Need advice =)

DuDeLoK

1)Im playing for 4 months as full f2p. Havent read any guides. Now im kinda curious if i should switch my main attribute from ROMANCE to KNOWHOW?
2)Have gold to farm next Mythic (if she in farmable location for me) but right now im kinda having problem with gifts which i need 200k for 5->6 Mythic+500k for new Leg5. And if i get next Myth its 300k more gifts that i will need 😃 so mb some advice about farming/using gifts.

image.thumb.png.2fc7fa066e01702bec899af84fb1cac8.png

1 Class doesn't matter anymore, you'll know if you read any guide, and you should ASAP.

2 To farm gifts... patience. Gifts and books can represent bottlenecks. You collect gifts from Boss Bangs, collect from Daiily Goals, Seasons, Paths... or spend kobans and refresh markets. But there's no "strategy" to increase a natural income.

(I doubt you're totally F2P).

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

Main specialty doesn't really matter.  I chose Charm before B.D.S.M., so I could counter all of the common Hardcore players.

Some bosses like Karole & Pandora Witch, drop affection items from their tier 1 rewards.  Idk if you've reached them or not.

Affection items also drop from the Pachinko, especially from the GPx10s.  You can get a lot of them over time, if you upgrade the Places of Power.

The Boss Bang helps a lot w/ ~50k affection items.

Other than that, check the market when it refreshes after 6 hrs, to buy the 7x affection items there.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I chose Charm before B.D.S.M., so I could counter all of the common Hardcore players.

How it counters? And with it goes what main speciality gives at all?

29 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

(I doubt you're totally F2P).

im f2p but very active and saving resourses to spend only what needed on daily competitions to reach top1(top4) most of time getting top1 for now.
+stacking previous day daily resourses to max limit to check next day compettion.

27 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Affection items also drop from the Pachinko

thats probably my huge problem coz i have a lot of pachinko orbs saved and spend them only to get top1 rewards in daily competititons.

thanks for spending time on me answering my silly questions and also thanks to moderator that moved it here. dont notice this forum tree or whatever its called xD

Edited by DuDeLoK

2 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

How it counters? And with it goes what main speciality gives at all?

It doesn't matter anymore after the BDSM changes, save your kobans to upgrade the Places of Power (PoP) instead, to get more GPx10s more often, and then you'll have less of an affection item shortage.

2 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

save your kobans to upgrade the Places of Power (PoP)

my PoP both are lvl10 and 3rd one isnt opened yet... im on Finalmecia location in story. btw what should i prefer: upgraiding Myth girl or 3xL5 girls? coz both require around 300k gifts

28 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

upgraiding Myth girl or 3xL5 girls?

To me, 3xL5 are better. More chances they get blessed in the meanwhile.

(I'm doing the math to check if you *can* be actually F2P, not that's a bad thing, just a matter of curiosity if someone can reach such results by natural means, no card, no Season pass. 4 months alone for Finalmecia, League girl already got, you spent 18k alone for the Places of Power, and I'ìve understood you payed for Paths too, so 11k more. And the Golden Anniversary too... Just checking. If so, you have to publish your game routine, many newbies will like it a lot!)

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

my PoP both are lvl10 and 3rd one isnt opened yet... im on Finalmecia location in story. btw what should i prefer: upgraiding Myth girl or 3xL5 girls? coz both require around 300k gifts

You don't have 3x L5s of each element maxed yet, so focus on them over mythic girls for now.

26 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

you spent 18k alone for the Places of Power, and I'ìve understood you payed for Paths too, so 11k more

i never spent on paths of Valor/Glory. dont see any really good stuff there for f2p player with very limited gold. i spend on PoP 9x2x600. once i spend on Kinky(that i regret coz not using hero anymore) around 2k i think? and on my first Bang i spend 3k sadly. next bangs were free if im not mistaken. havent spend on Golden Anyversary yet coz checking what it will give me on last day. right now sitting on 9.6k gold+2 perfumes.

dont think im doing something very special. just focusing on daily competitions

Edited by DuDeLoK

Below level 401, simply doing your Daily Contests and Daily Missions gets you a LOT of Kobans. That, and the free koban offers from Sex Friends.

So it's not really surprising, if you play well (That's the part where many beginners make mistakes and end up wasting Kobans).

The game has changed a lot since we all started, and progression is much faster/smoother today (PoP, DG, CbC, Seasons, and even SP didn't exist. Most if not all L5 girls were behind a 5-6k Kobans wall).

Golden Anni, up to Hari, can probably be done with either 2k or 4k Kobans, for active players, so it's not that expensive either (Lyka and Louise, that's a different story).

23 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

(I'm doing the math to check if you *can* be actually F2P, not that's a bad thing, just a matter of curiosity if someone can reach such results by natural means, no card, no Season pass. 4 months alone for Finalmecia, League girl already got, you spent 18k alone for the Places of Power, and I'ìve understood you payed for Paths too, so 11k more. And the Golden Anniversary too... Just checking. If so, you have to publish your game routine, many newbies will like it a lot!)

