Be our hero! Stage 3!

5 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Ideas circle ;)

Yep! That’s the title. We want your brains hahaha!!! 
No, actually, we want to create our own goodies, we want to have the best goodies out there! 
Yet, these days we don’t have enough time to focus on that. 
So, we thought, why not ask you what type of goodies should we have? We want tons of ideas, people! No limit! 
Tentacles, chibbis, dildos - whatever crosses your mind.

Hentai Heroes official goodies!

Rules:
>Give your ideas 
>You can create some goodies with web applications and upload them here
>Avoid being too vulgar, please

Voting:
>For this stage you must accumulate likes! The most liked goodie will win, after all!
Note: Our team members will also have the right to vote for the best goodies.

Dates:
>Start: 23/11/2017 ; 00h00 UTC
>End 30/11/2017 ; 00h00 UTC

Finally, rewards:
The best, most voted goodie(s) will be produced by us and send to you!

Good luck, dear!
Jessie

I hope I can edit my post for this week, suddenly remember

I have a few ideas, I think they are quite suitable in the concept you are using in the game.I see what could be added

1.Repetitive quests   .I think it would be nice to add a recurring quest, a specific event( after completing the quest you'll be able to start it again) and see how the players will react.This will give the development team more time to the original story,and players of a high level an alternative..for. In addition , for example, will return with passed worlds.Perhaps you have additional materials that you could use.After completing the quest, for example, you can get money or a piece of artifact.Collect 30 pieces and you're a heroxD:D...Even better than new girl..Determine amounts of energy ===>forward)))

2 Achievement system  . A little .....but it's nice. Compete to collect the girls,to spend so much energy ,to raise the level of girls as the time to, attack the boss 100 times( sorry, not from this game:D:D)..it is typed to the diversity of the gameplay.

3 Missions/jobs for girls  .So it would be interesting to do something like expeditions or tasks for girls send the girls to perform the job.This further diversifies the gameplay( Not all the time have fun with the hero:D:D) It can Look like a daily quest, like icons....You poison girls on a mission to get money or something else.It is possible to consider classes of girls to form a team.It will be fun

Dildos? As for visual novels -would be interesting to see the split personality of the main character for example.Or turning him into a monster with a large...:D. Ore for example a vampire..I'm only on 7 world. I'd like to see for example Gothic, vampires, werewolves.Well, let there will be:D

Edited by itutai
  • Like 6

• Create a new competition alongside PRIZES correlating with our IGN Mojo. Make it a solo/Guild/ NATION v NATION competition.
  • Increase the max ''Combativity'' pool from 20 to 40 or 50
  • Dildos? Who needs them? Our MC's can use Shadow clone technique right?
  • Add a Harem girl based on a parody of Azula from Avatar the last Airbender series, She's my favorite character:x

Edited by yuikawa
add Harem girl suggestion

47 minutes ago, Tristelune said:

@itutai @yuikawa I'm afraid you're in the wrong section of the forum to bring some suggestions for the game.

Or you misunderstood the objectives of contest step 3, despite Chthugha clarifications?

You have to suggest goodies/merchandise ideas, not new features for the game :)

I myself will decide what I mean by idea?Ok? Let the people themselves will decide how they see the game? Without your wishes as some do

Edited by itutai

1 hour ago, itutai said:

Let the people themselves will decide how they see the game?

That's what I try to explain you: contest stage 3 is NOT about how people see the game, but about promotional goodies/merchandise/articles in real world. trunks2585 and Loustic understood perfectly.

But yes, you can be upset when I try to give you a chance to win this contest. After all, it's one of your fundamental rights to be off-topic if you decide as such :)

18 minutes ago, Tristelune said:

That's what I try to explain you: contest stage 3 is NOT about how people see the game, but about promotional goodies/merchandise/articles in real world. trunks2585 and Loustic understood perfectly.

But yes, you can be upset when I try to give you a chance to win this contest. After all, it's one of your fundamental rights to be off-topic if you decide as such :)

My apologies.English is not my native language Apparently I do not understand.For me to do here anymore means nothing Take me instead Loustic. Let him take my place in the list

Edited by itutai
  • Sad 1

il y a 15 minutes, itutai a dit :

My apologies.English is not my native language Apparently I do not understand.For me to do here anymore means nothing Take me instead Loustic. Let HER (¬¬) take my place in the list

You're too kind..... but i did the french contest and ... lose :D don't worry i will buy my mug ....:x

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, itutai said:

My apologies.English is not my native language Apparently I do not understand.For me to do here anymore means nothing Take me instead Loustic. Let him take my place in the list

So, you have to suggest ideas for Hentai Heroes related promotional goodies. Objects that Kinkoid can use in real life to promote its games.

