Pantheon’s Stairway

Starfyre137

Temple 1000 with three mythic girls, so how does anyone actually beat the level if f2p player? Been stuck on this for five or six months. There isn’t any way to get anywhere near the power levels. All of the different power stats are at least 20 points higher than the highest I have ever been able to achieve. Only was able to get one of my stats that close.

• Surprised :O 1

We have a thread called Pantheon Walls where you can read all about it.

I searched "1000" in that topic and found these.

On 9/5/2022 at 2:50 PM, madahmed said:

@Ravi-Sama Thanx for your detailed explanations.

i was struggling on level 1000 against 7 mythic girls with 95k atacking power.

i always had 0.4% chance .the best one was 4%.

but today's blessing in nutaku 40% for girls with zodiac sign capricorn gave me a huge boost for two of my L5 girls Venus- Hazel).

this blessing raised my chances to 13.64%

i used a probability calcualtor as explained by @Ravi-Sama on one of his posts here

and it resulted that 75% of cahnces that the girl will drop at least once. i had only 10 tries and surprisignly on the 8th try, I got Scorpio.

I used 3 codys and my full team is level 600

On 8/7/2022 at 1:00 PM, aike said:

I finally broke through 1000 stage wall today. Without headband, but with 3 cordyceps. I was not using them much before, but Pantheon and Boss Bang convinced me that I don't have a chance there without it any time soon.

Did 3 crits without suffering from any myself in 4 attempts. This week blessings was good for me and my girls only recenly reached 650 lvl.

On 4/23/2022 at 11:38 AM, Alex_i said:

Kinda ridiculous but just clearer floor 1000. Got the girls up lvl 650 and nice blessing gave 3.5% change for success.

Been stuck here for long time but this is the reality without boosters. Interestingly, lost only a single fight prior to this floor. One could say pretty steep difficulty curve.

On 1/31/2022 at 7:51 AM, Liliat said:

I beat Pantheon 1000 with 3 Cordys and good blessings (and a team of lvl 600 girls). Took me 4 attempts (Out of 17 stored for this occasion). Total Power: 143 378 at lvl 381.

A bit expensive in terms of Cordys, but definitely worth it to get my 3rd L5+ Eccentric girl :)

In the meantime, the Top 1000 has reached 1099 (I used to be in the 700th - 800th range, but now I won't be able to catch up :) )

I'll just climb slowly to 1100, and then I'll probably be stuck there until the next major PvE boost, since I don't intend on spending rare boosters on Pantheon anymore.

Incidentally, Scorpio is my 400th girl! 🥳🎉

On 1/17/2022 at 4:25 PM, Attirm said:

I reached and defeated floor 1000 this morning. With the powerful blessings that just kicked in I was able to get my team up to 151k power, but even with that I still depleted about half my ego in that fight. I probably would have been fine without the blessing, but for most players that's just going to be the end of their Pantheon journey for a long time.

Interesting tidbits on Nutaku leaderboards right now: a total of 418 people have beaten floor 1000 at this time, while 419-474 on the leaderboard are currently on floor 1000. Meanwhile the 1000th place player is currently at floor 951, so that wall of players is about to get a huge influx. I suspect a lot of people are going to get very lucky thanks to the strong blessings this week and get through, but a lot of people are going to meet the end of their journey. And anyone who can't get through with this week's blessings is probably going to be waiting a long time...

On 1/15/2022 at 2:18 PM, jpanda said:

FYI, I was also afforded several losses on floor 1000, my first losses since I started.

Perhaps of interest, I'd been tracking my position on the [HH] leaderboard (top 1000) vs position 200 just curious to see if I was catching up or falling behind or maintaining.  After breaking through 1000 despite the losses, I am ~60ish floors behind position 200 which is about normal for me (had been closer but fell behind over the winter holidays).  So, I would say based on that - I'd venture the average person in the top 1000 who reached floor 1000 experienced the same as me, a few losses then took it more seriously (or got lucky) and cracked through.

I will add (tangent/bit OT) it's nice that PoV seems to give points on losses (whether a bug or not, not sure).  At least I didn't feel my worship was going to waste when losing.

• Like 2

Basically, you need to wait for a good blessing - something where:

Legendaries are blessed and Mythics aren't, and
You've got enough of the top 7-15 girls to make a good team, and
You use the strategies in the thread Ravi-Sama posted, notably boosters/gear/team composition,  and
If you see a win percentage above 0%, that is still low, you use a headband.

There are free players who are past level 1600, but they are long-time players.