With reasonable luck and the cost of sandalwoods, mythic girls will cost around 9000 kobons (1500 nubons) each, maxing out two places of power is 10,800 kobons (1800 nubons), which comes out to only 37,800 kobons (6,300 nubons).

A 1st place finish in contests is worth 300 kobons (50 nubons) per day, plus 150 kobons (25 nubons) from completing all missions over a 4 month (120 day) period which adds up to 54,000 kobons (9000 nubons). So even with some 2nd place finishes, that's still more than enough to comfortably afford what he's claiming.

The reason this is incredulous to us high-level players is that you just can't win contests consistently as a F2P player. At higher levels they're too competitive and the amount of resources you need to expend to take 1st place are much too high. You can only win one "gain XP" contest per month because someone is going to use all their Seasons awards. You can't consistently win contests that allow for paying ymens, because the victor will usually blow over 500k ymens and it often goes well above 1 billion. People will save up huge sums of books and dump literally millions of XP on the girls in one day to win these contests.

At high levels you're winning contests either 4 or 5 times per month (if you have a favorable time zone) or 1 or 2 times per month (if you have an unfavorable time zone). For instance the contest ends at 4:00 AM for me, so I have to commit 4 hours before contest end so I have no idea what the competition for the day looks like. This makes winning contests very unlikely for me and contests are a negligible part of my kobon income.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

right now sitting on 9.6k gold+2 perfumes

Save up 2-3 more perfume (4-5 SP total), and about 10-12k kos, and you could get the M6 Golden Lupa from her MDR on Aug 23rd-25th.  Some players would tell you to wait for a Dominatrix or Sensual mythic first, but it's up to you, since there shouldn't be a new one of them, or a revival of one anytime soon (earliest is Royal Housemaid on Oct 23rd, or Dec 3rd for a new one).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Golden Anni, up to Hari, can probably be done with either 2k or 4k Kobans, for active players, so it's not that expensive either (Lyka and Louise, that's a different story).

will probably spend 2k to get Hari coz im 1-1.5k points short to reach her(need to recheck) Kidna sad that cant get Lyka with 6k kobans while i got 2 Myth during goldenAnyversary 0->100. Her arts are good... but probably cant aford her 😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Attirm said:

The reason this is incredulous to us high-level players is that you just can't win contests consistently as a F2P player.

That's what confused me. Probably the larger resources now available make new savvy users more prone to success.

Sorry my wrong numbers people, DYSCALCULIA is a beast (I was *sure* to have written 12k and not 18k - I try my best but I have to add it somewhere to avoid give bad hints).

2 hours ago, Attirm said:

The reason this is incredulous to us high-level players is that you just can't win contests consistently as a F2P player. At higher levels they're too competitive and the amount of resources you need to expend to take 1st place are much too high. You can only win one "gain XP" contest per month because someone is going to use all their Seasons awards. You can't consistently win contests that allow for paying ymens, because the victor will usually blow over 500k ymens and it often goes well above 1 billion. People will save up huge sums of books and dump literally millions of XP on the girls in one day to win these contests.

This is very true. When I was lower-level (less than 300) I was winning daily contests constantly just by virtue of saving my resources for them. A majority of newer players probably aren't thinking very far ahead and can be easily outfoxed. Now I'm in mid-level (currently 387) I can still usually win 6-8 DCs a month if I pick and choose the ones that don't seem to have as much engagement (I'm in the same boat as Attirm where reset is middle of the night so I am sometimes in danger of being sniped). Once I get to level 400 I might just give up on DCs altogether and focus on saving my resources for other contests (CbC, LC) as it doesn't seem worth it to unload tons of resources just for 300 kobans.

@DuDeLoK I too have reached a bit of a bottleneck with gifts, mostly due to my inability to resist Mythics. The most important thing (other than getting all the Daily Goals chests every day, which I'm assuming you're already doing) is to make sure you are taking advantage of all three market refreshes every day, if your schedule permits. It also helps to plan your level ups for right after you've just cleared the market, since level ups reset the market and thus you can get a two-for-one if you time it right. This can be especially helpful at lower levels when level-ups are more frequent.

3 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

thats probably my huge problem coz i have a lot of pachinko orbs saved and spend them only to get top1 rewards in daily competititons.

If you have a lot of Great Pachinko x10 orbs saved up, I would say it's worth it to spend a few on the Comeback Contests on Mondays. It's pretty rare to get the pachinko Daily Contest where GPx10s are most valuable, and I would say the extra gems and books from placing higher in the CbC are more valuable than winning 300 kobans every once in a while. Plus you will then be able to take advantage of the gifts you get from the orb pulls. Although you do want to make sure you have a good amount of GPx10s in reserve for Day 2 of the Legendary Contest, which is usually around the 20th of the month.

