What are the rewards for getting all the girls in an event?

FGoog

Curiosity is killing me. I have never gotten this reward as it always requires getting girls from the event Pachinko, which doesn't strike me as a good use of kobans. But that calculation changes if the reward is really good. Can anyone speak from experience? Is it 10,000 kobans? Is it 10 kobans?

5 hours ago, FGoog said:

Curiosity is killing me. I have never gotten this reward as it always requires getting girls from the event Pachinko, which doesn't strike me as a good use of kobans. But that calculation changes if the reward is really good. Can anyone speak from experience? Is it 10,000 kobans? Is it 10 kobans?

Don't ever pay kobans on the event pachinko. The epic pachinko has better returns even if you pay kobans instead of having orbs.

• Thanks 1

@Kenrae It's true, that Mythic Pachinko is a little bit overpriced too but in this case you mean surely Event Pachinko! 😉

@FGoog In Event Pachinko the chance to get a girl it at 22,5%! This is - in comparison to the chances at Epic or Mythic Pachinko singel spins - a high chance, but you need so much Kobans that it's much better to invest your Koban at other places than Event-Pachinko.

• Thanks 1