Drop rate?

Is it even worse than normal right now? I used a sandalwood perfume on first day of epic days and still have one use left, I have been spending gold to get more tries but drop rate is just bad, got a few on the first day, and now a few on last day, anyone else having this issue? I am not even close to getting one girl, and right now it looks like unless I spend massive amounts of gold (more than I have right now) I will not get one.

9 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Drop rate is 10%, as always with all events except mythic days (which is ~7%). Drop range is 1-5 in epic days. If you make the numbers using Sandalwood in Epic Days is a bad idea, as @jelom has said.

I have to agree with the original poster, the drop rate was extremely low for this last event. I used all combativity and usually get a girl with an enticement towards spending some cash to get a second. I went from getting 1.5 girls from regular activity to getting 34 shards for the first girl. The rate for me was under 3 percent for the 4-5 days it was active

il y a 33 minutes, ShannonX a dit :

I went from getting 1.5 girls from regular activity to getting 34 shards for the first girl. The rate for me was under 3 percent for the 4-5 days it was active

Getting 1.5 girl with natural regen only would be extremely lucky for ED. The expected average is 57 shards, if you spend all your combativity (63 if you add 20 stored combativity at the beginning of the event). And that's just the average; it's an event with a lot of variance (Low drop rate but relatively high drop amount)

34 is just "slightly unlucky", whereas 150 shards would be "extremely lucky".

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Liliat said:

The expected average is 57 shards, if you spend all your combativity

Then I was perfectly average. I got 58 shards and had 4600 kobans, so I decided on spending a bit to get the last 32 shards. Maybe not the best idea because I needed 12 refreshes (11 refreshes and 5 of the 12th refresh). Now I have 2700 kobans after gaining some. Looks like I should not do it again. I am new to the game. Just played 13 days.

I know there is thread for Path of Valor, but I ask just here. Is it worth to spend 3600 kobans for the second girl and other stuff for a level 100 noob? I will not spend money for this game.

Once more: Drop RATE is 10%, like in Classic Event or Orgy Days. The Drop RANGE in Epic Days is 1-5. So you will get from normal regenaration IN AVERAGE 19 drops with an AVERAGE amount of 3 shards. In long time this will be the result of Epic Days, but realize: long time means you had to record thousands of attacks to have a significant batch.

@Mongooo For the future please use the right thread for such questions, it will be more friendly to the mods (they are not staff of Kinkoid, only engeaged Players) and the other users. To your question: I think it's not the best idea at the moment to you. At the moment I would say save your Koban until you reach lvl 250 and higher leagues. Exceptions could made at: a) Classic-Event (Fist Event in the month with 9 days) to made refills at the last day to get enough combativity to get a girl from bosses, b) level up Places of Power, because they give you much needed Ressources and c) Orgy Days were you need "only" 160 combativity in average to get a girl (ca. 1800 Koban for refills). At the time you reach Level 250 you will be in the postion to get more Koban and than you can decide if the actual PoV is it worth to spend the Koban, or to pass because you can't easily fullfill the requested amounts of points.

• Thanks 3

It's really cold tonight in my town... Does this prove climate change is a hoax? /s

-------------

Thanks to the good people of this community for consistently sharing and spreading accurate information and good advice. Gotta love you guys. ❤️ 

More I was just looking to see if my drop rate was just way different than others. I do not remember how many fights I bought with gold, but if we just assume that it was only 8 over the four days of the event, and the rest of the fights were the free ones (1 every half hour, or 48 per day, 192 over the event) adding in the ones that I bought would bring this to 200 (maybe more, but going for a easy number) over the four day I only got 12 drops, or 6% drop rate (maybe less but can not remember how many I bought). Is this just average, low average, bad luck, or really bad luck? Not even going into how many were dropped with each drop as that would be a different thing all together. But I only got drops on the first and last day, that is what made me start thinking about it, as I was not paying attention that well only way I know the drops is because of the Sandalwood perfume that I used, my last drop about half an hour before end was the last one for it. It may not have been the best use of it, but it was free from something.

Didn't really want to create a topic just for this question, but might as well ask here:

Are the droprate cumulative or exclusive? What i mean is "If i still can drop a non event girl on a boss, does it hinder my chances at the event one?"

On Bremen 2 for exemple i still have to get Polana, does this fact hinder my chances to get Chill Albane?

TBH, only 5 drop on the whole event seems really bad in term of luck. I can't speak about the droprate in general, but 2 days with nothing clearly isn't the norm

Edited by Boulie2
Failed quote

@bolitho76 Thanks for your advices. Then I will have some time to collect some kobans. I was not sure if my noob question is in the Path of Valor topic in the right place because it looked like in-depth discussions to me. I posted my question with your answer in that topic, so it should be in the right place now.

And sorry for confusing with my post about the drop rates. I did not make a spreadsheet, but sometimes I got two drops in 20 fights and sometimes two drops in 30 fights. Which should be an average drop of 8%. That might be a bit unlucky but not unusual in my eyes. Drop range was around 3 shards. One time 1 shard and 5 shards, another time 2 shards and 4 shards. I wanted to confirm the 10% drop rate and forgot the most important. xD

@Boulie2 As far as I know the drop rate is 10% for the event girl shards and 90% for the standard drops of the villain. That means you have a chance of 90% to pull money, jewels or Polana and 10% for Chill Albane. Polana does not lower your chances to get Chill Albane.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

Didn't really want to create a topic just for this question, but might as well ask here:

Are the droprate cumulative or exclusive? What i mean is "If i still can drop a non event girl on a boss, does it hinder my chances at the event one?"

