Be our hero! Stage 3!

@JessieChan

First of all, you seem to have excluded natstar and ranchersa, though you said everyone passes to stage 2...
They entered the competition before me (I was the third to post).
The last three entries were past closing time, so I can see why they are left out.

Second; how are you going to do this quiz.
If one makes the first post, then others can see the answers given, and look at it and take the answers they think are correct.
Seems rather unfair for the first ones to post their answer.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

@JessieChan

First of all, you seem to have excluded natstar and ranchersa, though you said everyone passes to stage 2...
The last three entries were past closing time, so I can see why they are left out.

If one makes the first post, then others can see the answers given, and look at it and take the answers they think are correct.

I don't know how to answer this stage either. O.o

For what you said and, because they ask things that are unknown to me, because, if you'll forgive the repetition, because I don't reached that worlds yet. Not all, of course, but still. I'm in W5.

Edited by masca10

il y a une heure, Chthugha a dit :

Thx @Chthugha, I said exactly the same in the french section of forum. All this trivia is only based on question 2, wich is... random. And for beginners, this will be quite hard to find all the answers (without asking some advanced players or copy/paste previous answering posts).

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, JessieChan said:
  • What’s the number of event girls in Pachinko total?
  • How big is Dark Lord’s dick?
    a/ ‘’One-eyed monster’’ BIG
    b/ Dickless ;)
    c/ 8=========>
    d/ Jackhammer size
  • What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?
  • How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have?
  • The first time the MC uses his navel’s power? (World, Quest)

I guess we answer here?

-35 exclusive to pachinko. 58 appeared in pachinko total.

- c/ 8=========>

-I have no idea since I have just entered world 9

-Admittance of the dead > Alone in the pit

Might as well go for it...

people copying from me are bound to get wrong answers, anyway...

What’s the number of event girls in Pachinko total?

{ [rad(25)-rad(9)]*102 +24] /4 } = 54

How big is Dark Lord’s dick?
    d/ Jackhammer size

:ph34r: just showing you can have a monster truck and still be unable to make an impression

What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?

Don't remember the name, but was in Hamelin

how much did it cost... it costed me  TWO DAYS stuck there to get enough money! (really, I don't remember... probably around 7-800k)

How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have?

{ [rad(169)-rad(121)] *102 +24] /4 + (32*2) +1 } = 83

The first time the MC uses his navel’s power? (World, Quest)

I was thinkin to: Alone in the Pit

but there's where he awakened the powers, so I'll go with: "Admittance of the dead, Navelisation"

just for the fun of walking on a woolen yarn and drag other people down with me, into the pit :ph34r:

Edited by Ryokhan
fixed the formulas
  • Like 1

I'm still on the 2nd quest of world seven but I'll try to answer.

1. What’s the number of event girls in Pachinko total?

Technically, since there are no events going on right now the answer to this one seems to be none.  However, counting past events there were 35 Epic Pachinko Only Event Girls and 23 Boss Event Girls that were available in Epic Pachinko during Events for a total of 58.

2. How big is Dark Lord’s dick?

Most likely Jachammer size in his own mind, but closer to dickless once I was through with him.

3. What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?

I haven't reached that item yet, but since the story isn't complete, I'm sure the devs will make any answer given be wrong eventually.

4. How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have?

Exactly as many as are required to complete it, no more, no less.

5. The first time the MC uses his navel’s power? (World, Quest)

Admittance of the Dead - Alone in the Pit with Samane, which begs the question:  Why is it called Alone in the Pit when the MC wasn't alone.

35 event girls pachinko exclusive and 23 more pachinko and boss, 3 more girls where event pachinko girls but always available (lupa, visshar, gossy)

d/ jackhammer
  3. What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?

after rebalance, is the license to "love" princess noemy, 250.000

1. How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have?

83 different dialogue lines

1. The first time the MC uses his navel’s power? (World, Quest)

world 6, quest 2 (alone in the pit) while he is making love with samane

Hello again.

All the girls in the epic pachinko during the event was 58, but 35 behind the money.

2. How big is Dark Lord’s dick?

I think the Dark Lord's penis is called Ripper of virgins. It's big and stiff. Size is nothing without control.  :P

3. What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?

This is hard question. I think it is "Dildo Sword" - 268k. (The most expensive will be the maintenance of children because the hero does not use condoms) xD

4. How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have?

I think is 78-82 step. (But the hero does not move from place, it should be 1 step)

5. The first time the MC uses his navel’s power? (World, Quest)

The first time the MC uses his navel’s power in world "Admittance of the dead", quest "Alone in the pit".

