mythic girls

author4

I give up.  This is the last time I will try to get the Mythic Girls.  They are NOT and I repeat (NOT) an obtainable girl (unless you work for the parent company Kinkoid).  This time around I only got 45 shards despite trying to get them and they had plenty of shards for us to win (I'm thinking they rigged it so no REAL PLAYERS could get any shards).  I also think I will go back to my first thought and only do events that pay out (such as Lustful Valentine) although the gem reward is a joke.  Maybe when they stop ripping us off I might reconsider but not likely.  I don't know how long they will allow this comment to last since they have already banned me from their facebook page (not really surprised since I was publically calling them out).  

Anyone who got the Mythic Girls please tell me how you did it.

il y a 14 minutes, author4 a dit :

(I'm thinking they rigged it so no REAL PLAYERS could get any shards).

I'm glad to hear I've been spending months talking with "No Real Players"; even being one of them, without knowing it. AI certainly has come a long way 🤣

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Some facts:

1) Drop-Rate for Mythics: 6-7%; drop range: allways 1, so you need 100 drops and this you can get from 1700 combativity.

2) Sandalwood Perfume Mythic Booster works and give you 1 additional shard, so you need "only" 850 combativity to get 50 drops.

3) Without Sandalwood you have to have ca. 20.000 Koban storaged to be on the safe side to get the girl, with 10.000 is enough.

4) With Daily Missions every month: ca. 4500 Koban, from Season and Event Mission in Classic-Event and Orgy Days another 2.000 and than on top what you can get from contests, Places of Power and League.

So you get enough Koban from Daily Missions, Season and Event-Missions to participate every second MD and at the time you grow enough to leave the early game and came near to the late game you will able to participate every MD. Mythics are obtainable with preparation and if you really want them.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, author4 said:

I'm thinking they rigged it so no REAL PLAYERS could get any shards

I understand you're frustrated, but this is absolutely wrong.

Mythic girls are the 'premium' product in the game. They are intended to be several orders or magniture harder to get than any other girl. And the drop rate will be LOW to ensure this. But it absolutely is achievable for real players (even real FREE players) to get Mythics with the right perparation and realistic expectations about what it will take to get a Mythic girl. Lovebot Norou makes my 7th Mythic as a f2p players..

Edited by JustVisitingReborn

• Kenrae locked this topic