• Guinevere
    • Loving Pelagie
    • Romantic Anita
    • Office Celeste
    • Loving Virginia
    • Val Jennie
    • (none)

So, another OD draws to a close.

Not exactly a happy one. I kept having days with no drops while working on Mavin. But, I get ahead of myself...

On the day of opening I had the following boss girls available:

Rosy

Office Katana

Loving Tano

Cupid-Chan

and

Loving Mavin.

I happen to like Mavis so she was my first goal. And the first day I got no drops what so ever through the day. Then the next day I got some. And the next day I got none. So, finally, I picked up on the pattern and when I got my next drop cluster (which is I get drops in the teens on 10 combat) I spend my Kobans with some worthwhile results. Even so, it took most of the days to get her.

My next target was Cupid-chan. Might as well go for a classic. I followed the same procedure and picked her up with several combat refills.

My next recruit was a choice between Loving Tano and Office Katana. I like Katana but a Legendary level girl might be nice. So, again, on to the combat and finding that sweet drop spot. I finally got her today, as well, but the koban cost was there.

There's five hours left but I don't know if I can afford to try for Katana. *shrugs*

But now for the real disappointment.

I also had Val Kalissa available in the champions.

I figured, might as well give it a try. It took a lot of time but I got through Mats and won 35 shards.

So I said, cool, try it again. It took a lot of time but I got through the next level of Mats and won 35 more shards. I was like, wow, can I really do this? I just might, yeah.

So, last night I started on my last round. Because of work and rest time, I didn't get to start till late and wow I was dealing very low Impression on Mats, even boosted.

By 4am (when I finally wet to bed) I was only about half way there. Then sleep and then work then home and I found that I had only 30 minutes before the 24 hour recycle at which point I'd lose 1.5million in Impression (which was about 5-7 combats) and I was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllly tired and needed sleep, so I burned through kobans on skipping rest to complete the stage 4 Mats.

And within a few minutes I did it. I completed and beat Mats.

And for all my efforts and kobans I got... A pair of sandals (geta, technically). A pair of stinky, clog stomping sandals that don't even provide any benefit.

So know what I did? I held up those sandals and shouted

"I don't need your stinky shoes! After all my hard work all you give me is a pair of your old smelly foot gear? Look, there's like crusty toe-jam (god I hope it's toe jam) there in the thong. I'm better than this. You know what? You're only lucky that this a non-violent universe 'cause if it wasn't I'd take those clog-hopper soled things and BLEEEEP! BLEEEEP! BLEEP-BLEEP-BLEEP and then twist them and BLEPBLEPBLEPBLEP BLEEEP, followed by a very vigorous BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BLEPBEBLEEP-BLEPBLEP!"

After that, I stomped off like the good-winner I was and tossed those things into my box of worthless crap to sell.

I mean, really, for all my hard efforts he could've given me a butterfly, something nice. Least I didn't get that jug of his, I guess. God knows what's in it.

And that's my Orgy Day experience.

Oh yes, my Pachincho girl list was Val Amelia, Loving Pelagie, Winona, Guinevera, Romantic Anita, Belinda, and Office Celeste. And I already had Val Kelina so no mission girl for me.

• Like 1

I obtained Mavin and Kelina, plus some shards for:

- Tano: 68 (Very lucky with her, compared to Mavin!)

- Shao: 70 (2x drops on Champions)

- Kalissa: 35 (1x drop on Champions)

Pretty decent result overall; considering I didn't spend any extra resource.

• Like 1

No Mission girl to me, because I had attracted Kelina long time ago, no girl from invested 18x EpPx1, Mavin (12 drops) and Tano (18 drops) dropped and 6 drops with 34 shards for Cupid-Chan are a good result with 326 invested combativity and I didn't go for Kalissa because of this:

grafik.png.3311a0621184bcb0998cfe113849c9f5.png

and two matching poses for the champ at one and two. That would be to expensive for a five day OD. Val Shao had joined my Harem at her first appearance.

Had more than 6 girls more to gain from Pachinko or villains so no chance for the chest but I'm satisfied with this OD.

17 hours ago, Pelinor said:

My mistake, I thought I got her using a EP orb, but no matter, I still got much needed sleep 😃

Wait, the mission girl was Val Kelina? Of course, I was thinking about the Classic Event I don't know why and searched for Ankyo 🤦‍♂️.

I'm the one who needs sleep it seems :P.