A-Number of event only girls that appeared in pachinko for limited time is 37 if you include 24 drop-able event girls then 61 in total.

B-One eyed monster.

C-Most expensive thing for me yet was in jury sea which cost me about 800k.

D- 85 Steps (counting the first scene as a step)

E-First time MC navelizes is in Quest Alone in the pit in map Admittance of the Dead.

1.number of event girls 35                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            2.how big is the dark lord's dick d/jackhammer                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      3.what was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost license to love princess noemy 250.00                                                                                              4.how many steps does the third quest of world 7 have 83                                                                                                                                                                                                                  5.the first time MC uses his navel's power (world quest) admittance of the dead quest alone in the pit

I will be 100% transparent and honest, I won't cheat and I won't check the wiki for answers.

1. 35 
    b/ Dickless ;) because we won when having a contest against him for sherhermazond, he's a dickless green boi.
    1. idk, im no superhuman to remember that
    1. no idea, i just play to enjoy the game ;-;
    1. the one where pelagie teases ya boi in handcuffs (bleach world, alone in pit)
Edited by Yastoh
  • Like 1

Hi.Thanks...Getting interesting..:D

23 Boss Event Girls +35 event girls pachinko exclusive==> total 58

d/ jackhammer. This certainly would have agreed Sheheramazond:D. Her ass saw this)))

3.What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?

I'm still on world 7. Unfortunately I do not remember all things.If I remember correctly Eugene's meat-800.000

I counted 82

world 6, quest 2"Alone in the pit".The inimitable Samane and her adventures with our hero

Edited by itutai

7 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Now we need to just tease you a bit more. Hehe!

So far we have exactly 9 worlds online and X number girls! ;) You’ve been following them all with dedication, that deserves total respect! You’ve been fighting like a real hero for your girls, you’ve been more than good with them ;) We’ve seen it all!... 

But how much do you remember? Let us test your memory with a small quiz. 

Questions:

b/ Dickless ;)
    c/ 8=========>
    d/ Jackhammer size

Have fun with our questions ;)

Last but not least, we promised to let you know what will the big reward be : 
Goodies!!!! (more about them on next stage)
Yeppp!!!! We are going to make one’s Christmas unforgettable, and ok… a bit horny! ;)

Prepare, my dear!

1. 58 pachinko girls, 55 in the events and the 3 of this halloween that now are permanent.

2. c/ 8=========>

3. I think it's the meat for Eugenie in "The Juy Sea" because it costed about 600.000-800.000

4. 83 steps

5. Admittance of the dead, alone in the pit. After Pelagie teased the MC.

Edited by aefestus91

Ok, ok… The first stage was great! We are so inspired and happy by reading your stories. It’s amazing…

We discussed a lot and finally - everybody passes to stage 2!!! We couldn't pick up a list out of your stories, sorry. We liked them all!

The list of players that go to stage 2: 
Chthugha, Zero, srvc, weeper, doga63, MoonFable, MAlexR, clwnprince,  ploplo, FrozenVortex, Finkel, NobodyPrime, masca10, defens, federickson, Selvira, dsprado, FrankCap, Gum_, Yastoh, kruliaco, BbBbB - nice poem, Ryokhan , Theluckyone, Vampi, yuikawa, Kkonfused,  4nd4r1lh0, Dariusz, aefestus91, itutai, Spooz, NovaSerenade, Tiffany, Suteri, ZenMaster, Tristelune.

Stage 2 in next post! ;)

>>>>>>>>

Now we need to just tease you a bit more. Hehe!

So far we have exactly 9 worlds online and X number girls! ;) You’ve been following them all with dedication, that deserves total respect! You’ve been fighting like a real hero for your girls, you’ve been more than good with them ;) We’ve seen it all!... 

But how much do you remember? Let us test your memory with a small quiz. 

Questions:

b/ Dickless ;)
    c/ 8=========>
    d/ Jackhammer size

Have fun with our questions ;)

Last but not least, we promised to let you know what will the big reward be : 
Goodies!!!! (more about them on next stage)
Yeppp!!!! We are going to make one’s Christmas unforgettable, and ok… a bit horny! ;)

Prepare, my dear!

1.What’s the number of event girls in Pachinko total?
50+ girls
2.How big is Dark Lord’s dick?
b/ Dickless ;)
3.What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?
My priceless donger
4.How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have?
80+ steps
5.The first time the MC uses his navel’s power? (World, Quest)
World 6, Quest 2

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

@JessieChan

Yeah, Not sure if me and ranchersa failed or not i was not sure if i would pass the first test anyways so i did not answer the questions when the second test first started.