Loustic proposed mugs with girl picture, trunks2585 proposed a long pillow printed with a girl.

You can suggest any one item that can be used for promotion. Pen, blanket, T-Shirt, doll, miniature, flash drive, condoms, sex toys, etc. Anything that comes to your mind.

Also, english is not native language for Loustic and I, as well as many other people here. Just do your best to understand and don't get upset when people correct you :)

• Thanks 1

Have a shop on your website for people to buy stuff also other game changes to get people to spend more money.

1.Let people choose old harem members that you cannot get anymore from the online shop the price would be higher than epic pachinko ten times spin and they only get the harem member and not the bonus items like they do from doing 10 times spin in epic pachinko you already let people get past harem members from the anniversary event and you might as well cash in the harem members you have created instead of not make any money off them.

2.Let people pay to change what their main stat is if they are charm they can change to hardcore for example.

3.Real world items to sell in the shop let people choose a harem member you could let people choose gayharem ones also well as girls and let people choose bosses as well they would make a custom made hat,t-shirts,hoodie,bottle opener,drink holder,underwear,mugs/glasses,bags,socks,keyrings,phone cases,ect it would have the game website address on it as well so people would be advertising the website out in the real world so you make a little bit of money,they get a real world item for it and you get free advertising.

Being done better to actually cover the entire item of course but it's just a example.

19642655_391970567901600_969432033127803

24058956_391970137901643_616313379740991

4.On the game shop let people buy kobans for other players this would also make it easier for people to get their friends started on the game as well and you could use it as a gift for your friends that like to play the game.

5.This one would harder to get made than the custom made stuff but you would make money from it some hentai mangas from japan have the naked figures kind of like a toy but they're just for the looks or you could have custom made blow up dolls based on female harem members or even the gayharem harem members people would pay in advance before they start getting made though so it would be a wait period.

6.A update on how kobans are spent for some in game stuff to encourage players to use kobans for them such as letting people use kobans to complete all the daily missions in one go instead of having to click on each mission then to use kobans to skip them also instead of just letting players just use kobans for skipping the upgrade cost after increasing affection allow kobans to both increase affection level and upgrade the harem member in one go having a set price for this would be nice as well due to price increases for having each harem member as well since most people do not want to use kobans for upgrading girls due to the cost being to much since the costs get much higher for players with 40+ harem members the more reasons people have for using their kobans the more reasons they have for buying kobans mostly people only use kobans on epic pachinko and energy refills no need to use kobans for collecting money anymore with the monthly card anymore either.

7.Allow people to pay for name changes,region change,change their character avatar or to pay to change the order their harem is in such as moving a harem member to higher up in their harem so it costs less to upgrade.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

I think, since most of the players are males, the rewards should mostly cater to masculine gender. As for the rewards, a box full of goodies containing condoms, a cock ring, a pocket pussy, probably a handcuff ;), and some erotic literature all custom made (or at-least bearing the logo of this game) would be a treasure box for us all.

You guys can even put it up as a promotion event where(lets say) if you buy X amount of kobans you would also get that box with it.

Anyways that's just my opinion and i just wrote what i would like to see in a goody box. Hope you guys like the idea :)

• Guest changed the title to Be our hero! Stage 3!

Hello, guys.

Thank you for participating and for your enthusiasm.

Yet, I think I need to clarify with you what exactly we mean by Goodies. :)

We want to have the best merchandise goodies out there! Examples: T-shirts, mugs, notebooks, tentacles, sweets, cards, stickers, etc. Another cute example for a goodie is what we happen to see in some conventions: miniature dildos with company's logo, not for use, hehe, just for souvenir. 