To quote myself (Or, to quote Ravi-Sama quoting myself):

Il y a 7 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

3 Cordys [...] a team of lvl 600 girls [...] Total Power: 143 378 at lvl 381.

Floor 1000 shouldn't be too difficult. You don't need amazing blessings or ultra expensive boosters, either (I did use 3x Cordy in that case, but I didn't use Mono-stat gear. Still, Cordy is a good investment for these Walls, especially the ones with a girl).

il y a 39 minutes, Zteev a dit :

you use a headband.

I wouldn't recommend using a headband before Floor 1500, for F2P players, no matter what. Gotta save these kobans.

Don't optimize to early in the pantheon, the next wall is nearer than you thought! Like Liliat pointed out: Headband below lvl1500 is wasting of Koban. If your girls are not awakend enough and your playerlevel to low you wont have a far progress until the next wall. It doesn't matter if you stay at lvl1000 for a half year or at lvl1200 (One 5* Girl more is nice, but not a gamechanger). But if you have patience and wait enough so you will have good chances to beat the Wall, you wont stuck at the next wall immediatly (or in the normal steps between the walls). In Pantheon patience is the most needed ressource and the only one that you will bring to good results with not insane investments.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Liliat said:

To quote myself (Or, to quote Ravi-Sama quoting myself):

Floor 1000 shouldn't be too difficult. You don't need amazing blessings or ultra expensive boosters, either (I did use 3x Cordy in that case, but I didn't use Mono-stat gear. Still, Cordy is a good investment for these Walls, especially the ones with a girl).

I wouldn't recommend using a headband before Floor 1500, for F2P players, no matter what. Gotta save these kobans.

If one can get by without a headband, do so. I definitely needed a headband before 1500, but the OP may be relatively stronger or more successful.

il y a 1 minute, Zteev a dit :

If one can get by without a headband, do so. I definitely needed a headband before 1500, but the OP may be relatively stronger or more successful.

The more you rush, the more expensive it gets. Using headbands just means you try to pass floors too early for your current power. But breaking 1300 too early just means you'll reach 1400 faster, and it will be even more difficult. So, no point doing so, really. Patience >>> Headband.

Of course, there is a point where patience is no longer sufficient, and somewhere around 1500~1700, it might become impossible to beat the boss without a Headband, even at lvl 500/750. But until then, patience saves resources (Then it's up to each player to decide what's worth more; between time and kobans).

• Like 1

à l’instant, bolitho76 a dit :

The reward for the lower steps starting with lvl1501 are 3 combativity, so it can be cheaper to invest in a headband than to buy refills in MD/MDR. 😁

This reward is only available once; so it doesn't matter if you beat 1500 today by paying 450 Kobans, or waiting a couple of months for the appropriate blessing/stronger team; you'll still get the free combativity in the end.

On the short term, though, I agree: if you're short on Kobans for a Mythic Girl you want right now, then spending 450 on a Headband to unlock 1500 and start accumulating combativity is certainly worth it.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Starfyre137 said:

Temple 1000 with three mythic girls, so how does anyone actually beat the level if f2p player?

Hello, I'm at 1200, f2p and no mythics at all. How I did passed 1000?

Criticals.

If wasn't for that I had to wait months too. And that was possible thanks a combination of maxing proper girls and proficient blessing.

So, if you cannot come with a smart solution, try brute force. Next week there's an exciting blessing for Legendary (Scorpio deploy Mythic instead) so try to max out such L5 that could get the higher scores (Rina and Mika are good choices, there are even more). Use 2 Cordy 1 Chlorella (EGO matter...). That's your best chance!

If I do remember I did it at 650, but 700 make the thing even easier. Don't expect to make a flashy win, even a 5% chance is very good.

• Like 3

On 10/5/2022 at 1:21 AM, Starfyre137 said:

Temple 1000 with three mythic girls, so how does anyone actually beat the level if f2p player?

Everything wrong with this question:

• You don't seem aware of the Pantheon Walls thread

• Stage 1000 is barely a "wall" and only for new slash weak players. First "wall" is arguably 1200.

• Three mythics, huh? You should be more observant. Read the team's total power and the actual stats. The boss itself has all the stats, the team they have barely matters at all, and they're not even upgraded girls at that stage.

• F2P player =/= beginner. These are two completely different concepts. You're clearly a beginner (at heart at least). F2P or not is irrelevant here.

• If you're indeed early on in your game journey, it's already kind of impressive you've reached Stage 1000 in Pantheon. Don't push now. Wait a few months or even a year before you grow in power level and it will be a piece of cake.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the input. Will definitely keep it Al in mind. Just don’t understand the game dynamics. Appreciate being told about the girl levels. Will have to get them over 650, only at 600 for my strongest girls. All the stats are just confusing to me. Just ignorant I guess. Really appreciate everyone contributing to my education.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1