41 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Love Note Jezebel

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

I decided to go for her.

I was at 28 at the start of my rush since i had a quite decent luck with natural regen (i'd even say good :P ). I'm using Perfume from start to the end

5 Full refill => i'm at 42

5 more (10 total) => 58 shards

5 more (15 total) => 62 (this one hurts :P )

5 more (20 total) => 68

5 more (25 total) => 84 (Jackpot o/ )

5 more (30 total) => 100

I even have 8 combativity leftover! :P 

It's my first Jezebel, and it will probably be my only one for a long while since i can't find enough reason to spend to much koban on a L5 sadly, so i'm quite happy to be getting her; even more so since she was quite cheap to pick up :) 

Gl to everyone who want to get her! I still have nearly 6k8 koban, but with no perfume left i don't think Arcana is going to be doable in MDR :P I'll see

(I think this is my most lucky draw for a mythics, maybe even the cheapest i ever had to pay)

• Like 4
  • Hearts 2

I went for her as well, I got 94 shards morning of day 2 with 4 sandlewood.  I decided to try and grind out the rest with daily recharges but no dice (got to 98 yesterday and was at 98 this eve), so used a couple (x20) combat recharges tonight.  I had some what I consider bad luck in my x50s with 2 (maybe 3) 4 shards (with sandlewood, so that's 2 without) and 1 0 and 0 on 1 of the x20 as well.  Felt rough.

However, all said and done, my koban cost was 8069 which I'd have to check but I feel like might be lower than my past mythics.

As to why, despite earlier posts about position and colour, somehow I had 0 purple mythics and 0 hardcore mythics at all, so to me it's unique and a good one as it's my highest number of gems as well.  The girl is (position 1) OK, I'm sort of girl blind after "collect 'em all" went away.

I've said this before but I remain shocked people can wait for revival since I think I've gotten a total of 5 shards from all revivals total, but go you (now and then).

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 4

As always I tried to get her. 17 shard drops (so 33 shards because I'm still dumb) from the last ~400 CP. Before that I got 16 shards from the natural regen. Now I will try to completely use the active SP and wait for Arcana. 3 times the league reward plus daily kobans until MDR should be fine. But my mythic drop rate is becoming frustrating.

• Like 3

I recruited Love Note Jezebel.  She's my 7th mythic girl, and 2nd Voyeur.  I don't mind her element, since I like her parody of Misa Amane, (Death Note).

I had a 5.6% drop rate, w/ 893 CP (258 free & 639 bought, w/ 4 extra CP), for 50 drops w/ 5 SP.  That's my 2nd worst drop rate, similar to the 5.58% of Radka's MDR, but it cost me ~2k less than that, b/c I managed resources better, used way more CP regen, 5 SP, and did single fights.

Spent 9605 kos total (including 5 SP).  Spent 6905 kos on 639 CP, (used 635 CP).  The 258 free CP saved 2786 kos, & earned 32 shards.  It was a wonderful head start.  I waited until the final 10 hours before buying CP, to save kobans, and for a 20 CP regen safety net.  Had time to unlock 16 more CP from Seasons, and finish the DMs for extra kobans.  I have 1.6k kos & 3 SP remaining. 

Jezebel is my 7th mythic, so once upgraded, I'll always have a reliable lvl 750 team, w/ at least 149.9k power.  I have ~2.4k voyeur gems, which could get her to lvl 500, and I have 576k affection, for 6 stars, but I'm lacking GXP, so it'll take a while for her to get maxed out.  I've been working on getting the M6s Abraël & Agate to lvl 750, (they're both lvl 748 atm).

1752515461_lovenotejezebelblessings.png.910254d35e611def91a3b7319dcf6ff0.png

This is my mythic girl history.  There's missing info, but I don't have those girls, and probably used CP regen, w/o SP.  They're listed in release order.

ezgif-5-3be0df71ec.gif.9561177eac71d1d7193fc432dc3d7ecf.gif1278015900_mythicdayhistory8.png.627a06dbc4d8f032bff5405dcf35bf5b.png

If I analyze my best and worst drops from this MD, I can see the polar extremes of my luck.  I had 6 non-consecutive unlucky streaks of 44-66 CP for a single drop, from 321 CP, at just a 1.86% drop rate.  On the other lucky extreme, I had 14 non-consecutive drops, ranging from just 1-5 CP, 35 CP total, at a 40% drop rate.  If those unlucky streaks occurred from the start in a row, then I probably would've given up, b/c it'd seem too bleak.  I had calculations in a table, constantly reassuring me, that it was still possible to get her, w/ my remaining resources, but it didn't always feel that way.  I was prepared w/ 90 CP stored, 8 SP, and patiently used CP regen, to reduce the total CP expense.