Lately, we have so much work, that we don't have time left to think about this sweet little stuff... And we thought, well, we are going to send these goodies to our community, why not actually asking them what they think! :) 
So... we want you to use your imagination and propose us some crazy ideas, we are fully open to craziness, you know it :D 

Jessie

Wow, this last step of the contest is a bit more hard :o I mean, is hard to think something out of the convencional that you probably already think (and that even Jessie already said in the exemples!), so I guess the request is not to name goodies, but to develop one already ready, as @Loustic did (lovely mug, alas :D). And to do this, the ideas get much more illustrative with some kind of image to show it. And there comes my problem: I don't know how to use (and even know how they are called) the programs to make a illustration of my ideas! :(

But, as a fair contester, and a player intersted in the growing of the game, I have a simple bunch of ideas, that I had just now.

You know, some people would be ashamed of being discovered with a hentai goodie (like me xD ) in their room, so, my idea to attract this kind of people is too use things that only they (and the people who play the game) would know that comes from a hentai source. For example, the itens of the market: who would guess that a miniature of a red airplane with a fence logo (if you don't know that is two H's togheter, I guess that is a probable though xD) is part of the market of a hentai game? At the same time, you would look at this and remember of all things that you already do using it (hey, for what you think that is used for a harem battle, :P?).

And that way things flow, the market tube radio, the chibi dragon toy, the jpop doll...

Another idea is to do the outfits of the game: for example, the MC classical t-shirt (something easy and profitable) and who knows, the lingeries of the girls of the game (they are so nice!)? :) But that last one would be far more expansive (it's not a simple t-shirt after all) and I guess would have less people intersted (like, is my girlfriend that chooses what she will wear :ph34r:), so... :P.

Well, I hope my ideas could be useful! Thank you all! B|

Edited by NobodyPrime
  • Like 1

I dont think people will be comfortable wearing a t shirt with hentai on it or using a cup with hentai on it etc.... i think something that people can use in private would be much better. I propose cards, either a normal deck with 52 cards or an erotic card game that you can play with your partner with cards telling you what to do ( i am sure you guys will think of some cool rules and some kinky stuff to put in that game ;) ).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Something realistic and simple.

For girls. Heroine t-shirt in front and behind.

girltop.png.2f72e779df7454281e6984d457e39a72.pnggirlback.png.b09d2b02d7c55e0ce08892635e52a17f.png

For mans. Hero t-shirt in front and behind.

mantop.png.1348962e432fdfa2905887eeb42023c7.pngmanback.png.4dae15df42c2cdfb195229a0c5fbfc9c.png

Kimono HH. For world 6. I recommend having muscular arms! ;) 

w-357-h-500-kimono-lutte-contact-budofight-competition-1-1405526720.png.6d61132946313cfad036faccfd8c53a6.png

Take advantage though the Black Friday has already been! xD

• Like 2

I think I'll go with some classic designs...

*cough cough*

Ladies and Gentlemen, mostly gentlemen but above all ladies, here we have some interesting accessories for your enjoyment!

#1 The Succubus' Mug

On the sides a classic mug you can love with your favourite pirate captain!

mvdKeSK.pngTrGK8fR.png

but on the bottom of the mug (internal side) a picture of your lovely succubus, ready to enjoy with you a nice cup of milk for breakfast, if you're a nasty type, it can work just as good with eggnogFE1.png.

A removable glass lining, the same size of the mug, will let you enjoy the view without the risk of damaging the image.

Please, don't use cocoa, or it will became a whole different fetish.

#2 Ninja's Lunch Ensemble

On the outside a canvas bag with the classic background of your favourite hidden village dqMnSQ2.png

but when you open it, on each internal side of the bag, one of the ninja beauties, ready to liven up your meal (no pun intended)

a1TOGB.pngxKzsn.pngvW5ak4b.pngZ8trkSeh.png

Left side / Right Side / Back Side / Front Side

and if we can get out with it, even in the 3-Star form!

#3 Judy's Notebook

For the ones that like keep their notebook in capable hands, even at home, the Laptop Sleeve of JudyIjf9WNu.png

In the inside Judy's 3-star form.

Same desing for  iPad Sleeve (probably)

#4 Under your skin

Justine is coming straight for you.

A laptop skin, with the girl that most surely you'll fear crawling behind youH0Hb21F.png

Be sure to always open it, and play to HH as soon as you have a free time, or she will be really upset...

Comes with a keyboard dust carpet with her 3-star form.

[/spoiler]

Edited by Ryokhan
  • Like 4

As the other guy said above, I think most people would not feel comfortable wearing a shirt or hentai outfit, so I think it's better to invest in something inside the game.

