Event girl drop rate

Crimson scale

9 hours ago, Zam said:

Well, it's not like it's the same users asking it, so I doubt "education" can help much here.

I know from other forums this can get annoying. But isn't HH the kind of game which is bound to get thousands of new users every month? Among them, there's got to be some r00kies who don't know how annoying that is for veterans. So we could as well just better get used to it and ignore these threads.

Plus people want their answer relatively fast, and I'm not sure how efficient the search engine is on this site.

Here's a practical example. I just searched for : Does getting a boss girl reset the counter for event girls? (genuine question, feel free to answer if you know)

I have the feeling I saw that few weeks ago somewhere on the forum, but I can't remember the answer as the question didn't trouble me back then. Yet now I couldn't find it. I tried a few combinations with less words (e.g.: "boss girl reset counter event girl"), but no luck. It can't be that the question wasn't asked before. It was possibly there with with different words. But I don't have 5 minutes to think of all synonyms that could be used as keywords until I find the right one (some ppl have that time, I don't... not to mention I still risk not to find it in the end, making it all wasted time). So then I ask my question, knowing there is a risk someone may get annoyed.

I know my example is not as basic as the question of this thread. But just try searching now for "event girl drop rate". There are actually no results. So the question might be basic, but so is the search engine over here. There might be users who didn't bother searching. But it can just as well be that they tried, but didn't find the answer.

As the one who asked this question originally I would like to apologize. I looked through the forums and I couldn't find any threads that gave me quite what I needed to know. I've never played a game with a forum before so I didn't know the proper etiquette.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crimson scale said:

As the one who asked this question originally I would like to apologize. I looked through the forums and I couldn't find any threads that gave me quite what I needed to know. I've never played a game with a forum before so I didn't know the proper etiquette.

No need , like they said earlier the search engine isn't the greatest plus a lot of new people in here daily .

I will restate for those who are late to the party , boss girls have a different counter from event girls . Event girls are a flat rate chance , so it is all up to the rng . boss girls can be gotten during a event or from epic pachinko and either way will reset the boss girls timer , but will not effect the event girls .

Also as a side note , for those curious about epic pachinko , using the 5400 10 shot will guarantee a girl , but it can come from a pool of event , boss , and epic only girls . it is totally up to the rng which you get , as far as ive seen or heard from the forums there is no boost to the odds for event girls in epic pachinko . if you do in fact get a boss girl it will reset the timer on the boss girls even if from pachinko instead of a battle , and you can get ones from worlds you have yet to unlock .

So say you have 5 worlds not yet unlocked but have all other boss girls , that would be 15 boss girls , 5 epic only girls , and the 5 event girls assuming you didn't either of the ones from bosses . just by odds it would be a 3 in 5 of getting a boss girl , 1 in 5 of getting a epic only , and a 1 in 5 of getting a event . of course the odds get better the more boss girls you have but its in the end is still all up to the rng .

9 minutes ago, Dirk Diggler said:

No need , like they said earlier the search engine isn't the greatest plus a lot of new people in here daily .

I will restate for those who are late to the party , boss girls have a different counter from event girls . Event girls are a flat rate chance , so it is all up to the rng . boss girls can be gotten during a event or from epic pachinko and either way will reset the boss girls timer , but will not effect the event girls .

Also as a side note , for those curious about epic pachinko , using the 5400 10 shot will guarantee a girl , but it can come from a pool of event , boss , and epic only girls . it is totally up to the rng which you get , as far as ive seen or heard from the forums there is no boost to the odds for event girls in epic pachinko . if you do in fact get a boss girl it will reset the timer on the boss girls even if from pachinko instead of a battle , and you can get ones from worlds you have yet to unlock .

So say you have 5 worlds not yet unlocked but have all other boss girls , that would be 15 boss girls , 5 epic only girls , and the 5 event girls assuming you didn't either of the ones from bosses . just by odds it would be a 3 in 5 of getting a boss girl , 1 in 5 of getting a epic only , and a 1 in 5 of getting a event . of course the odds get better the more boss girls you have but its in the end is still all up to the rng .

almost correct, but you have to multiply the event girls with 3 and the permanent pachinko girls with 1.5.
so in your example it's 5x3/(15x1 + 5x1.5 + 5x3)=15/37.5=30/75=2/5 for event girls.
5x1.5/(15x1 + 5x1.5 + 5x3)=1/5 for permanent pachinko girls.
15x1/(15x1 + 5x1.5 + 5x3)=2/5 for boss girls.
(and I personally think just 5 permanent pachinko girls is a bit optimistic for a new player :D, it will be rather close to 16, which switches the odds to getting a permanent pachinko girl).

• Like 1

I wanted to comment on something from one of the earlier posts.

In regards to the regular boss girls and them being on a "pity timer" I don't think that's quite how it works.

We've had a handful of late game players with over 40 or so girls say it's taking them over a month to get a new normal boss girl.

I think from how it was phrased was it's just that drop rates and how they work have been tweeked to the point that on average you won't have to go more than a month because drop rates are higher and the more you battle the higher the drop rate gets, there's no 'timer' in effect.

Just now, trunks2585 said:

I wanted to comment on something from one of the earlier posts.

In regards to the regular boss girls and them being on a "pity timer" I don't think that's quite how it works.

We've had a handful of late game players with over 40 or so girls say it's taking them over a month to get a new normal boss girl.

