• \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Larissa. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Mikazuki. Meh
    • \_________/ Yucky

15 hours ago, Eman said:

Those steaks of bad luck are the worst part of the game.

I haven't got another drop in the following 20 fights after that post, we'll see what happens with the last batch of today and the nwhat happens with the ones from tomorrow morning, but I'm not going to waste kobans trying to get her either. At least I know that I have enough dating tokens to claim her, and that's exactly what I'll do if I have to.

Good luck mate, I hope you get a x100 drop that solves your situation.

Sadly. nope. Absolutely maxed the possible spins during the week, only got 1 out of the whole bunch. Also the Daily Quest one, but that doesnt count of course. The weird thing was that for four days all I got was money, none of the other drops like 1 Stars or tickets. Felt more like it was bugged than extreme bad luck.

hace 4 horas, Gotaku dijo:

Sadly. nope. Absolutely maxed the possible spins during the week, only got 1 out of the whole bunch. Also the Daily Quest one, but that doesnt count of course. The weird thing was that for four days all I got was money, none of the other drops like 1 Stars or tickets. Felt more like it was bugged than extreme bad luck.

It disappoints me that you didn't manage it. Hopefully you'll be able to finish the event next year, when the girls will come back during an Orgy Days.

When I get one of those streaks with nothing but money, I also start to think weird things. I usually do a full refresh (Ctrl +F5) just in case something is not right. Not that it matters, of course, but at least I feel I've tried to do something about it.

I so get the refreshing, totally tried that before. Im fine with it now because it was not an important one, but if this bad streak strikes again with ones I really like, thats going to bum me out (still no luck with the Mythics either).

Trying to be positive, I like Mikazuki & Cynthia.  I like Amy, too, but she seems... incomplete, lacking details that would make her great IMHO.

As for the Girls Cum to Life, I rolled my eyes when I first saw the girls & read the theme of the event.  It wasn't my style overall, none of the girls grabbed my interest & I felt apathetic towards the whole thing.  I began by simply going through the motions, making no special efforts to obtain the boss girls & doubting I'd even bother with EP orbs.

Lube-tan entered my harem first & immediately ended up in my lineup for a Club Champion battle.  I thought, "Great.  Sure, I'll give her some affection so she's not useless, whatever... may as well see her affection scenes & poses."  Not bad, especially for living lube.  I read her bio, noting location & career being unique... and I giggled.  Huh.

I got the next two, rewarded them with my usual 1* worth of affection, checked as above... and snickered.  Kinda cute.

Since there was a Pachinko contest, I figured I may as well use some orbs while I could and got the others, plus the mission girl.  Gave them all their 1*, read some more... and grinned.  Interesting.

I reflected on the personification of these frequently-used yet unappreciated objects lying about our Hero's room.  I thought about the artists & writers given the task of making them feminine & sexy- I bet they rolled their eyes, too!  And looking through the event through a different lens (Glasses-chan, perhaps?), I found it to be a rather enjoyable & lighthearted theme.  There was attention to detail given in places often overlooked- bios as I've mentioned, and I'm not the only one that was looking for the "hidden" objects in the town background!

My takeaway is that first impressions can be misleading.  The event ended up being fun for me (as games are supposed to be) and, well, that's pretty cool. 😎

• Like 3

Differently from the last two months where I was able to obtain all the villain girls with free combativity (bringing bonus combativity from the previous months) this time I was able to make drop only Condom-chan and Phone-tan (apart Glasses-chan from the missions). In fact, despite the 140 combativity I brought from April, Condom-chan dropped only at the end of the second day. Next, Phone-tan took nearly five and a half days to drop. Luckily at that point I already had a half idea to avoid Lube-tan (too similar to a monster girl IMHO), so having a little more than one and a half day left, I redirected the combativity to increase later bosses level for the purpose of tier 3 unlocking (still a very far objective, as I need more than 6500 combativity to get near the goal)

• Like 1