How about a chat inside the game so that we can interact with other players, even though harem heroes are an online game, we do not have much contact with other players except in contests and in the tower of fame.

✏  Putting more emotions into the events would be a good idea. All we do now is to click and wait for the missions to end or drop girls. Maybe adding a special quest just for the event would be a good idea, this quest would be longer and challenging than normal, it would last until the end of the event. Only the most hard-working players would be able to finish it and thus gain a reward in the end, as an exclusive girl for example

add more contests, I noticed that in the wiki there are some contests that have not yet been revealed, what about putting them?

✏ Another thing I have already suggested but what I find interesting is to implement a system of clãs or guilds to interact better with other players and increase competitiveness, after all playing alone ends up becoming boring.

Edited by Suteri
  • Thanks 1

Soooo, I am not going to take this very serious, because I am not a well skilled PR person, and I have no idea what would be something people want xD
I just made a couple of things.

The first one is for those Mala lovers :$ An exclusive HH ball gag :D

first.png.3a78cd8aa9f2b236e1a1a9f973c5e54a.png

If you say a, you have to say b as well... the one and only hardcore whip ;)
fourth.png.610c7415658793d8d08627da95663f6b.png

----------------------------------------

And now for the more serious suggestions. I know quite some people using a blindfold while sleeping, so why not have this one with the bright ambassador of HH on it:
fifth.png.fd921facf00d02636f5d93f16fc3111c.png

Everybody loves Bunny, so what would be more fun than having your own set of Bunny ears? I cannot think of anything better B|
second.png.c4d0e80d399d6b77c260d342a47b3c22.png

• Like 1

I would love mousepads with bunnies boobs

slippers sandals with girls liking my feet =)

Bunny pillow!

Haren heroe girls ps4 avatar =))

This is more dificult but would be awesome - That mug that changes the drawing when you put hot liquid

First picture - girl with clothes - when you put hot liquid the mug pic is changed for the girl without cloths (3-5 stars girl)

Edited by 4nd4r1lh0
  • Like 2

Remember, you looking at your own responsibility! (I’m not a designer, but electrician)

The first idea was a poster that was supposed to encourage to play.

(I came out poor) ver.0.1

Plakat.jpg.a74c296ae33b98faa3387db028558b60.jpg

The second idea was a medal, maybe not some great gadget, but he would be signed by the entire team making up the game.

5a1aaa81a7de2_Medal1.thumb.jpg.b6c1e4ec1c5f9efe3d70196ff4aef31a.jpg5a1aaa8278e99_Medal2.thumb.jpg.b5fd7941192f02ac4116f91cb010927f.jpg

The third idea was to play cards like Yugioh, duel master etc. based on HS.

aff71f04.png.261230a8fd948217a75a500027ed8693.png6a491b21.png.a839b86790dbc4000c0b3a298a74a6bd.pnga9e4b5f4.png.9fa978955bae25bed5d83a32d5f215db.png

The fourth idea was stickers and patches for clothing, interesting designs would surely would sell and be durable.

5a1aaadde2c13_Naklejkalubnaszywka1.thumb.png.ef0bf7b43605dd8828115a12c9eb3d02.png5a1aaadfdb0cc_Naklejkalubnaszywka2.thumb.png.d4f9c6b552c2e1382f5a10af701a7d4d.png5a1aaae1d54bc_Naklejkalubnaszywka3.thumb.png.8130f91f16b45e16f898c5fe61654c89.png

The fifth idea was Parcheesi. Of course, you could create a new board game, but this one is simple and ingenious. Besides, the pawns could be characters from the game. Meet at the table with your friends and not just on the web game.

Chinczyk.thumb.jpg.a51feba9f3cd63b545e7efa700503c44.jpg

The sixth idea is cards war game, you can also create cards for looking for pairs, Peter , etc. Game and idea has a wide range of possibilities.

5a1aab23a4c0d_Kartydowojny.thumb.jpg.2eb7dce3aecb84ac9de7b57501dbb15b.jpg

The last thought was a snowball. Christmas coming so very nice gift and in the middle of what you like, a heroine or heroine from HH.

bloomingville-kula-sniezna-deer__31200042-b.thumb.jpg.6688cbcca35da389f9c3da5c043c81c9.jpg

• Like 6