Need help to understand where better to finish Lexie(52 more shards) and how much the difference will be? Ninja v2 is full cleared so Lexie solo there. Ninja v3 is Lexie+other Leg with 60 shards. Is 2nd Leg girl highly affects Lexie drops or not that much?

I think Lexie would be vey good for me coz i dont have her color L5s and she double colour + 50 shards already farmed + want to buy 2k Anyversary card on her coz im afraid if i buy Aniv card last day and wait for next Mythic with saved combat i kinda have huge chance that Mythic will be unfarmable for my acc(not opened location or not full farmed location)

also later will want to ask some more game mechanics questions here if its not against rules to keep updating this thread?

Edited by DuDeLoK

11 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

Need help to understand where better to finish Lexie(52 more shards) and how much the difference will be? Ninja v2 is full cleared so Lexie solo there. Ninja v3 is Lexie+other Leg with 60 shards. Is 2nd Leg girl highly affects Lexie drops or not that much?

Dropchances are not affected. The only problem can be with Sandalwood, because if you use Sandalwood Perfume you want to be sure that only drops from the eventgirl consume charges.

13 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

also later will want to ask some more game mechanics questions here if its not against rules to keep updating this thread?

You can askt more queastions here, no problem. The wording of the titel is wide enough to ask very much questions.

For game mechanic questions: Had you read the "Your performance Handbook" thread?

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

il y a 15 minutes, DuDeLoK a dit :

It's better if you can farm both girls at the same time; so Ninja Stage 3. The drop rates for each girl is independent, so you'll get just as many shards for Lexie, and then some bonus shards for X-458

• Like 1

Is there same calculations tab about spending gems to lvl up? dont see it in freq asked questions

image.png.603b08f2ad5ee754fdf68dcafffc2681.png

most interested in amount of gems spent to lvl Leg girls. but having stats of all ranks is even better

Edited by DuDeLoK

@DuDeLoK

There's a search facility in the forum, and you'll see that 99% of your questions were already replied. If not, you can also search in the Blog too (patch notes page).

Not that's bad to reply to you, but you're acting a bit selfish: maybe some other newbie want that reply and can't find it in this megapost.

So, to me, is better if you open new posts for each simgle argument. It's easier for you to get a proper answer too.

As an example, if you'll ever do a research, you'll find a scheme that exactly tell how much gems you spend for each rank each rarity. Have fun find it!

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

Here's the table of how many gems you need to reach each level (So "300" means awakening from "250" to "251+" up to 300):

300:   40    (+  40)
350:  100    (+  60)
400:  180    (+  80)
450:  280    (+ 100)
500:  405    (+ 125)
550:  555    (+ 150)
600:  755    (+ 200)
650: 1030    (+ 275)
700: 1380    (+ 350)
750: 1880    (+ 500)

And then the multipliers:

- Common/Starter: x1
- Rare: x2
- Epic: x3
- Legendary: x4
- Mythic: x5

So, for awakening a Legendary girl from lvl 500 to 501~550, you need 150x4 = 600 gems.

il y a 32 minutes, lepidocter a dit :

As an example, if you'll ever do a research, you'll find a scheme that exactly tell how much gems you spend for each rank each rarity. Have fun find it!

To be fair, search is pretty awful on this forum. I often struggle finding my own past posts. Topics about awakening have sunken a long time ago. And the game itself doesn't show this information anywhere.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

most interested in amount of gems spent to lvl Leg girls. but having stats of all ranks is even better

Here you go:

Gems 251 301 351 401 451 501 551 601 651 701   Sum 250-750 Sum 350-750
C 40 60 80 100 125 150 200 275 350 500   1880 1780
R 80 120 160 200 250 300 400 550 700 1000   3760 3560
E 120 180 240 300 375 450 600 825 1050 1500   5640 5340
L 160 240 320 400 500 600 800 1100 1400 2000   7520 7120
M 200 300 400 500 625 750 1000 1375 1750 2500   9400 8900

While affection and ymens may feel tight at lower levels, they eventually become irrelevant. I'm at level 490 and I have over 10 billion ymens and 2.5 million worth of affection items saved up. They will likely never be a serious concern for me again. However, I remember my time as a low-level player where half my harem was missing affection upgrades and I was acquiring new girls faster than I could acquire more gifts so I was falling further and further behind. So what you're experiencing is normal, but it will get better eventually.

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1

5 hours ago, Attirm said:

However, I remember my time as a low-level player where half my harem was missing affection upgrades and I was acquiring new girls faster than I could acquire more gifts so I was falling further and further behind. So what you're experiencing is normal, but it will get better eventually.

I'm still solidly in this category (currently level 388). Do you remember around what level approximately affection stopped being an issue?