Market changes

draco62

I maxed out 23 girls to LVL 700 in 15 minutes, included purchasing the needed books. That was possible only with this upgrade.

For you there's a Recruit Date Down filter, that show last collected girls first. This alone replicate the old market behaviour (as long you scrolled left...)!

The trick is setting a proper set of filters in the harem (you can combine many filters and now they stand still even after leaving the harem) for your long terms interests - no reason to have 99 maxed girls first to scroll each single time. If you do that sorting, is waaaay better the old one, where I had to scroll 300 girls or type names (with lags attached).

I don't like the general brown interface, there  was space for some decor around.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

I maxed out 23 girls to LVL 700 in 15 minutes, included purchasing the needed books. That was possible only with this upgrade.

With the old interface you can spend 1M GXP within 60 seconds, even on mobile. Now this is not the case anymore - you would need multiple tabs, reloading etc

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 430i said:

With the old interface you can spend 1M GXP within 60 seconds, even on mobile. Now this is not the case anymore - you would need multiple tabs, reloading etc

Yes, but not when you have to spend 1500 Epic books and 3000 Rare.

Try for and come tell me XD.

• Like 2

Hating this update, I miss being able to manage my girls in the market, now I'm forced to go to the Harem to manage them (Awakening, Upgrading, using items on the girls in an efficient manner).  The store looks like hell, it's confusing, and it's extra clicks and scrolling in the Harem just to get to the girls I need to get to, and it makes managing the girls quickly impossible, please revert!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, draco62 said:

How do people feel about the changes to the market? For at this time it is a difficult adjustment I was using it constantly the way it was to up grade latest girl etc.. 

Honestly i think that the new market only came to demotivate the gameplay..

• Like 7

From experience from the test server: Mostly the same time if you use the filters in the Harem wisely.

The buttons in the harem are the same to go to the place were you can spend gifts and books.

Market is now only for buying, selling and equip.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Hug 1

While I do  think the new filters in the harem section are a benefit and improvement, the Market itself is less usefull, helpful now. In my opinion, the changes to the market was trying to fix something that was not broke. The old market had character/ better art. This new version just seems bland.

• Like 6

Not having direct access to the girls IN the market to apply books to is VERY, VERY, VERY annoying.

The amount of extra clicks is just .... has any off your devs ever heard off UI design. So many unneeded extra clicks to get anything done is mindboggling.

Why do I have to go to a different tab to equip equipment and sell it. Why did that need extra clicks and actions.

This new market is so much less streamlined.

Edited by spinnie
  • Like 7

This market update is awful. Now I must go from market to harem, find girl I want to upgrade (use filter to find her), click on her and then choose what to do - gifts or books. The previous market was better and faster. Now if I get a new woman, I have to collect the money now and not after the upgrade, when I get a lot more money. Awful upgrade ever.

• Like 5

This new system is full of things that were implemented without having someone actually test it or the person testing was doing it just so the higher ups could completely ignore their feedback. I don't know if KK has any QA department but if they do, the latter seems more plausible knowing the gaming industry.

Example 1:

Go to Harem, find the Girl you want to upgrade, click on the +, load into her Upgrade page where you can click on Go to Market. That's great!

But why after going to the Market there's no way of getting directly back to the Girl upgrade page?

Instead, you have to close the Market and do all the above steps again.

Oh, btw, after Upgrading the girl this way I'm sure I can just go back to Harem with that Girl selected, right? Right?

Example 2:

Go to Season, Find Opponents, Change Team, here you can click on the girl want and it will move you to the Upgrade page.

Nice, so I can upgrade the Girl 1 like that and go straight back to where I was to select Girl 2, right? Right?

Nah, that would be too close to actually being a QoL update. You can only go to Market from that page

There are some things that I like about this Market update, like Buy All and Max Out buttons but there's just too many issues like the above examples to consider this update good.

• Like 7

Why did they design it so bad? I get they wanted to change the theme of it and make it dark red like the other ones but the way it functions is so bad please change it! The response from all the comments has been overall negative. Please listen to the community!

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, garadron said:

Go to Harem, find the Girl you want to upgrade, click on the +, load into her Upgrade page where you can click on Go to Market. That's great!

But why after going to the Market there's no way of getting directly back to the Girl upgrade page?

Why should I go to the market? If I had upgraded/upleveld the girl I close the Upgradint/Upleveling window with the red cross in the right corner and be in the Harem with the girl select. My question is more: Why is in this screen a connection to the market? Only useful if you have not enough items storaged perhaps.

41 minutes ago, garadron said:

Go to Season, Find Opponents, Change Team, here you can click on the girl want and it will move you to the Upgrade page.

Another thing thats irritate me. Normaly I awake the girls for the next week blessing at the matching CmC and level them up in a matching Daily Contest hopefully before the blessing starts so I don't need the move to upleveling of girls from the Change Team screen or from the champion draft.

