• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

QFlPdUK.png

Kinky Cumpetition

Take Your Vows
My devoted hero,

Join Lustia’s covenant alongside her lustful disciple Lilianna Rose and enjoy all the divine gifts she offers.

Starting today and ending on the 12th of February (1 pm UTC+1), you will have 2 days to pledge your vows to Sister Lily.

Show off your faith against other devotees and chant the moans of pleasure in the name of Lustia.

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Sister Lily

This event (usually) happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

rcz0Zic.png <-clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 2

It was not a very comfortable margin, but I was able to obtain Lily - My first non-free KC girl! :) I had approximately 85 kisses stored (And it feels weird to participate in seasons again after 2 weeks :D Next month will probably be the same again...)

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Got he girl ca. 12h before end of KC. Now I had to go so fast as possible to 10900 Mojo because of LC and the end of PoV. Sadly I'm mostly sure that I have to spend the Kisses from this PoV to reach 10900 Mojo in Saeson and have a good starting in the LC.

12 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Got he girl ca. 12h before end of KC. Now I had to go so fast as possible to 10900 Mojo because of LC and the end of PoV. Sadly I'm mostly sure that I have to spend the Kisses from this PoV to reach 10900 Mojo in Saeson and have a good starting in the LC.

yeah, that's one of the problems with KC; i wont get to 10900, but i rather save kisses for next KC cause there are so many normal contest on LC day1 that are good enough to get another 400k points.

Got the girl on 2nd day, 109 kisses were a good amount to start with - no refills in leagues were necessary.