• Masseuse Vashalanor
    • Druid Crystal
    • Sally
    • Sailor Skytte
    • Danielle
    • Rogue Valentina
    • Sorority Sister Mavin
    • (none)

This time I had no girls on champs in main, only on test-server. I got here for Romero: stage1: equiment, stage2: shards, stage3: shards, stage 4: equipment, stop because of 5th stage; Matsuda: stage1: shards, stage2: equipment, stage3: shardes, stage4: shards. So it seems no change here.

And 10 times in a row is a result in nearly 0,1% of results. It's unlikely, but with this hughe playerbase it's normal that some players will have such results and much more than one alone. With 40.000 players there are 40 with such an result statistically.

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

And even that cumulative sample of 93 from the community thread is still a very small sample statistically speaking (not even a hundred!).

Yes, that's is the reason why I wrote that it's highly possible and not that it's proven 😁 and I wanted to have some arguments based on facts to make serious points.

I end this OD with one girl drop. 4 girls will remaining. My EpPx1 Orbs will stay until the matching LC-day and all other girls are in my Harem so...

grafik.thumb.png.587a3eff76f339e674fe0e2f27438734.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TeeJay said:

I need some help.
I'm trying to beat Matsuda so I can, hopefully, get the final 35 shard drop before the night ends.

Wildly off topic honestly. And I'm surprised you don't know how to fight a champion at this stage in your game journey. No, you don't swap in girls that don't match the pose selection, and if you had to do it, it would only ever be for a super strong (buffed) KH or CH girl, never HC. More survivability > a bit more damage, especially since even a top-tier and buffed HC girl won't deal more damage than a CH girl that gets the pose selection bonus.

If you really need more advice on how to fight champions, I can split this to its own QA thread for you.

3 hours ago, TeeJay said:

Update...

It's now midnight. 4 hours left. I've reached 9.5millon on Mastuda. I've lost count of the battles. The goal is just  a smidge under 19million, so I'm halfway there.

How about not being stingy and just spending the 60-120kos for the fights?

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

I've got Geekette, Nikki Vignae and 80 shards of Katra (not sure if I should persue more with the time and amount of CP that's left).

I'm fighting now to get the last drops of Barbatian Lola and Mavin (both at stage 4), hoping that I won't fall asleep and make it on time.

You're doing everything wrong, as usual. You should not pursue multiple girls at the same time. OF COURSE you should spend the few hundred kos to get a full girl in your tiny harem instead of an abstract 80% of her in the ether. And yeah, OD is the cheapest event type to grab girls from villains. Anyway, not that I'm surprised or that I expect you to understand, let alone follow, any of these points.

• Thinking 1

14 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Wildly off topic honestly. And I'm surprised you don't know how to fight a champion at this stage in your game journey. No, you don't swap in girls that don't match the pose selection, and if you had to do it, it would only ever be for a super strong (buffed) KH or CH girl, never HC. More survivability > a bit more damage, especially since even a top-tier and buffed HC girl won't deal more damage than a CH girl that gets the pose selection bonus.

If you really need more advice on how to fight champions, I can split this to its own QA thread for you.

14 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

How about not being stingy and just spending the 60-120kos for the fights?

I would really love to respond in detail to your comments but I feel if I did you would whip out with Moderator Chastisements.

But I will say, in general, I found your comments to be aggressive and combative and completely unnecessary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You're doing everything wrong, as usual. You should not pursue multiple girls at the same time. OF COURSE you should spend the few hundred kos to get a full girl in your tiny harem instead of an abstract 80% of her in the ether. And yeah, OD is the cheapest event type to grab girls from villains. Anyway, not that I'm surprised or that I expect you to understand, let alone follow, any of these points.

You didn't read my post carefully. I've already got two complete girls from bosses and 80 more shards for Katra.

As for the champions, I'm on my way to complete a 4th win on the two champions that had available girls, hoping to get at least one of the girls (or both preferably).

• Thanks 1

Started at 12/36, finished at 15/36

- Got Honey & Greta with a x100 drop ❤️

- Got Hannah in ~2 days ❤️

- Got 54 shards of Solange in the remaining time. I used 1655 (!!!) kobans/146 Fights to finish her. That's almost the average cost of an OD girl, starting with 0 shard.

Champions were bad as well:

- 0/3 on Lola

- 1/3 on Mavin

I started both on Stage 2, so I didn't get a 4th chance to get more shards. I didn't bother fighting Stage 5.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, TeeJay said:

I would really love to respond in detail to your comments but I feel if I did you would whip out with Moderator Chastisements.

But I will say, in general, I found your comments to be aggressive and combative and completely unnecessary.

Firstly, you're right, I was both in a hurry and in a pretty bad mood at the time, and I phrased my response to you in a passive-aggressive way that was uncalled for as a result. It's not you, it's me. Sorry for that.

Secondly, no, I would never abuse my mod powers to "win an argument" or to make someone I disagree with shut up or anything like that. It took me days and dozens upon dozens of über annoying shit from Omer B to give him a temp ban just today, even though he had been grating on my nerves from his very first post. I've "known" you as a forum regular for years and I don't have anything against you personally, but most importantly you never did anything that would warrant moderation. So please, don't assume I would moderate you unfairly even if we happen to have a minor argument.

And again, I'm sorry for the rudeness in my post. The main points are still valid in my eyes, but I should have phrased them much more gently. Something like "You know, this is kind of off topic for this event thread, if you'd like to get specific advice for this champion fight I can split this to its own thread for you. Also, since you're short on time and you seem to be struggling to beat that stage, I would recommend spending a bit of kobans to push through faster."

Mea culpa. Shake on it and move on? 🙏

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

Went from 14/36 to 16/36 OD Girls.

Used free CP regen for College Honey & Greta

Then, got 96% for Solange, costing me 1 refill (216 kos) for 19 CP, to get her last 4 shards.  I was so close, that I didn't wanna wait for her later, in the MP.

Liked Monk Hannah too, but chose Solange instead, for her physical passive bonus.

Sorority Sister Mavin 0%.  I spent no kos on Champion fights, so w/e.
S5: N/A
S1: 0%
S2: 0%

I used 23 EPx1s during the OD, and didn't get a girl.  I still got 2 EP girls indirectly, from the MP, but not OD girls.

Two girls is what I expected, and 2 girls is what I got.

2022-09-19_7-54-41.png.3193c60dd0c962985d3e5dfe7bcc10b8.png

• Like 4

My summary for this event

my main goal was to chase girls from unfinished vilains like Fredy sih roko so i dont get in the same situation in the previous MD

so i Started  with Monk Hannah but i got her pretty quickly with a 100 shards drop. i used for her 28CP 

then i moved to College Honey and GretaI got her only with free regenration. 147 CP used ,  19 drops , drop rate 12.92% , range from 1 to 12 shards per drop.

I got also Teacher Deitra from missions.

I got also Barbarian Lola from champions, i got 69 shards previously so i needed only 1 drop which i got it in the last day.

the othe girl from champions , i couldnt get her.

• Like 7