• .Baroness Samedi. Meh
    • \__________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Pytia. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Gloria. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

@DvDivXXXTry at least to unlock the first star of them, it is not very costly, unless you are really tight on your affection saving schedule.

I feel the same as you, new girls keep entering the harem, and my affection deficit is increasing into the millions, I have abandoned upgrading girls further than the first star until the economy of the game is revamped. The recent survey about ingame resources gave me hope that soon there will be some changes for the better

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/17672-🎁ingame-resources-rewards-survey🎁/

In any case the first impression of the girls is very important, so even with only the first pose (I usually unlock the second one) I vote in every event or at the end of the month survey.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, jelom said:

Try at least to unlock the first star of them, it is not very costly, unless you are really tight on your affection saving schedule.

Thanks for the advice and for sharing your experience. I'm not a fan of partial upgrades, as a personal preference, and also because Ymens are plentiful enough that I don't even bother collecting them from my harem, so girls income no longer matter to me (as is surely the case of most players past a certain threshold).

As for the rewards survey, I had high hopes too, but I'm afraid that KC with its pittance of rare items and the recent surge of super overpriced real-money bundles with epic items is Kinkoid's "answer" to our massive and rapidly increasing Affection deficit. So unless they listen to our feedback and improve KC, I'm not hopeful on that now.

First impressions are important, but they can be deceiving. I really don't want to give a good vote to a girl for a nice initial pose and find out much later that it was the only good thing about her, or vice versa. We had such cases in the past, so I prefer not to vote for now. I no longer feel like spoiling my (very distant future) fun by checking the poses on the wiki, either (and affection scenes can't be spoiled and matter at least as much to me).

• Like 2

Thanks to the combativity brought from March, I was able to obtain all three villain girls (I even got over a half day of combativity to spare), and, despite my late busy schedule, also the mission girl. Luckily the drop rate never fell to the basin, apart a couple of small unlucky streaks. The girls are all above the average for my taste, so overall a quite good event. Next.

• Like 5