# What’s the number of event girls in Pachinko total?

Currently none. But till now 35

# How big is Dark Lord’s dick?

His dick is big, a jackhammer size. But he lacks control, and in that our hero is the boss of all. 

# What was the most expensive item in the adventure story and how much did it cost?

Hmm?. I'm in world 6 at the moment. And I think one item cost me around 500k or so in world 5. 

# How many steps does the third quest of world 7 have?

Not yet reached world 7. 

# The first time the MC uses his navel’s power? (World, Quest)

Oh I get it now. MC purified that girl after becoming shinigami in world - Admittance of the dead. Quest 3- The King and Enma. He purified a girl using his navel power. 

Edited by srvc

11 hours ago, Arcana's Fate said:

And for beginners, this will be quite hard to find all the answers (without asking some advanced players or copy/paste previous answering posts).

I'm still in W5, and, I like to enjoy the story in normal rhythym. :D

I'm not will play the story "in hurry", (sorry, I don't know how to say this; I don't know if in hurry it's well said), because of this, I assure you that. -_-

And, for people like me that doesn't reached the W9, this is a fountain of spoliers, in my opinion. :(

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, masca10 a dit :

I'm still in W5, and, I like to enjoy the story in normal rhythym. :D

I'm not will play the story "in hurry", (sorry, I don't know how to say this; I don't know if in hurry it's well said), because of this, I assure you that. -_-

And, for people like me that doesn't reached the W9, this is a fountain of spoliers, in my opinion. :(

In a hurry. ;)

Fully agreed : each player shall move at his own pace and may not be spoiled by such a contest !!!

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for your answers and comments so far! 

First, we want to say that the whole contests' purpose is only fun! We want you to have fun here ;) yes... and rewards!!!
As you can see from our questions, we didn't do a hyper-serious trivia, which, actually we are going to do in our further contests! We take notes and the best thing is we have toooonnns of space for more contests, different ones, getting better and better!

Then second, we see that some of you already took it as a fun idea, and did answer in a really fun way! Hey, it's appreciated! ;) The ones that want to answer really seriously, guys, appreciated a lot! There is a lot of info on this questions out there. If you feel bad that people answered before you, don't, since we know for sure that you answer with your heart and own knowledge, and even if you don't know the answer to some question, it's not so bad!

Last, but not least: we did multiple-stages because we wanted the appeal to be on different kind of skills for each step of the contest. Note: There is one last stage after this one.

Stay tuned for more and make sure you checked the rules.

Jessie

1. # What’s the number of event girls in Pachinko total?

Can i be a smartass and say none, as the girl are in EPIC pachinko ;P. Otherwise: 58 event pachinko girls including boss and EPIC only girls.

2. # How big is Dark Lord’s dick?

It's jackhammer size, but size was nothing without control!

I really dont remember. Money was never a problem in the old version and an adventure that included money steps were just free xp to get more energy from the lvl up. cheating from fellow forum members, the item seems to be Eugene's meat in the 600k to 800k range. But i also remember the teleportation tickets in world 8 as pricey, 500k- 700k.  

83 steps

World: Admittance of the dead. Quest: alone in the pit. This is the quest that unlocks his navel powers. he does not realy use them. In bad cop/kinky cop he talks to his navel version and learns to use his navel powers without loosing his mind. He uses the powers to cure Pelagie.

Well, nice to hear I'm still with you, ladies and gentlemen. Let's play game! 

1. At the moment, the number of girls in the PACHINKO is 35 hotties and this number inexorably GROWS, but not in my harem :( I'm also too lazy to summarize this number with the girls who also fall from the bosses (23), so I will accept this task as to answer the number of girls which are exclusive to the PACHINKO hehe...)

2. How big is Dark Lord's dick? Definetly more than c/ 8=========>, so I would say it's like 8====================3. But it's still not enough to beat me in harem battle (despite the fact that my penis is much smaller). Anyway this little bigcocklover Kimmie is the only one who really loves his dick and still didn't submit to me.

3. The most expensive item? I'm at world 7 at the moment, I don't really remember. Some people say that the most expensive item was piece of meat for Eugene... But I can't remember it's price... But I remember very well the price of license to make love with Princess Noemy. It was exactly 250 000 (but I would pay even more to f:Dck her hehe :x)

4. Zero. None. No steps. Nobody of characters were walking in this quest. They were using teleports to take comfortable poses for carnal pleasures.

5. I think MC really consciously used his navel powah at world's 6 (Admittance of the dead) quest 6 (Bad cop / Kinky cop) to make cum Pelagie. And that was really nice bang!

Thank you for attention!

With love

from

Defens

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Be our hero! Stage 3!
  • Chthugha locked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned this topic