Is it worth using kobans in the event pachinko?

Shitbot

The event pachinko says that it gives a high chance for a girl. Many girls are legendary and if I get super lucky, I'd get a 5 star legendary. But there's a chance to get no girl at all. Could I know the percentage chance to get a girl vs to not get one. And I'd also like to know if it really is worth buying and how long the event pachinko last. Thanks!

Edited by Shitbot

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

22.5% chance of getting a girl. Personally I recommend never, ever spending any kobans on the event pachinko. It's bad value.

Haha, *HIGH CHANCE* Indeed. Thanks a lot man. U just saved my kobans.

6 hours ago, Shitbot said:

The event pachinko says that it gives a high chance for a girl. 

Actually, it says it has a high chance for "one event girl or one event avatar". It just "forgets" to make clear that whenever this high chance occurs, it'll almost always give you an avatar and not a girl. And this is KK being pretty clear and straightforward in their communication with players :D.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Shitbot said:

Thanks a lot.

Are 5 day events always Orgy days? And how often does orgy days happen? Every month or...?

'always' is mostly not correct - the experience of the last month/years tells us that the mid-month 5day events occur every month and are OD though

edit: the current pattern seems to be like: classic event (9d) with mythic days (3d) in between, epic days/legendary days alternate every month (4d), orgy days (5d), legendary contests (4d), mythic days revival (2d) path of attraction (6d), besides that there 2 kinky cumpetions (2d each) mostly on the first and the third thursday in a month (the 2nd seems always to be 2 weeks after the first at least)

Edited by blaa

22 hours ago, Shitbot said:

The event pachinko says that it gives a high chance for a girl. Many girls are legendary and if I get super lucky, I'd get a 5 star legendary. But there's a chance to get no girl at all. Could I know the percentage chance to get a girl vs to not get one. And I'd also like to know if it really is worth buying and how long the event pachinko last. Thanks!

I played the Event Pachinko in those old times when Pachinko orbs, PoA and PoP didn't exist in the game. But even then it wasn't profitable, I just had extra kobans and Event Pachinko is low price than Epic Pachinko x10, but without 100% chance to get a girl.
Don't spend kobans in the Pachinko, only use orbs. Now there are too many ways to spend kobans and Pachinko isn't the best. 

On 8/12/2021 at 6:03 PM, Master Edward said:

I played the Event Pachinko in those old times when Pachinko orbs, PoA and PoP didn't exist in the game. But even then it wasn't profitable, I just had extra kobans and Event Pachinko is low price than Epic Pachinko x10, but without 100% chance to get a girl.
Don't spend kobans in the Pachinko, only use orbs. Now there are too many ways to spend kobans and Pachinko isn't the best. 

Is the pachinko not worth spending kobans in even in orgy days? If it isn't worth it in the Pachinko, could you tell me where it would be be worth spending kobans?

Thing is I'm looking for 5 star legendary girls (If possible, mythic girls as well). I'd like to use my kobans in the best way possible to get 5 star legendary girls. If it's alright to wait till the next mythic days or something, and use my kobans to get the mythic or legendary by buying punches, I'd rather do that. But if possible to get a 5 star legendary right now, please recommend the best option for me. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Shitbot said:

Is the pachinko not worth spending kobans in even in orgy days? If it isn't worth it in the Pachinko, could you tell me where it would be be worth spending kobans?

Thing is I'm looking for 5 star legendary girls (If possible, mythic girls as well). I'd like to use my kobans in the best way possible to get 5 star legendary girls. If it's alright to wait till the next mythic days or something, and use my kobans to get the mythic or legendary by buying punches, I'd rather do that. But if possible to get a 5 star legendary right now, please recommend the best option for me. Thanks!

It's hard to give a good recommendation. I'm 440 level player and my gamestyle and amount of resources different from yours.

For me the best way to get a legendary 5 star girl is Legendary Contests event - during month I collect enough resources and get a girl without spending kobans.
If you have friendly and active club you can get a girl from a club champion without spending many kobans.
Sometimes you can find legendary 5 star girl in the Mythic Pachinko. If you have 100+ mythic Pachinko x1 orb you have not bad chance to get her (if she will be only one available girl in pool).
Mythic girls are very expensive. If you want to get one of them you need 15-20k kobans (if you play on hentaiheroes.com; if you play on Nutaku divide all prices by 6). Besides, getting of girl is only half of way. After getting a girl you need to upgrade her - give many xp from books (depends on your level), 438k affection points from gifts and almost 100m yemen (if I remember correctly).

