• .Upgraded Hikea. Meh
    • \_________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Samara. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Crown. Next Event >>

zBcu1a1.jpg

Path of Attraction
Starting today and ending on the 30th (1 pm UTC+1) of March, you can invite 4 cyber babes to your Harem.
These high-functioning robotic beauties will serve at your will only if you complete 20 technological tasks and win their affection.

Plug me in

My cyber hero,

Plug into my power supply and charge yourself with endless kinetic sexual energy. Experience every sensation that technology has to offer in the form of high tech cyber beauties created specifically to please you.

Starting today and ending on the 30th (1 pm UTC+1) of March, you can invite 4 cyber babes to your Harem. These high-functioning robotic beauties will serve at your will only if you complete 20 technological tasks and win their affection.

The horny Makiko and the pleasure-giving Ariel will join your Harem if you complete all tasks. Their perfect android bodies are made for hard and long use and the A.I. is so sophisticated it can satisfy your every desire. For the Upgraded Hikea and the bionic Samara you will have to power up if you want to feel their electrifying pussies from the inside!

Will you cum try my multitouch capabilities, darling?

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-300x.webp

Makiko

ava0-300x.webp

Ariel

ava0-300x.webp

Upgraded Hikea

ava0-300x.webp

Samara

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 9

Yup, they added 15 PvP fights in total, if I counted right: Task 13 from 30 to 35. Task 16 from 35 to 40. Task 20 from 40 to 45. Not a big deal, but worth noting. Everything else stayed the same.

I must say when I saw the name "Cyber Babes" for this PoA, it gave me hope that this would be a kind of follow-up to my favorite PoA so far, "Tech Divas", maybe even see the return of Grace in another version. This doesn't look to be related at all, judging from the girls' names and initial poses.

We have four different artists (or teams) for the four girls, and they're all at least pretty good in their own right, even if their styles are quite different. Ikea better have had a hell of an upgrade since her original version was one of the most plain and boring in my book. But it's always nice to see old characters come back in new variants, even when it happens to be one that I'm not into myself.

• Like 5

• Noacc featured and pinned this topic
56 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

added 15 PvP fights in total, if I counted right: Task 13 from 30 to 35. Task 16 from 35 to 40. Task 20 from 40 to 45. Not a big deal

If that is gonna be or not a big deal, i'll tell you later XD. You know this is a "more time added to complete" so for some people might actually be a "difficulty level upgrade".

It is true that we have the fights from the Season, but i would like to stock them for the next one; since i did so the last time and now i'm at step 53 (gonna end at 54 prob).

So.... nothin certain in missions from my point of view :) (maybe i'm a bit too cautious).

The only thing that is certain is that i like all the girls. Maybe not at the OMG !!!! level but still i lke them a lot. Probably my favourite is Ariel, judging that my eyes end on her more frequently if i watch them all :).

Good luck, cheers

• Like 3

A great opportunity to do Hikea real justice. I like her styling a lot but her original affection scenes are the least exciting of any girl I have, so here's hoping "Upgraded" means really upgraded. As for the girls, I like them all, certainly not as much as I did the last Poa (Sunshine Becky :x) but this event is always great value and I'll be spending the kobans to get all four. Good luck to all!

EDIT: After receiving all the girls, can confirm that Hikea is massively upgraded! Thanks KK for doing her justice, and please keep that artist around.

Edited by KelvinSmythe
  • Like 3

The girls seem to be ok, and I'm happy to see Hikea having another chance to shine, as KelvinSmythe said.

I'm not so happy with the increased PvP fights, but it  could have been much worse.

I'll try to get the four of them. Good luck to all!

• Like 6

I think increased PvP will be fine because it's reset day.  I hope anyone doing analytics from HH team keeps this in mind, as next time if on another day it could have been worse as spoken to.

re Hikea, my thoughts went from "she looks familiar" to "oh it's her" to "is this just a dodge from redoing the existing art?".  I guess I will see.