541205292_lovenotejezebelgraph.thumb.png.10c4ee63711f0566f254ea76520f2117.png

I still have the goals of getting 1x M6 of each element, and 3x Doms & Sensual M6s, since they're regarded as the most useful elements.  I'll plan my future spending around those MDR's.  If I happen to see a new M6 of my favorites like Lola, Kioko, Salem, or Kelina, then I'll consider getting them too, if I have extra resources.  Otherwise, I'll just use 1 SP, unless they're Doms or Sensual.  I'm still missing an exhibitionist & sensual M6.

Now, I'll buy 1 SP, and save up for High Mage Arcana's MDR (24% shards).  Looking to the future MDRs beyond Arcana, I'm aiming to get Housemaid (Oct 23), Lenaelle (Jan 23, 2023), & Norou (Feb 23, 2023).  I have U. Valentina, so I can use Nov. to save up, ignoring her MDR.  I like Finalmecia (Dec 23), but since I have Bunna already, I'll skip her if I have to.  I suspect "New Year" Estelle might show up in Dec, around New Years, and she's a higher priority for me.  Definitely gonna skip the Oct. & Nov MDs, to save for December.  Those M6s are gonna be an eccentric (15 months overdue), and submissive (10 months overdue) anyway.

Good luck if you're still trying to get her.  I see ~101k shards left, w/ ~3 hrs 40 min remaining, so there's no stress; just do single fights.

588348720_jezebelshards.png.4b135b2824f4874b4ccb7d55de6f9dad.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

5 more (30 total) => 100

I'm so used to considering a refill x50 by default that I was scratching my head for a bit (how can he be happy about needing over 1500 fights to get the girl? ^^). Then I realized you meant x20 old-school refills.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Urgh. That was painful.

I started with 10 shards from my 46 stored combativity (Yeah that's a lot, I know 😛 ). I managed to stay well over 7% on free combativity (32 Shards / 212 Combativity, 7.55%). But then I started using refills on the last day and it became clearly painful. It took 643 fights to get the remaining 68 shards from there (5.29%). It even took me 41 Fights to get the final shard (2.44%).

All in all, this is my 2nd worst drop rate yet (barely better than Valentina)

- Total fights: 855

- Drop rate: 5.85%

- Paid fights: 612 + 17

- Free fights: 243

- Total cost: 9477 Kobans (Including 5 SP)

All times stats: 796 drops in 11672 fights, 6.82%

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Obtained LNJ, final stats :

101 shards from 53 drops from 850 CPs (6.24%). 1,240 gems from 62 drops (7.29%).

Breakdown :

424 free CPs / 426 paid CPs for 4,695 kobans. 4 SPs (plus 4 charges from prev MDR) for 2,160 kobans. Total spend 6,855 kobans

Also obtained 37 tickets / 64 MyP / 20,560k yemens / 1,240 red gems

Some insights into this attempt :

Using 10x fights (free with card) my 1st 7 attempts (140 CPs) did not get a single drop. For most of the time my drop rate stayed around 5 - 5.25% until about half way when another run of 140 CPs without a drop took my rate down to 4.69%. Seriously considered giving up then and finishing her off at MDR. Whilst using up that SP drops started to flow so carried on. Ended up with about an average drop rate for me.

Combined stats :

6,930 CPs for 439 drops (6.33%). 582 gem drops (8.40%).

• Like 6

Got 9 drops from free combativity and decided to just go for it.

50 CP refills, grinded one at a time, for 2 + 2 + 2 + 6 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 4 + 3 + 4 + 3 + 4 +3 + 6 drops.

~6.86% drop rate, but it looked terrible at the beginning. No drop streaks this time.

• Like 6

yours truly back with an update :P

So..
good rng on the main -> 627 fights needed -> cost me 5 SP´s and 4553 kobans (the rest was free stuff PoV and regen mainly)

nutaku however.. might be one of the worst ever recorded drop rates with 5 SP´s : 1187 fights ..yeah..I did check if I applied the boosters :P .. cost me 1,9k kobans the rest was free stuff ( so basically 11,6k + the cost of 5 SP´s and the cost of my free combativity as the .com equivalent :/ )

that being said: Are we bragging about that number too :P ?

Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-05 um 23.35.21.png

As for the mythic girl/ art:

I like jezebel in general and the art is pretty great ( especially the scenes .. sometimes they lack good art quality imho) her are is what I consider mythic art quality ( even though we have the infamous pog-chan face once again ( it´s an intern KK meme by now isn´t it ?) and some little things here and there... pair that with the fact that she´s the 3rd voyeur mythic and a great choice for a MD´s I´d say she´s a solid 8,5/10  (the 10 is ofc reserved for mythic bianca and norou so almost perfect :P )

• Like 7

So, 9th Mythic for me. I now have as much Mythics in HH as i have ... L5 in PSH.

Still lacking an Eccentric one, though. And I didn't go for the first revivals of the only 2 that exist.

My stats
- 707 fights (203 stored/free and 520 refills, I had 16 left after the last refill)
'316 kobans (including 5 SP)
- 50 drops to get 100 shards  => 7.07% drop rate (6.82% total for my 8 fully recorded mythics)

So, I managed to get a Mythic in 50 drops, yay for my (not so) secret goal !

Edited by Gartalgar
  • Like 7

Got the girl. She is my 9th Mythic, and second Voyeur. Not sure why I got her 😄
Maybe because I like the character she is based on or art was good enough, or because her 4th pose had interesting suggestions
Either way I have more than 11k of her gems, so should be fine either way

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

il y a 14 minutes, Joker555 a dit :

Got the girl. She is my 9th Mythic, and second Voyeur. Not sure why I got her 😄

Yeah, a bit like that for me too 😄

I think I mainly got her because I could, even if I don't have enough purple gems to awaken her to 700 yet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This is the most expensive MD I have done. I didn't even plan on doing it until 2nd day. 1068 fights for 53 drops (5%). I had 9300 kobans and 5 SP so I thought it would be enough. I ended up using my last 2 Sex Friends offers to finish. This was a close one.

• Like 3

Got Jezebel ( I already quite liked her 5 star legendary avatar ), she's my 18th mythic girl, and proved to be not too expensive. With 5 sandalwood, around 60 "free" CP and 37 refills ( 20 battles ), 740 X1 only fights, final drop rate is a "reasonable" 6,25%, and total cost is 10700 kobans.

• Like 3

I was happy to get her, but it was expensive. I netted 2 shards from about 70 stored Combativity. Yes, that's horrid.

Additionally I was traveling during the event, so did have some issues losing a bit of natural regen here and there, but it came down to just spending the Kobans and grinding single fight the last 8 hours or so to get her. I did use 4 perfumes, I generally don't start with perfume equipped, and especially not when I'm not comfortably at home at the start.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Zteev said:

I was happy to get her, but it was expensive. I netted 2 shards from about 70 stored Combativity. Yes, that's horrid.

Additionally I was traveling during the event, so did have some issues losing a bit of natural regen here and there, but it came down to just spending the Kobans and grinding single fight the last 8 hours or so to get her. I did use 4 perfumes, I generally don't start with perfume equipped, and especially not when I'm not comfortably at home at the start.

If you don't use SP at the start, then I assume your goal is to get 12 drops w/ stored/regen CP, then use 4 SP for the remaining 44 drops. 
I was curious, so I checked how much I'd have to spend if I did that, w/ the same 5.6% drop luck I had (50 drops / 893 CP).
I had 8 SP already, so this is if I hypothetically decided to only use 4 SP, instead of 5 SP.

It took me 219 free CP for 12 drops (5.48% drop rate), after 2 days & 3 hours.  I'd have 12 shards, instead of 24.
88 shards left to get, from 44 drops, divided by the 5.6% drop rate, would take 786 CP.
By the final 8 hrs (instead of final 10 hrs), I'd have 41 free CP left, and have to buy 745 CP, costing 8,046 kos, instead of 6,905 kos.
It would taken 1,005 CP (260 free, 745 bought), instead of 893 CP (258 free, 639 bought). 

50 drops / 893 CP = ~5.6% drop rate
56 drops / 1,005 CP = ~5.6% drop rate

10,206 kos total, 8,046 kos for 745 CP, and 2,160 kos for 4 SP.
9,605 kos total, 6,905 kos for 639 CP, and 2,700 kos for 5 SP.

