Club gift feature

SafiTheOrca

I would like a game feature that allows me to buy gifts for my club mates. Something like being able to buy everyone in the club a silver or gold card, or buying everyone in the club a booster bundle once a week. Maybe it can add to my club contribution score or something, but that isn't the point. I believe this opens up a new fun revenue stream for Kinkoid, and lets us share the love with our friends.

What does everyone else think of this suggestion?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hearts 7

I think is a very well thought idea.  Most of the club interaction is now limited to just play jokes on the Leader, back chat on him, and debate about the leader ability on most of the elementary human skills.

I dunno if an entire cruise first class for everyone will be welcome (maybe by directly contacting KK and have a bargain?), but some sort of trading or gifts will increase the fun. Also a shared pool, one can contribute for big gifts to a single player - birthday card?

Now, the only technical issue is that some player want to prevail as total F2P, so the gift should be approved by subjects.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, lepidocter said:

I think is a very well thought idea.  Most of the club interaction is now limited to just play jokes on the Leader, back chat on him, and debate about the leader ability on most of the elementary human skills.

Are you on HPF? 😜

My clubs doesn't have these things, we are respecting our leader (Me on HH, Darkyz on CxH) :)

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Are you on HPF? 😜

My clubs doesn't have these things, we are respecting our leader (Me on HH, Darkyz on CxH) :)

I told many times to others I can describe my Club Leader as "brilliant". He's very knowledgeable, a charming speaker that can debate on everything and incite partecipation to make the chat a very pleasant meeting place.

THAT SAID: we have fun making jokes on him. As those words of mine ;).

Edited by lepidocter
  • Haha 5
  • Hearts 1

I told many times to others I can describe my Club Leader as "brilliant". He's very knowledgeable, a charming speaker that can debate on everything and incite partecipation to make the chat a very pleasant meeting place.

ezgif-3-41c3799265.gif

everyone here in this topic is except for you  @OmerB :P

idk if a gift feature would be good for you though @SafiTheOrca ... for KK... well..definitely a new financial foothold :D

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, SafiTheOrca said:

I would like a game feature that allows me to buy gifts for my club mates. Something like being able to buy everyone in the club a silver or gold card, or buying everyone in the club a booster bundle once a week.

I call dibs on Safi. Our club, The Final Resort, has openings. We don't need KK to implement anything new. We take credit card numbers. 😜

• Haha 6
  • Hearts 1

It sounds like my club leader on CxH :)

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Good times. But yeah, I agree, Darkyz as a wise and just ruler sounds a bit surprising (but plausible). It's almost as funny as reading Lepid's description of you as "brilliant", Holy. :D💨

Yes, he's very just and knowledgable (for now), he consults us and let us choose how the club will run, he doesn't force almost anything on us... Our club (on CxH) is pretty democratic club :)

In my club on HH I rule with an iron feast (It may become a democracy in the future, when most of the members will be participating, but right now it's a monarcy) :) I'm a good monarch though, sharing tips with my younglings.

Edited by OmerB

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Good times. But yeah, I agree, Darkyz as a wise and just ruler sounds a bit surprising (but plausible). It's almost as funny as reading Lepid's description of you as "brilliant", Holy. :D💨

what do you mean funny ... :P I clearly am :P

• Like 1

How the hell can anyone see a nickname like "Epic Bacon" and decide the way to go to shorten it is to call him "Epic". Hell no! He IS Bacon.

And you're toast.

Am I hungry? ^^ Who knows? It's like the thing with the chicken and the eggs... Oh. Yeah, I could go for some baked beans, actually. :$💨

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 11/18/2022 at 4:06 PM, lepidocter said:

Brilliant? Tell that to the guy who he mutes and forgets about for a week. He's a monster. 😝

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

On 11/18/2022 at 1:05 PM, SafiTheOrca said:

I would like a game feature that allows me to buy gifts for my club mates. Something like being able to buy everyone in the club a silver or gold card, or buying everyone in the club a booster bundle once a week. Maybe it can add to my club contribution score or something, but that isn't the point. I believe this opens up a new fun revenue stream for Kinkoid, and lets us share the love with our friends.

What does everyone else think of this suggestion?

Now that I made my sarcastic dig at the monster, I will give real feedback.  I think it's a decent idea, but it has a few issues that need to locked down very tightly.

1. Being able to buy something in game, and gift it to another account requires tracking. Some games have had issues with sham accounts trading items or gifting items in the past. Coupling that with real world purchases makes me a bit leery if the back end tracking isn't done well. I can't speak for how well Kinkoid handles purchase tracking myself, but I've heard some not so stellar things.

2. Some people actively avoid getting girls they don't like and wouldn't want those girls to be auto-collected, they will simply let the x100 reward time out. Gifting someone a card will make this impossible. Therefore, people need to be able to refuse gifts in general or possibly gifts from specific people.

3. This could function as a way to give the person creating scripts something for their time, as well.

4. Finally, if it's limited to something like a single instance of the lowest card once a year per giver-recipient pair or something, it could be fine. This might be something that could happen as an opportunity/event/bundle - however you'd phrase it, and be open for a limited time, say a week. That way it could be looked at as a test run. 

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 2

Il y a 12 heures, holymolly a dit :

what do you mean funny ... :P I clearly am :P

A monster like YOU?

Stop your propaganda right away you foul beast, we ALL KNOW you're a monster!

south-park-you-are-a-monster.gif

Wait no that's not what i meant

All jokes aside, since i'm not a paying member of the game, i'm not sure my opinion on this is really useful. I guess i'll stop at "As long as it's properly checked" :P 

• Like 1

In all seriousness, this would never fly at all if taken seriously. For all the usual reasons and cautionary tales and better safe than sorry.

That's the main reason why turning this thread into a FFA good fun joke exchange seemed fitting to me.