Finishing the Game and Real-world Money

MRB3

Hello everyone, what kind of money have you been spending on the game. I have been playing for about 30 days, around level 275, and have already spent  way more than I should have on this game. It seams like you can only play for 30min or so without running out of things to do unless you spend money. What are you guys doing? just the 30 min a day, only coming to play every few days ...?

The game isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. First and most needed ressources is patience.

I'm a Veteran (playing since novevmer 2018) at lvl500. As an active player I look often in the game. Some of my clubmembers are casual players and open the game only one or two times a day. Best advice is to look in the game at least 4 times a day to avoid wasting natural regen and spend money only to get ressources that let you win other ressources (like winning a contest or finish a girl at the last day of her event for example).

Btw: you doesn't need to spend money at this game. It can be played full f2p and you can progress very well with it. Best money spending for players that will only invest a low budget is Season pass and/or a monthly card

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 5

Hey,

I'm also a fully free-to-play young veteran ( 😛 ). Been playing for 1.5 years at lvl 470. The most important part is indeed to play 3 to 4 times per day, and be patient. As a beginner, there are a lot of things you won't be able to do, but once you reach lvl 350/400 and get good results in leagues, the amount of free kobans is enough to at least keep you afloat.

It takes several years to complete the story on free resources (I'm not there yet), and more years to collect 90-99% of the girls, but if you stick around long enough, it will happen eventually, with or without cash. Cash certainly makes things happen faster, but even the most expensive/exclusive girls come back for free after some time (Usually 1 year, sometimes only after a few years - Hello Lupa's Mom).

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 4

• 1 year later...

I feel you on the struggle to balance game time and expenses. It's easy to get caught up, especially when things seem to require a bit of extra in-game currency.

Have you considered exploring the best side hustles? It's like a real-life power-up for your wallet! Whether it's freelancing, gig work, or turning a passion into profit, side hustles can bring in extra funds. It might be a cool way to enjoy your game without the constant worry of running out of resources.

Edited by OliverBuckland

If you are not rich, and you want to play a game all day long, a browser game with resource timers is probably a very bad decision 😅. (MMO)RPGs or such, where your avatar can run around and farm resources investing time only is then better suited for you 😉. I guess there are kinky/naughty ones as well. I am happy that I "can" only spend a limited time a day into HH, though it is increasing with more features added, and I spend quite much into theory crafting, testing, forum and such as well.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2