the first? Is this a hard fix, or was it overlooked? Now that I see it, it cannot be unseen 😵

I've been playing this game for almost year and a half right now and I don't see that it's a problem at all

1 hour ago, fire cock said:

A NAGA 🤔🤔 that is interesting since the game is taking hints from famous anime characters and anime events, the can get that from my monster girl anime, they've got some really sexy ladies down there. why not??

I proposed an idea and I am reproposing it again, why don't you create a whole quest to the mermaids that the main character promised to visit someday, they can get some hints from onepiece, there is a whole arc that represented that

YESSS. There's some really awesome character designs in that anime. I'd love to see a version of Lala and Suu and Papi.

And I agree with the mermaid quest. I always found it strange that there really is no follow up to that beyond a daily mission. Plus, mermaids are cool so I would love to see more in the game, especially since I wasn't able to get Cora when she was available.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fire cock said:

I've been playing this game for almost year and a half right now and I don't see that it's a problem at all

Never said it was a problem. I've been playing just about the same time too. I just see it a bit odd how an event mission (something that's important to do) be the third one down. Don't you find it odd at least?

I want to suggest specific pachinkos for specific girls. I mean:

- One for boss drop girls;
- One for pachinko exclusive girls;
- And a temporary pachinko for the current event girls;

I believe that this way people would spend more Kobans and get out with a more satisfying experience. Here's a personal take on the situation.

The main reason why I am reticent in spend Kobans in epic pachinko is that it would be really frustrating to get a regular boss drop girl in it. Same for event girls. I remember that in the space event I really wanted that Barbarella, but the chances to get her were so minimal that it wasn't worth the risk. If there was a specific pachinko for the event girls I would had certainly tried.

Peace!

Edited by HentaiBro
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HentaiBro said:

I want to suggest specific pachinkos for specific girls. I mean:

- One for boss drop girls;
- One for pachinko exclusive girls;
- And a temporary pachinko for the current event girls;

I believe that this way people would spend more Kobans and get out with a more satisfying experience. Here's a personal take on the situation.

The main reason why I am reticent in spend Kobans in epic pachinko is that it would be really frustrating to get a regular boss drop girl in it. Same for event girls. I remember that in the space event I really wanted that Barbarella, but the chances to get her were so minimal that it wasn't worth the risk. If there was a specific pachinko for the event girls I would had certainly tried.

Peace!

I don't think that they will do that, the main purpose of the epic pachinco is to make sure that you are able and willing to pay, about your problem, if you are willing to pay for the girls, be smart and take all of the obtainable free girls from bosses, then whatever you pay, you can guarantee that you are getting something special

5 hours ago, fire cock said:

I don't think that they will do that, the main purpose of the epic pachinco is to make sure that you are able and willing to pay, about your problem, if you are willing to pay for the girls, be smart and take all of the obtainable free girls from bosses, then whatever you pay, you can guarantee that you are getting something special

That's exactly what I did. But if it had an option to spend in pachinko just for the pachinko exclusive girls, I would have spend kobans earlier.

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned somewhere.  I took a brief look at the suggestions and ideas but didn't look at all of them.

I was wondering if it would be possible to replenish energy when you level up and possibly combativity also.

Just an idea I had from only playing a few days.

6 hours ago, jrharr16 said:

@Gambit126 that happens in the beginning of the game and then stops after a certain level I think 20. after that you get energy refills every 10 levels

Well, it must be sooner than 20 because I'm only level 16 and I'm no longer getting them.  Can't seem to remember when it stopped though I am sure I have not gotten it for the last 3 levels.

It's from the start of this new event period that i'm fighting to gain a new girl for my harem, but it looks like i'm not able to gain a new girl, shouldn't be there a "safe limits"? something like "if you didn't gain the girl in 49 battles you will gain her at 100% rate in your 50th battle, for the event girl, while for the story girl it could be 50 for the first, 100 for the second and 150 for the third (and last)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xMarcox said:

It's from the start of this new event period that i'm fighting to gain a new girl for my harem, but it looks like i'm not able to gain a new girl, shouldn't be there a "safe limits"? something like "if you didn't gain the girl in 49 battles you will gain her at 100% rate in your 50th battle, for the event girl, while for the story girl it could be 50 for the first, 100 for the second and 150 for the third (and last)

ok, i've gained a new girl right now, after 13 days of battles xD

What me bugs:

If I turn my mobile phone vertical - I always see Bunny blinking and winking I should "turn my device for better experience".

Sorry, that bugs me a lot. It is okay to read that until level 5. Or five times. 

But being a "visual human" I get annoyed from blinking things without information. I _chose_ to hold my device vertical. I _know_ that I see more in horizontal. So _please_ stop bugging me.

Thank you very much.

2 hours ago, windia said:

What me bugs:

If I turn my mobile phone vertical - I always see Bunny blinking and winking I should "turn my device for better experience".

Sorry, that bugs me a lot. It is okay to read that until level 5. Or five times. 

But being a "visual human" I get annoyed from blinking things without information. I _chose_ to hold my device vertical. I _know_ that I see more in horizontal. So _please_ stop bugging me.

Thank you very much.

I agree completely.

3 hours ago, windia said:

What me bugs:

Thank you very much.

Honey I've been seeing bunny blinking for almost a year now, it's not a bother at all, if you are holding it vertically, that means you will just collect your money, maybe get into a fight or two with other players, and that's it. You don't want to see her, do what she asks, as simple as that.

5 hours ago, fire cock said:

Honey I've been seeing bunny blinking for almost a year now, it's not a bother at all, if you are holding it vertically, that means you will just collect your money, maybe get into a fight or two with other players, and that's it. You don't want to see her, do what she asks, as simple as that.

so if a drawn blinking female asks you to jump out of the window from the 10th floor repeatedly you just do it to stop her bugging you?

ever heard of self-determination?

5 hours ago, Habi said:

so if a drawn blinking female asks you to jump out of the window from the 10th floor repeatedly you just do it to stop her bugging you?

ever heard of self-determination?

You don't know the power of nagging. My mother was a master of it. Almost married a Chinese girl a few decades back so I narrowly averted decades more nagging, but she would have been worth it.

• Haha 1

Hi, i also want to leave here my suggestion.
For me it would be cool if in market we would be able to lock some equipment from selling it accidentally. (for example a small lock icon in an equipment icon. Sorry for Paint)))

image.png.d1c6e377c5fe27fbf6090fadbe2187ac.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What do you think about adding a new way to use energy just for contests that need it? I think that it would be nice if in contests that require players to use energy there was a button to use it (even more than one, like 1 - Spend 10 energy, 2 - Spend 20 energy and so on...). In this way players who have already finished the story can use energy to gain points for contests.

There was a calendar posted for May with all the events in the discord news thread.

I'd like to see this every month and posted in it's own sticky closed thread for easy finding. Perhaps deleting the last month or maybe the one from X months back to prevent too much clutter.