The 5th SP saved me 601 kos this time, and made it less daunting, b/c I had a 32 shard head start, instead of 20 shards, before spending kobans.
I would've had 1,025 kos remaining, instead of 1,626 kos.
I earned 1,002 kos during the MD (7481 kos to 8483 kos), which would've been difficult to do on mobile if I was travelling.  I wouldn't have played at all tbh.
If I used 4 SP, whilst travelling, I could've just had 23 kos left, lol.  Stressful AF.

If I missed natural CP regen, like you did, then all of my calculations are off, and I wouldn't have got her.
Glad I used 5 SP.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

If you don't use SP at the start, then I assume your goal is to get 12 drops w/ stored/regen CP, then use 4 SP for the remaining 44 drops. 
I was curious, so I checked how much I'd have to spend if I did that, w/ the same 5.6% drop luck I had (50 drops / 893 CP).
I had 8 SP already, so this is if I hypothetically decided to only use 4 SP, instead of 5 SP.

Yep, I normally do 4 SP, not at the start. I am very gem poor, and have Kobans, so those extra fights help me out, if the color the boss is dropping is needed. I probably should do the math to see how much better/worse it is depending on spending Kobans to try and get gems other ways, but bosss fights are fairly reliable and give specific colors. I am free to play, so I have to do a number of things somewhat differently.

37 minutes ago, Zteev said:

Yep, I normally do 4 SP, not at the start. I am very gem poor, and have Kobans, so those extra fights help me out, if the color the boss is dropping is needed. I probably should do the math to see how much better/worse it is depending on spending Kobans to try and get gems other ways, but bosss fights are fairly reliable and give specific colors. I am free to play, so I have to do a number of things somewhat differently.

I'm F2P as well.  The villain gem drop rate is 8.89%. 

Using 4 SP vs 5 SP, I'd spend ~112 more CP (1005 CP vs 893 CP), for ~10 drops of 20 eccentric gems, or ~200 more gems.

200 gems costing 601 kos. 

Not worth it imo, since I'd earn those gems in 2 days, w/ 108 CP regen, and it takes 4 days to earn 600 kos.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

11 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm F2P as well.  The villain gem drop rate is 8.89%. 

Using 4 SP vs 5 SP, I'd spend ~112 more CP (1005 CP vs 893 CP), for ~10 drops of 20 eccentric gems, or ~200 more gems.

200 gems costing 601 kos. 

Not worth it imo, since I'd earn those gems in 2 days, w/ 108 CP regen, and it takes 4 days to earn 600 kos.

I think, if you consider 1 SP cost 540 kobans, this 200 gems will be not too expensive.

25 minutes ago, aike said:

I think, if you consider 1 SP cost 540 kobans, this 200 gems will be not too expensive.

I saved 601 kos, w/ the 5th SP included.  I can buy a whole other SP w/ that.  112 extra CP costs 1209 kos (ignoring my 258 free CP).

I had a 5.6% shard drop rate, so I saved ~617 kos and gained ~180 less gems.  The better your drop rate, the less appealing the 5th SP gets, but since mine was below avg, I was glad I used it.  By the time I had my 44th drop, my drop rate was just 5.35%, so there was no way I wouldn't use the 5th SP. 

Zteev mentioned a different strategy of not using SP at first, and I was curious, so I did a hypothetical experiment, and figured the 5th SP was still better.  Of course, I'd just use 4 SP if I needed around 44 drops, but not to get a meager 180 gems.  I didn't really have extra kobans to burn either, so 5 SP was the way to go.  If my drop rate was 7% or higher, I'd probably be fine using just 4 SP (5th SP would just save ~390 kos), but the extra gems would just be ~160, so w/e.

Here, I made a quick table showing the extra CP/Koban cost w/ 4 SP vs. 5 SP (ignoring free CP), and extra possible gems, w/ various shard drop rates:

1648553254_5spvs4spandgems.png.a26c2de800d1a8f0cc55ff7274a74c17.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, aike said:

What you should consider is that 540kos is a small price for literally doubling your drops with such small odds. It greatly limits variance and the risk of having to waste so much more kobans on extra refills, it's beyond worth it. It's a steal. Unless you're "feeling lucky". ^^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1