Too difficult!!! :O

Jolli

It is too difficult. For example to get "Vespa" I made more than 80 rounds in Edwarda and just receive 9 hearts. That´s not fair. And for Gamers who´s not buying extras it is almost impossible to get her I think. It´s ok if you want to earn money, but like that maybe you´ll loose gamers. I will not buy anything anymore!

So, let me guess: you lament that F2P have an hard time, and then you'll say that you will not buy anything more.

My guess is that you never payed a dime, but you want for the game to be easier menacing on money, like Nintendo kids on Youtube.

Am I right?

It's hard and unfair, you must stash a lot of kobans or combativity for the event in advance. But you ca make some math before rolling. And a Legendary 5 is quite the best the game can offer.

Edited by lepidocter

You had a bad streak, thats right, but this had nothing to do with difficulty. The Dropchance for Shards are 10%, but its a chance! In every textbook for probability calculation you can read, thats normal to have long chains of results without an expected result and on the other side cumulations of expected results in short distances. but if you have enough tries this will balanced out to the expected result.

In Legendary days, with a droprange from 1 to 3 and a dropchance of 10% you can expect to gain 5 Drops 10 Shards from 50 Combativity. Your 9 shards from 80 Combats is lower than expected but not horrible. I had similar results in the last years at different events but in the long run they were balanced out with lucky streaks at another times.

Vespa is more likely to appear in mythic pachinko being an older girl while Felicia being a new legendary girl would most likely take a year to appear in mythic pachinko so you could go for Felicia and wait for Vespa to return in the future in mythic pachinko.

@Jolli, no offense, but allow me an advice: it's better to use moderation. Although even our Community Manager once said that it is not wrong, to some extent, to vent your frustration on these pages, you did two things: first, you put out accusations without objective proofs (a thing, I can say this to you with certainty, that is rarely tolerated by moderators around here, especially from players that joinined the forum only recently); second, you wrote one post after the other (without editing the previous one instead) and put inside some of your posts content which is  quite offensive towards another forum dweller (another thing rarely tolerated by moderators, as both are violations of the forum rules). For this you risk to be banned from the forum, and in some cases even being reported for being banned from the game. Personally I feel bad every time that scenario takes place, so allow me another advice: comb through the various forum threads for a bit, you will surely realize that there is more than one way to tell things and vent your frustration. And in the process you will gain a ton of information about the game workings, which will surely be useful to you.

26 minutes ago, Jolli said:

Dear Big Boss Observer_X

I am not frustated, coz of my Gameplaying here. As I said before, I was Admin of an PvP Game (Harry Potter)

I know that changes are variable. I just don´t like when another Member here want to let me stand here like I´m DUMB! He (or she) tries to fool me and that´s not ok!

I know that I´m Newbee here but I can not accept that just coz he - or she - is longer Member here.

Sorry for my bad English - I´m German!

JOLLI!

No, no, don't get the thing wrong. I'm no one here. But seriously, you should stop, you'll risk to get banned. You did direct offense, double postings, a lot of stuff people don't like here.

Your early wording in your first post was exactly telling that: people don't want to pay, so I will not spend anymore. So... were you spending or not? That was my doubt, a lot of people complain about this game costs, but they never pay them: they just want everything for free.

Asserted you payed at least once, probably your words should have been: I'll never pay so much anymore if that doesn't help to get some advantage. That's rational. Once I've purchased a Bundle, it gave me no advantage, I'll never purchase one again.

It's not a good way of lamenting (the entire game is a roulette wheel as I shown you XD), but I can understand it.

So, let's say this was a misunderstanding between two not english spokers.

But you can forget my excuses. I'll prefer to burn in hell for eternity than give excuses to you.

PS:

If you'll type '@' followed by the name of the subject, you can tag people and they get notified. This probably will help you.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

6 minuti fa, Jolli ha scritto:

Is that right? Sorry I drunk in meanwhile a few beer already :D

AHAHAHAH XD.

Yeah, but NOT with YOUR name, the one you want to reply to XD.

Like this:

@Jolli

A notify is sent from me to you. I'ts late here, good night and keep the good drinking up!

Edited by lepidocter

@Jolli

You have to type the @ character followed by the first letter of the person to tag, then wait 1-2 seconds for the list of people to appear below the cursor. At that point to find the person to tag in an easier way you can type more characters of the desired nickname (alas, this also means that for example if you don't have a russian keyboard you can't tag players with a russian nickname). When you see the person you wish to tag in the list, you have two choices: with your keyboard, you use the arrow keys to select the player in the list (with this method you have to press down arrow at least one time anyway) and then press Enter; otherwise, with your mouse you simply click on the person you wish to tag in the list. You should then obtain a result similar to the one at the start of this post with your nickname.

Note: the cursor may be hidden at that point, you should be able to view it again by typing a space.

10 hours ago, Jolli said:

Ok I understand now the rules... 

You really don't. And you're walking on thin ice. Take a week off for all of the stupid posts, spamming, direct provocations, posts in the wrong language, double/triple posts, posting in the wrong section (you're an utter noob for sure where it comes to THIS game, that's evident and undeniable from your posts and overall childish attitude, and lack of basic knowledge) and MOAR.

When you come back, IF you come back, try to actually fit in in this forum. Post your noob questions in the appropriate section and as QUESTIONS, not "suggestions" when you have no clue what you're even talking about, let alone as invitations to other forum users to enter a "pissing on my wallet" contest.

And we are so fucking done with this thread. I'll move it where it belongs before closing it though. CHEERS.

• Like 3