On Bremen 2 for exemple i still have to get Polana, does this fact hinder my chances to get Chill Albane?

TBH, only 5 drop on the whole event seems really bad in term of luck. I can't speak about the droprate in general, but 2 days with nothing clearly isn't the norm

A new thread in the Q&A would be the best way for the question...

You can imagine that the chances for something to get from batteling a villain is like you role a dice with 100 sides. If you role 91 to 100 you will get shards for an Event Girl. between 81 and 85 you will get tickets, between 71 and 75 gems, somewhere below 20 you get shards from the regular boss girls, if you role a 1 you will get Legendary items and between 2 and 5 you get MyPx1 Orbs. All other findings give you money and if one reward isn't available you will get money instead. So theres no interaction between the chances for girls, only a interaction with the chance of yumen.

@abcabcatmail.com Two days without a drop is a bad strike and not normal, but something that is possible. You can take comfort from that that in the long way you will get the average 10% so some day in the future you will get more drops than the average but if this will be noticeable without recording your gaining from battles is a different kettle of fish. To using Sandalwood in Epic Days is not optimal, but not such a waste like to use it in Orgy Days. You can get Sandalwood from market or from Path of Valor and it is a much better thing to storage them until Legendary Days (5* Legendary Girls and without Sandalwood you need 50 Drops, with Sandalwood 34 Drops in average) or Mythic Days (Mythic Girl: without Sandalwood you need 100 drops, with 50 drops). At Legendary Days you can save  1728 Koban for refills and need "only" 3 sandalwood so you will save ca. 100 Koban (540 Koban needed per Sandalwood), at Mythic Days you need 5 Sandalwood (2700 Koban) and the needed amount of Koban decraise from 15120 to 8640 for refills.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

A new thread in the Q&A would be the best way for the question...

You can imagine that the chances for something to get from batteling a villain is like you role a dice with 100 sides. If you role 91 to 100 you will get shards for an Event Girl. between 81 and 85 you will get tickets, between 71 and 75 gems, somewhere below 20 you get shards from the regular boss girls, if you role a 1 you will get Legendary items and between 2 and 5 you get MyPx1 Orbs. All other findings give you money and if one reward isn't available you will get money instead. So theres no interaction between the chances for girls, only a interaction with the chance of yumen.

@abcabcatmail.com Two days without a drop is a bad strike and not normal, but something that is possible. You can take comfort from that that in the long way you will get the average 10% so some day in the future you will get more drops than the average but if this will be noticeable without recording your gaining from battles is a different kettle of fish. To using Sandalwood in Epic Days is not optimal, but not such a waste like to use it in Orgy Days. You can get Sandalwood from market or from Path of Valor and it is a much better thing to storage them until Legendary Days (5* Legendary Girls and without Sandalwood you need 50 Drops, with Sandalwood 34 Drops in average) or Mythic Days (Mythic Girl: without Sandalwood you need 100 drops, with 50 drops). At Legendary Days you can save  1728 Koban for refills and need "only" 3 sandalwood so you will save ca. 100 Koban (540 Koban needed per Sandalwood), at Mythic Days you need 5 Sandalwood (2700 Koban) and the needed amount of Koban decraise from 15120 to 8640 for refills.

I have given up on the Mythic and Legendary days, as far as I am concerned they are impossible, so why even try. I do not have the Koban to do them, I do not know if I have ever had 1700 koban. But thank you for the advice, if I ever get to the point that I feel I can have a snowballs chance in hell of wining one it will be useful, but kind of expect them to nerf the game some more before I get there.

Allways look on the bright side of live... 😃 With every level you make, with every Book or Gift you get you will grow a little bit stronger and between lvl 250 and 350 you will able to compete in Sexpert (probably in Dicktator1 but in theese days I'm not sure because they changed so much that will affect your abilitys to compete) and with the Koban from Sexpert, the 4500 from daily missions every month etc. you will be able to get enough Koban to participate in the most events properly and also to get some mythics. If you storage your Sandalwood until then you will have a good start in theese Events because than you only need the Koban for refills (and they can lowered with Saeson and PoV combativity too).

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

On 1/14/2022 at 2:50 PM, Liliat said:

Getting 1.5 girl with natural regen only would be extremely lucky for ED. The expected average is 57 shards, if you spend all your combativity (63 if you add 20 stored combativity at the beginning of the event). And that's just the average; it's an event with a lot of variance (Low drop rate but relatively high drop amount)

34 is just "slightly unlucky", whereas 150 shards would be "extremely lucky".

You would think from a business stand point they would want that average to be around 85 so more people would top up. At 57 I am definitely waiting for them to reappear.

I'm glad someone else already made this post...I've not had a single shard drop this entire event, using up all of my daily combativity and then some. I've even bounced around Bosses to try and see if I can get lucky somewhere else. I guess I just have no luck at all for this event it seems.

• Haha 1