My recommendation about spending kobans - invest in the PoP (Place of Power), but don't rush to 10 level. Your girls must be enough powerfull to set a time for one try no more than 7 hours. You need to play at least a month to see all events and understand what is worth to spend a kobans and what isn't. And always have some kobans in reserve - never know what can happens. 😄

Edited by Master Edward
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For a Mythic girl it has been recommended to have at least  15k to 20k koban. So if you want to save for that go ahead. For 5 star Lengendary you'like have to wait for Legendary Competition and Days. It is possible for them to pop up in other events but it isn't guaranteed. The girls from PoA and Seasons maybe 5 stars so save/work towards them. I am in my 2nd month of plying and am 5000 MOJO from my first season's girl. I have 7200 kobans for 2nd tier PoA, which may result in 4 Legendary girls. If your new like me and f2p then it's more about waiting. If you're buying koban there is a mythic girl in MP. If you got the money you could buy the koban for at worst case 1980 × 4 × 3 for 23760 koban to get a mythic if it isn't a bug as the shards granted are from the MP pool. (At least according to what I've read haven'the tried myself as I have been saving). Otherwise, look at plaYing the game in stages if your new focus on your starter and boss girls (5 stars) and any epic or legendary you happen to pick up. The mid game I'mean looking at then focusing on the 3 star legendary but prioritize the 5 star and mythic if I get any. I'm thinking this will be when I am leven 200 - 300 and have 400+ girls. End game is where you focus on the mythics and girls you don't have. This is how I am approaching the game and hopes it helps. With all gatchas the game pushes you to want to go fast but you have to p2w. Otherwise you need to have restraint and be patient or you'll end up spinning your wheels and never really getting what you want. 

*** the girl in MP with a red background is really Tanned Tachibana who is rare. It isn't a bug but background color being misleading.

Edited by Clce101
Correction
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Clce101 said:

The girls from PoA and Seasons maybe 5 stars so save/work towards them.

They are always 3 stars.

5 hours ago, Shitbot said:

Thing is I'm looking for 5 star legendary girls (If possible, mythic girls as well).

@Master Edward is correct. Focus on PoP first. Upgrade to level 9 when you can. They offer the best ROI. LC is a good way to get 5-star legendary girls. For lower level players, LC is not as competitive. With a little planning, you should be able to get the girls months after months. Don't worry about mythic girls until you are ready to promote to D3. Beside the cost of obtaining mythic girls, the upgrade cost is enormous too. They are not necessary for lower league players.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Do you really think PoA is a good investment for a newbie? I dont think the extra reward comes anywhere close to 7200 and the two additional girls are worth even less from a competitive point of view. Although with the battle system change and with a bit of luck they might come into play, but that's still not worth it, at least until you can clear the classic and orgy events.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, 430i said:

Do you really think PoA is a good investment for a newbie?

That depends on how new the player is. PoA requires a lot of resources that usually require newbies whole month to save up. I wouldn't open the bonus path until I am comfortable with opening with the free path first. The cost of bonus path is high but the reward is generous too. Besides the 2 additional legendary girls, the other rewards offer the opportunity to get more girls as well, even if it is partially. The orbs are obvious chance for girls. The combativity rewards for villain girls. The rewards also give you advantage for winning daily contests that also translates to more kobans and indirectly to more girls. If you calculate the koban to girl shard ratio, PoA is a very good investment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Methos2 said:

LC is a good way to get 5-star legendary girls. For lower level players, LC is not as competitive. With a little planning, you should be able to get the girls months after months. Don't worry about mythic girls until you are ready to promote to D3.

12 hours ago, Methos2 said:

I wouldn't open the bonus path until I am comfortable with opening with the free path first. The cost of bonus path is high but the reward is generous too.

LC? D3? Bonus path? Sorry but I've never heard of these terms before. I guess you get them unlocked if you max out the Places of power first. Damn I'm new😅. But it seems like the best investment of kobans in the game.

Of course I don't expect to be able to level up girls or increase their attraction really quick. It would take months and months of dedicated playing and leveling up to be able to do so. But I'd like to unlock girls that I'm sure I'd use in my harem. For example, If I upgrade my 3 star legendaries, It feels wrong, knowing that I'm gonna switch her out later and the fact that she just ate up 1/4 of my entire cash just to increase her affection once (Yeah, I'm that poor rn). And that's just for 1 star on 1 legendary girl. (Imagine me with a mythic girl😂). If I had a 5 star girl, who I'm sure I'd use, I'd be okay giving her affection, upgrading her and all. It'd give me something to work on. Sure I'd only get to 2 or 3 stars on a legendary girl right now, but I'm sure I'll be able to get her up sooner or later.

This is not related to the above, but I read the thing when you scroll down on a girl under bunny. It says ' When she plays with her 5 chaos sex toys she becomes "Golden Bunny" '. Is it possible for me to get golden bunny by giving her something on doing something? I don't expect much but anyways, Thanks!

14 minutes ago, Shitbot said:

LC? D3? Bonus path? Sorry but I've never heard of these terms before. I guess you get them unlocked if you max out the Places of power first. Damn I'm new😅. But it seems like the best investment of kobans in the game.

LC --> Legendary Contest
D3 --> Dicktator 3, the highest league in the Tower of Fame (ToF)

15 minutes ago, Shitbot said:

Of course I don't expect to be able to level up girls or increase their attraction really quick. It would take months and months of dedicated playing and leveling up to be able to do so. But I'd like to unlock girls that I'm sure I'd use in my harem. For example, If I upgrade my 3 star legendaries, It feels wrong, knowing that I'm gonna switch her out later and the fact that she just ate up 1/4 of my entire cash just to increase her affection once (Yeah, I'm that poor rn). And that's just for 1 star on 1 legendary girl. (Imagine me with a mythic girl😂). If I had a 5 star girl, who I'm sure I'd use, I'd be okay giving her affection, upgrading her and all. It'd give me something to work on. Sure I'd only get to 2 or 3 stars on a legendary girl right now, but I'm sure I'll be able to get her up sooner or later.