47 minutes ago, garadron said:

Nah, that would be too close to actually being a QoL update. You can only go to Market from that page

grafik.png.16ca79799ae9abc81d683a18414705d2.png

Back to the Harem, the choosen girl stay active.

3 minutes ago, Gakuo said:

I get they wanted to change the theme of it and make it dark red like the other ones but the way it functions is so bad please change it! The response from all the comments has been overall negative. Please listen to the community!

They had reworked the market and Harem. Upgrading and Leveling isn't related to the market and after they had introduced the former filter the script added in the marekt to the Harem the change will surely stay. The gems or the Seasonal event had more negativ reactions and they didn't change anything there.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

Each big update add another unnecessary clicks and waiting time awakening, now harem loading. Game becoming more and more annoing. If they add planned girls equipment I will stop plaing any competive features. Nice fun game about collecting hot girls becoming more chore than joy.
I hope those more clicks are just bad developer choises, but I suspect this is intentional, annoyed player will spend kobant more often to skip muidane task.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

They had reworked the market and Harem. Upgrading and Leveling isn't related to the market and after they had introduced the former filter the script added in the marekt to the Harem the change will surely stay. The gems or the Seasonal event had more negativ reactions and they didn't change anything there.

Then why even have a forum if they're not going to listen to criticism? I really like this game but all these changes make it very frustrating to play. 

• Like 6

For the Seasonal event: Their data showed that they had a "success" with this event so the "small group" of active forum or Discord users aren't representativ for the playerbase (not that I would think that's right, but that's how Rosso, the CEO of KK look at it).

Rosso is also sure that gems are a very good adition to the game.

At least it's not true that they hadn't changed some things after critic. In the first variance of the gems the awakenings started at lvl50 with the amount they start now at lvl250 fro example. But that we have to deal with the gems wasn't changed.

To the market: I had some days to get familiar with the new Market/Harem. It's not so bad some came arround in the first impression. You have to use the Haremfilter more often and after the filter selection stay until you clear the selection it's much better to work with the filter.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Hug 2

There is one BIG change - there are now 9 items in each section! So more books to buy, or more choice between Mythic items...

It might be important in the long run.

P.S. I liked the Gems addition to the game :)

Edited by OmerB

36 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

For the Seasonal event: Their data showed that they had a "success" with this event so the "small group" of active forum or Discord users aren't representativ for the playerbase (not that I would think that's right, but that's how Rosso, the CEO of KK look at it).

Rosso is also sure that gems are a very good adition to the game.

At least it's not true that they hadn't changed some things after critic. In the first variance of the gems the awakenings started at lvl50 with the amount they start now at lvl250 fro example. But that we have to deal with the gems wasn't changed.

To the market: I had some days to get familiar with the new Market/Harem. It's not so bad some came arround in the first impression. You have to use the Haremfilter more often and after the filter selection stay until you clear the selection it's much better to work with the filter.

I guess, it just seems disappointing that they don't listen to the majority of the playerbase. It's not like we can do anything about, it if that's how it works.

Edited by Gakuo
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Crater Bob said:

Hating this update, I miss being able to manage my girls in the market, now I'm forced to go to the Harem to manage them (Awakening, Upgrading, using items on the girls in an efficient manner).  The store looks like hell, it's confusing, and it's extra clicks and scrolling in the Harem just to get to the girls I need to get to, and it makes managing the girls quickly impossible, please revert!

I absolutely hate the new market.  Now you have to do more clicks to get something done.  No longer simple, it is a morass of looking for stuff.  Now we have to wait for the Harem to boot to simply do upgrade to the girls.  we could do this in the old market much easier.  Soooo Slow.  Soooo many more clicks to do what was very easy, now very hard.  Only feature I do like is the Max button.  I would give that up to get the old market back

• Like 7

This change has both good and bad points. 

1. You can't upgrade your harem from the Market.

2. you can't track your Harem from the Market. (ex. Bunny is 1 of 900 in my Harem) and yes, for those of us that track our girls is small bit of info is important.

3. You can upgrade and max out with a single click. Great addition .

4. Visually it's hard to work through the interface. This is a pain point that will just take time to adjust to.

so we got 1 plus and a bunch of negatives.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, Jedidiah said:

I absolutely hate the new market.  Now you have to do more clicks to get something done.  No longer simple, it is a morass of looking for stuff.  Now we have to wait for the Harem to boot to simply do upgrade to the girls.  we could do this in the old market much easier.  Soooo Slow.  Soooo many more clicks to do what was very easy, now very hard.  Only feature I do like is the Max button.  I would give that up to get the old market back

Agreed, the Market was a much easier place to manage the girls, having to go through the Harem takes significantly longer and frustrating.  I don't even like the Max button in the Market, I had no problems hitting the Buy button seven times to get the normal items, I never have enough Kobans to buy the Mythic items anyway, and like I said before, it was much easier to give items to the girls and upgrade/awaken them from the Market, this whole new system is a migraine.  :(

• Like 1