Thanks and good luck to all from me as well.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

We have four different artists (or teams) for the four girls, and they're all at least pretty good in their own right, even if their styles are quite different. Ikea better have had a hell of an upgrade since her original version was one of the most plain and boring in my book. But it's always nice to see old characters come back in new variants, even when it happens to be one that I'm not into myself.

I read this and thought to myself, "Did the old version come flat-packed and needed assembly?" I laughed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Is the timer for the event wrong or does it end early?

Right now it shows that the event ends in 3d 23h 50m,while there's still 50 minutes till reset. So does it end 1 hour early? It's kinda important for those who want to collect the rewards at the very end.

25 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Is the timer for the event wrong or does it end early?

Right now it shows that the event ends in 3d 23h 50m,while there's still 50 minutes till reset. So does it end 1 hour early? It's kinda important for those who want to collect the rewards at the very end.

Welcome to Daylight Stupid Time. It'll end at reset, the reset is just sooner than you think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

@Bomba Neither. It's just that the server time lines up with CET including DST time changes. The move to summer time in most of that time zone, including France as shown below, will happen during the event, here: 

Daylight saving time 2021 in France will begin at 02:00 on
Sunday, March 28
and ends at 03:00 on
Sunday, October 31
All times are in Central European Time.

So the event will end at reset time on the last day, but it will have lasted one hour less overall.

Edit: George beat me to it. On a more positive note, this is the last year it will happen (unless they change their minds again):

The European Parliament has approved plans to end seasonal daylight savings hour changes across the EU by 2021.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Bomba said:

Thank you! I thought that change was supposed to be like 2 weeks ago, but I guess I mixed it up with different daylight saving time. So the reset will be an hour early in two days, got it!

That was the US. They start it earlier and end it later in the year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Eh, way too PvP heavy for me, so i'll just grab Makiko and call it a month :)

The calc: 168 Seasons battles = 7 full days of regen (7 x 24) on a 6 day event. As i don't ToF, even with the Kisses from rewards, there is no way for me to clear up to the final rank, i estimate i'll get stranded on 16.

Oh well.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Makinen said:

i don't ToF

Yeah, most of the features in the game are designed for normal play. The one guy who doesn't kobans could also complain that he can't get the second column, as could the guy who doesn't left-click, not to mention the small but very dedicated "no green button" society. Them's the breaks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Actually, i'm not complaining.

The "I" in "I don't ToF" already hints that me not wanting to use ToF is a personal choice, and between getting two Girls (and spending 1,200 kobans for 2 more) but ToF'ing, or getting one Girl and not ToF'ing, the one Girl will win it every time for me.

As with all opinions though, YMMV ;) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, most of the features in the game are designed for normal play. The one guy who doesn't kobans could also complain that he can't get the second column, as could the guy who doesn't left-click, not to mention the small but very dedicated "no green button" society. Them's the breaks.

Wait what? Who are those people? The first one is Observer_X, but who are the guy who doesn't left-click and the "no green button" society?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bomba said:

Wait what? Who are those people? The first one is Observer_X, but who are the guy who doesn't left-click and the "no green button" society?

I think the people that don't left click are the ones with a left-handed mouse (inverted mouse buttons).

The No Green Button society i haven't heard of, but according to rumor they consist mostly of colorblind players.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@Bomba I made them up for the joke. They might actually exist though, who knows. ^^ To each their own. As long as everyone is clear that these types of self-inflicted in-game handicaps are the player's own choice, and when your own choice prevents you from doing something, it's nobody else's fault. Which Makinen seems to understand just fine, so that's fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For complete clarity, i should mention that even without ToF, the PvP battle requirement is actually pretty doable for people with a season's Pass, at rank 42 (my current one) a season's Pass would have gotten me 108 additional Kisses, or 130 counting the 'free' rank rewards as well.

A little 'top heavy' (108 paid vs. 22 free) for my tastes, but the option is there. As for me, i think i'll grab Ariel when she's coming 'round the Mythic, it's no big deal: I'll just get her a month or two later :D 

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 24-Mar-21 ] Cyber Babes PoA - Discussion
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic