• \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Upgraded Hikea. Meh
    • \_________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Samara. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

i have a small question, 

for all these path of attraction events. when it comes to paying 7200 kobans to unlock the bonus girls, 

do you pay the 7200 kobans only once to unlock all future events? or do you have to pay 7200 kobans each event to unlock the girls for only that one event?

im sorry to ask, just curious. i cant remember about this

15 minutes ago, jyepie said:

do you pay the 7200 kobans only once to unlock all future events? or do you have to pay 7200 kobans each event to unlock the girls for only that one event?

The second one my mate. You have to pay 7200 Kobans each Poa, this is why most players (at the benginning at least XD now is the Mythic the main "problem") save their monthly "ravenue" from missions and league: to pay the Poa at the end of the month, and gain an extra 2 girls and more resources to use at the beginning of the classic event and season.

Also i agree with @DvDivXXX the news reminder is a very cool move, very frequently i read about people that do not claim their prizes from Poa because they forget it or they don't know that the unclaimed things will disappear. So pretty happy with that "news".

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Youta Tada said:

I'm already getting confused now, really when this event will end. It ends today 30 in a few hours or the 31 just ends.

I also got this message.

image.thumb.png.bb594849d6d19df8c491ecb4d1ff5921.png

The "notification" is good but, in this particular month, had a ill-advised timing as hell.

The original PoA date was stretched, so due to the post timing, it caused more confusion than help, IMO (again, for this particular month).

I for one, collected the PoA girls, since you never know (and yes, I checked the timers but indeed, you really never know :D.

Better to lose a contest than the girls, or at least, that's the way I played it.

• Like 2

On 3/30/2021 at 10:06 AM, DvDivXXX said:

A Season in this game is just a calendar month. The March season ends when the month of April begins (well, technically, it ends at reset time on the 1st of the next month).

PoA was originally scheduled to end on March 30th at reset time (13:00 CET), but further to issues this Sunday due to DST change, an extra day was added. So it will now end on March 31st at reset time instead.

As for the in-game news reminder, it's a first, but I think it's great. It says SOON, which is correct regardless of the exact date and time for each event.

I hope this helps.

It would be CEST now that we have DST in Europe 🤔

48 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

It would be CEST now that we have DST in Europe

Technically, yes. But that isn't a really useful distinction to make except for the few days immediately around the change. It can even confuse some people (which happened countless times in my job over the years). So I just always say CET, and most people know I mean "the current time in Paris, Madrid etc." Thanks, though.

• Like 1

• DvDivXXX unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 2:14 AM, DvDivXXX said:

@Zorba the Geek Actually visit your own profile page and READ our warnings this time, please. The next time you post story spoilers, especially if it's completely off-topic as the last two times, I'll suspend you.

Warning noted and my apologies.  I realised I was taking a risk, but I thought I was being close enough to the line to be okay.  It doesn't seem to be working out as expected anyway, but I'll be alot more areful next time.