[ 03-Jun-21 ] Kinky Cumpetition #5 - Discussion

Tea with Cookie  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Cookie

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

683.jpg

This is a Kinky Cumpetition event. Detailed event description is here.

Kinky Cookie Cumpetition

My kinky hero,

Can I suck on your big candy cane? I promise to lick it all the way until your sweet juice fills my mouth and starts dripping all over me!

From today until the 10th of June (1 pm UTC+2) you will have two days to get your kink on and participate in the Kinky Cumpetition. Prove your dominance against other opponents and you’ll receive special rewards! Fight for the sweet Cookie who wouldn’t mind some of your tasty milk with her breakfast!

Unwrap me, darling - all I need is some cream filling!

Event Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Cookie

This event happens two times each month - first, during a Classic event.

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 9

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

Thanks as always, Finder.

Alright, folks, for the first time since KC was introduced, it's a girl I don't already have from HCL, so I'll share all my stats (to be updated).

Before the girl:
Season: 58 shard drops, 066 rare books, 03 epic books and 00 legendary books in 127 wins. (shard drop range: 1-1)
League: 18 shard drops, 122 rare gifts, 19 epic gifts and 00 legendary gifts in 159 wins. (shard drop range: 1-4)

After the girl:
Season: 5 rare books, 0 epic books and 00 legendary books in 5 wins.
League: 6 rare gifts, 0 epic gifts and 00 legendary gifts in 6 wins.

My main takeaway from this is that I should start stockpiling my Kisses for the first KC of the month from now on in case it lands on a girl I don't already get for free thanks to my legacy HCL harem. Grabbing 1 shard every other season fight definitely beats the hell out of grabbing maybe 1 shard, maybe up to 4 every other league refill in terms of odds. It's also probably worth saving up my Kisses after that for the second KC of the month rather than for the PoA. That way, whenever a KC event lands on a girl I already get from HCL, it'll be a cool bonus. And when it doesn't, I'll be ready to grab her for free or for very little rather than for 2k or more in kobans. Live and learn. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
final stats
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey,

This is the 1st Gacha girl I have in HCL, but in Hentai heroes I have to win shards to get her.

But the thing is I got her after the team stopped updating the clicker game.

So I'm just wondering how the kinky competitions work, cause I have 2 other gacha girls and I'm wondering if I have to win them over again in HH

1 hour ago, ronpotter695 said:

Hey,

This is the 1st Gacha girl I have in HCL, but in Hentai heroes I have to win shards to get her.

So I'm just wondering how the kinky competitions work, cause I have 2 other gacha girls and I'm wondering if I have to win them over again in HH

They made a snapshot of the girls you had back in February, those are the girls you're going to get here. If you acquired a girl afterwards it doesn't count.

Edited by Kenrae

59 minutes ago, ronpotter695 said:

Are you positive you already had her in your HCL harem before February 26th? If so, there might be a delay as happened last time with Spring (I didn't get her when KC started, but a few hours later). You could wait or send a support ticket if you want.

Other than that, it doesn't matter how the girl was obtained in HCL back in the day (event, old stage progression, chapters, gacha...): as long as you had her in your HCL harem when the lists were made (see the date above), you should get their HH version for free when it becomes available.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Are you positive you already had her in your HCL harem before February 26th? If so, there might be a delay as happened last time with Spring (I didn't get her when KC started, but a few hours later). You could wait or send a support ticket if you want.

Other than that, it doesn't matter how the girl was obtained in HCL back in the day (event, old stage progression, chapters, gacha...): as long as you had her in your HCL harem when the lists were made (see the date above), you should get their HH version for free when it becomes available.

I don't think you read the line you quoted correctly

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ah, my bad. ^^ Indeed. Oh boy. I didn't expect there were still players who didn't get the memo on how this works at all. The guy basically said "I already (should) know for a fact that I'm not eligible to get this girl" but I misread it as something that would actually be a legit question to ask. Thanks, George.

• Like 1

started the event with around 200 kisses, collected the girl after 30 minutes seasons fights (which put me on first place, at least for some hours it will last), event finished. Now only thing to do is farming books/gifts.

gl everyone

20 hours ago, ronpotter695 said:

Yep, thanks for the info, so yeah I was collecting Ryos in the HC and did 3 gachas around last month or so, so yeah I'm probably no longer eligible to get the girls freely, I'll try sending a ticket but I don't really expect anything. Bummer thou

Honestly, don't bother sending a ticket for this. The answer will 100% be no, so it'll only be a waste of time for support staff and yourself. Try to remember which girls you already owned in HCL back in February, and those are the only ones you're eligible to get in HH.