Well, later on, cash is the cheapest resource, so I wouldn't worry that much about that. Sure, you need it now and you don't have that many, but increasing your girls affection is a way to get more cash too at the point you're at.

Besides, with the current battle mechanincs any girl can eventually be used in a week. At least the legendaries, even if they're 3 stars - check the blessings.

Right now you should first increase you common and starter girls affection, then rares, then epics and finally legendaries.

17 minutes ago, Shitbot said:

This is not related to the above, but I read the thing when you scroll down on a girl under bunny. It says ' When she plays with her 5 chaos sex toys she becomes "Golden Bunny" '. Is it possible for me to get golden bunny by giving her something on doing something? I don't expect much but anyways, Thanks!

There are girls that are different versions of the same girl. Bunny has multiple versions, one of them is Golden Bunny, a legendary 5 star.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Shitbot said:

If I upgrade my 3 star legendaries, It feels wrong, knowing that I'm gonna switch her out later

A 3-star legendary girl can be more powerful than a 5-star legendary girl when she is blessed. Even a 5-star common girl can be more powerful when she is double blessed. With Blessing, we have to switch our girls weekly. A 5-star legendary girl certainly has more potential use. That's why I recommend focusing on Legendary Contests.

As a beginner, increasing your ymen (cash) income is very important. As @Kenrae said, increasing affection girls for starter and common girls first. This will improve your income. As for girls of other rarities, wait until you need them when they are blessed for the week. When you have spare resources as you level up, increase affection on rares, then epics, then legendaries.

19 hours ago, Methos2 said:

A 3-star legendary girl can be more powerful than a 5-star legendary girl when she is blessed. Even a 5-star common girl can be more powerful when she is double blessed. With Blessing, we have to switch our girls weekly. A 5-star legendary girl certainly has more potential use. That's why I recommend focusing on Legendary Contests.

As a beginner, increasing your ymen (cash) income is very important. As @Kenrae said, increasing affection girls for starter and common girls first. This will improve your income. As for girls of other rarities, wait until you need them when they are blessed for the week. When you have spare resources as you level up, increase affection on rares, then epics, then legendaries.

Yep, I get how the blessings can really help me out. And like you said, 5 stars have more potential use. But as in Legendary contests, do you mean legendary days? If not, It's something I am yet to unlock.

I've got the four starter girls at max affection as well as another common girl at 4 stars. Then there's two Legendaries at 1 star affection, and all my commons are at one star. But since I recently 2 of the starter girls to max affection, I've lost quite some money. I've been able to get money at a steady rate, so that even though I empty my market as many times as I can (Ofc I don't buy equipment or the boosters) I'll be back at the same amount of money as I was before. But just as how @Kenrae said it, cash should be a cheap resource in the future and I can see that because unlike before, my income has increased.

Btw, could I know how to unlock PoA, because I though I'd unlock it If I maxed out PoP. Maybe It's because I have only maxed out the Goblin one, since I haven't unlocked the other two, but I had gotten my hopes up. About the legendary contests, If you do not mean it as in Legendary days, could I know when I could unlock it? Thanks!

32 minutes ago, Shitbot said:

Yep, I get how the blessings can really help me out. And like you said, 5 stars have more potential use. But as in Legendary contests, do you mean legendary days? If not, It's something I am yet to unlock.

I've got the four starter girls at max affection as well as another common girl at 4 stars. Then there's two Legendaries at 1 star affection, and all my commons are at one star. But since I recently 2 of the starter girls to max affection, I've lost quite some money. I've been able to get money at a steady rate, so that even though I empty my market as many times as I can (Ofc I don't buy equipment or the boosters) I'll be back at the same amount of money as I was before. But just as how @Kenrae said it, cash should be a cheap resource in the future and I can see that because unlike before, my income has increased.

Btw, could I know how to unlock PoA, because I though I'd unlock it If I maxed out PoP. Maybe It's because I have only maxed out the Goblin one, since I haven't unlocked the other two, but I had gotten my hopes up. About the legendary contests, If you do not mean it as in Legendary days, could I know when I could unlock it? Thanks!

Legendary Contest (LC) is an event during the month that everyone can compete in. The link below will take you to the events page of the wiki, open up 2021 Events spoiler. Scroll down to Legendary Contest 13 and click it to see the different contests that happen during that event.

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Events

As for money, the next link to the wiki should take you to the money list for the girls. You can click (twice) on Incomer/h and Salary to sort high to low. Look for girls in white or grey boxes as these will be the cheapest to level. For example Sheheramazond earns 24,800 ymen every 8 hours, and can be obtained from Dark Lord in World 2.

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes

PoA is another event that is open to everyone. What may be confusing is that there are two "paths". The first is free, the second is unlocked by paying 7200 kobans. You can use the event link above to look back at the last PoA to see how it works

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1