Need advice =)

DuDeLoK

5 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

I'm still solidly in this category (currently level 388). Do you remember around what level approximately affection stopped being an issue?

Let me think... I know that I stalled on affection items for Moe Bunny but not for Royal Housemaid, so it was about one year ago that affection stopped being an issue for me. So some time around level 430 I'd guess?

• Like 1

At level 450, Affection is still a big issue for me, and will remain so in the foreseeable future.

The fact that I've been getting 2 Mythic per month for the past few months probably didn't help. I need 2.6M Affection just to upgrade the Mythic/Legendary girls I have. I'm nowhere near having enough affection for random 3* girls. However, I've now almost caught up on Mythics, so we'll see how it goes.

At this point, my estimates are:

- Gems: 450k/Year? Ish? Enough for all Mythic girls + at least 40 L5 per year (I stopped counting my average gems income...)

- GXP: 45M/Year. Enough for all Mythic girls + 48 L5 per year

- Aff: 9M/Year. Enough for all Mythic girls + 44 L5 per year

The main issue is that I have a backlog of over 30 girls to upgrade (plus a few Mythic, and all the LD/LC/MD girls I still don't have), and more than 40 L5 girls are released each year at the moment (Without even considering special events like Anniversary, which added 4 more L5 girls this year). So I might have to buy a bit of everything in order to catch up (For now all my Kobans are focused on the surprise revivals & events, I can't spare any for Market refreshes). GXP is still the main issue, but Affection is not that far behind, and certainly not an unlimited resource. Gems won't become a trash resource just yet either, it seems.

However, I notice some significant differences between my main account (lvl 351 when awakening was released, 450 now) and my test account (lvl 1 when awakening was released, 380 now). The bottlenecks aren't exactly the same: my test account has more GXP/Affection than it can spend, because it doesn't have too many girls. Gems however are the limiting factor (Girls lvl 650). Note: there aren't any Mythic girls on the test server, so that changes a lot of things (No need to spend 400k Affection + 1.4M GXP per month).

But I can imagine that players who were able to get a lot of L5 girls pre-awakening probably had a significant head-start on Affection (and GXP/Gems, especially for players above lvl 451 when awakening were released, as they were able to awaken a lot of girls to lvl 500 "for free" just before the patch). For players who came a bit later, the situation can be pretty different.

• Like 2

My situation with needed affection:

grafik.png.384fa8dea2b030db7d8db55502806d6b.png

With this amount of girls:

grafik.png.862319c6e3ff336047d0f9635f6d7265.png

Affection (much more XP) is a hughe issue. One of the problems is, that there are not enough Kobans for market refreshs. Perhaps when I had catched up with Mythics I can afford some market refreshs in the future.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

Do you remember around what level approximately affection stopped being an issue?

I think if "new" player can afford farming Mythic girls at least one per month - affection will be huge issue for a long time. Cant compare to "old" players gameplay at that time.

Have new question: is it worth not taking EXP rewards from events to keep being in lower lvl(more easy?) daily contests brackets to get mb more rewards from contests that dont require exp? But that also makes u lose gold from those EXP contests so kinda hard to fighure out are they worth or not skipping for me.

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, DuDeLoK a dit :

Have new question: is it worth not taking EXP rewards from events to keep being in lower lvl(more easy?) daily contests brackets to get mb more rewards from contests that dont require exp? But that also makes u lose gold from those EXP contests so kinda hard to fighure out are they worth or not skipping for me.

Some players try to stay at lower level, but IMO it's a very bad idea. The best source of Kobans is leagues, and in leagues, the higher the better.

• Like 5

I had a discussion with some players who avoid levelling up some months ago and their were two reasons for them to behave so: a) the fear to fall behind with market stats and buying all affection and XP Items and b) the lower chance to win contests with low effort. Most of them I spoke with were casual players with low motivation to participate in Leagues. Form this experience I would say: If you want to play active go for every single XP you can gain to upgrade as fast as possible. With higher level the income from equipment grow so much that you will be able to max out stats and clearing the market every 6h (or at least 3 times a day 😉 ). If you more on the casual side than it could be interesting to slow down your progress to lvl401.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

The best source of Kobans is leagues, and in leagues, the higher the better.

btw are there only 1 League per rank with 100-105 members in it or is there many League groups with random members selections of same rank like Daily Competitions system?

There are a lot of parallel Leagues per rank. You have to have enough place for ten thousands of players. We had some time ago one who had reported that one new account at .com starts in the Pantheon with rankposition near 150.000. I would say ca. 40-50.000 actice accounstand most of them are in Leagues. The difference to Daily Contests is that in Daily Contests you will be matched in brackets of 40 levels (1-40, 41-80, 81-120 and so on) until you reach lvl401 and start in the last bracket with all players lvl401+ while in League you will be matched only from your performance.

If someone is at lvl500 and normaly play D3 and can't play for 5 weeks he will be demoted 4 times and if he start to play again he start in Sexpert2. Other players try to stay in lower Leagues because they get theire better results than in the next higher League (Some because they are lazy, some because they play dumb and some because they are very casual and waste a lot of natural regen).

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

il y a 3 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

while in Season you will be matched only from your performance.

Season is a mix of Level + Mojo (Which is why some lvl 350 players are super high rank; they don't have to face level 500 opponents). So there are brackets as well (Although it's not clear to me which level gap we can see there. Could be +/- 50)

52 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

If someone is at lvl500 and normaly play D3 and can't play for 5 weeks he will be demoted 4 times and if he start to play again he start in Sexpert2.

In the past I stopped playing for around 4 months and when I returned, I got demoted only 1 rank. I think, if you don't claim League reward you won't demote too low

I was nearly 5 weeks in hospital last year (ok, not lvl500 that time, but above lvl450 and active in D3) I dropped from D3 to S2.

It can be that they changed someting with League demotion in the second half of 2020. If I remember it well there was an announcement about but it's only from memory. It was around the time they announced to delet all long-time inactive accounts.

• Surprised :O 1

9 hours ago, Liliat said:

At level 450, Affection is still a big issue for me, and will remain so in the foreseeable future.

The fact that I've been getting 2 Mythic per month for the past few months probably didn't help.

Yeah, mythics were fairly new and sandalwoods didn't exist yet when I reached stability on affection. It would have taken me much longer if I had half a dozen mythics to upgrade. On the flipside, though, we didn't have daily goals and that's a major source of affection these days.

4 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

Hard to say; this has never really been a consideration for me. Leagues are a huge source of kobon income, and it used to be that player level was the be-all and end-all of leagues. These days, though, you can probably do quite well for yourself with a team of high-level girls even if your player level is lacking. However, competing in leagues themselves is worth a lot of XP (about 90k per week, give or take) so the very act of competing in leagues may nix this strategy.

The brackets are set up every 50 levels, so at level 51/101/151/201/251/301/351/401 will put you into new brackets. There is no new bracket at level 451; all the players above 400 are bracketed together.

• Like 2

Affection is a problem for me, or not, depending on how you define it. I don't have any problem upgrading all my mythics and L5 girls, but if I wanted to upgrade all of my girls I wouldn't have enough affection. So I have many L3 girls unupgraded. I basically upgrade all usable girls (all mythics and 5* girls), all common and rare girls since they're cheap, and those girls I really want to upgrade for some reason, usually because I'm specially curious about their scenes. 

• Like 2