I think from how it was phrased was it's just that drop rates and how they work have been tweeked to the point that on average you won't have to go more than a month because drop rates are higher and the more you battle the higher the drop rate gets, there's no 'timer' in effect.

the thing about people saying stuff, is that it's people saying stuff.
something can feel like it's longer than a month and then convince themselves that it is.
the only real way to prove it is by looking at the logs of those players.

they'll have to proof it before I believe any of that.
I have not gone longer than a month without a girl on my 2nd account.

also keep in mind that there have been bugs already in the first two months after the rebalance.
so the only reliable data is from around halloween to now.

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

something can feel like it's longer than a month and then convince themselves that it is.

also keep in mind that there have been bugs already in the first two months after the rebalance.

And add to that the fact that the pity drop only functions if you play daily. You skipped a day and the one month pity drop counter starts again I believe.

And I don't even know how they calculate this "every day". Like if I play today at 4PM, and next time I battle a boss is only tomorrow 5PM, does it mean that I failed to play again within 24 hrs and the pity counter is reset?

Until that's clarified, I try to battle bosses at least twice a day, morning and evening (as brief as it may be), to make sure I never end up with more than 24 hrs between fights.

13 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I got Solveig on 29th October and Zoe on 8th December, so it's 40 days. And I did 1494 battle tries in that span of time (also did 428 tries to Dark Lord to get Cheryl and Fae Marjoa, but I didn't count them because I already got all his boss girls. The same is true for Ninja Spy and 161 tries to get Sporty Jeanne).

Not that I'm complaining, though.

42 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Have the devs clarified if there is a 'timer' in effect, or if they just mean they improved drop rate?  All I recall from the announcements was they buffed drop rate and the 'improving odds with each fight'

No timer exists however if you FARM bosses it increases your chance of getting a boss girl to drop and farming any boss without a drop does this so you don't not need to stay on one boss this is different than just logging on once a month and getting a drop my last boss girl took about 1 month and 3 weeks of farming to get the drop rate high enough to get it to drop so no timer exists where you always get one a month farming event girls increases your drop rate since they do not count as boss girls so getting one to drop does not reset your drop rate or make it lower since every time you get a boss girl from a boss or a boss girl from pachinko it resets your drop rate so all those stacked failed attempts that were increasing your drop rate disappear event girls or pachinko only girl from pachinko do not reset your drop rate.

I played on the test server, I spoke to the member of the team leading it, and pity timer of a month is coming from that person.¬¬

I still don't hold words in here for true.
@randomplayer did you get a boss girl from epic pachinko in the mean time. it resets the system if you do.
did you battle against bosses every single day?

there are many factors to it.

On 18/12/2017 at 1:10 PM, Tristelune said:

Aside Kinkoid, nobody knows the exact drop rate for event girls.

What we know:

• It doesn't go down for each event girl. The drop rate is fixed for all event girls for all events.
  • It's very low.

Based on hints from kinkoid and the experience of numerous veteran players, the community estimated it between 0,6 and 0,9%. But the community might be wrong....

Man I don't know,I think it's much higher like 2-5% because it's very commom peoples get event girls on the first day,me for example wasn't really exited with Fae marjoa and captain cattleman (I definetely change my opinion;)) but just to try I battle like 5 times with darklord and won Fae Marjoa,and just 1 or 2 days battling with edwarda get captain too,of course,I battle like 50 times per day but with a drop too low like 0,9% even this frequency will be nearly impossible. This christmas event have been a little diferent,I really wanted winter agate and just today by the morning I won her. By the way...in the afternoon I won Christmas bunny too 

Lady luck is not on my side on this event (maybe shes being screwed by a lucky player ha ha ha), 200 fights on Dark Lord and 300 fights on Grunt still no event girls dropping, my reserved kobans have been all used up :-(  is it possible that getting your girls affection to its max will prevent you for getting more girls? I've currently got 36 of them.

2 hours ago, Varnart said:

you guys are gonna hate me, I fought dark lord twice before winter agnate dropped then I fought grunt once and Christmas bunny dropped, it was awesome

You probably should be the incarnation of luck...take care man,some peoples can became crazy after try too much and get nothing... kkkk just joking. 

OR NOT!

On 21/12/2017 at 5:11 PM, Chthugha said:

I played on the test server, I spoke to the member of the team leading it, and pity timer of a month is coming from that person.¬¬

I still don't hold words in here for true.
@randomplayer did you get a boss girl from epic pachinko in the mean time. it resets the system if you do.
did you battle against bosses every single day?

there are many factors to it.

Nope, just 4 event girls in that 40 days, but I indeed missed a few days for contests and doing pvp battles instead.

So if that pity timer counts the number of days you battled a boss, isn't it useless to fight them more than once everyday? Why bothering to battle bosses when you'll drop a girl in a month anyways?

5 hours ago, randomplayer said:

Nope, just 4 event girls in that 40 days, but I indeed missed a few days for contests and doing pvp battles instead.

So if that pity timer counts the number of days you battled a boss, isn't it useless to fight them more than once everyday? Why bothering to battle bosses when you'll drop a girl in a month anyways?

The system is flawed. Never said anything about it being perfect. I am still trying to figure out the best way to go about it.

8 hours ago, Aper said:

Does jumping IP address effect the drop rate? 

It shouldn't. After all you're under the same profile.

Though somehow I wonder what it is that helps some guys get 2 girls from 3 tries (see above), and I'm fighting Gruntt for 6 days and still no luck with Xmas Bunny. :(

1 hour ago, Zam said:

It shouldn't. After all you're under the same profile.

Though somehow I wonder what it is that helps some guys get 2 girls from 3 tries (see above), and I'm fighting Gruntt for 6 days and still no luck with Xmas Bunny. :(

luck is what guides them. there's no secret here.

55 minutes ago, aalalala said:

Still no luck. Gruntt seems quite mean to me?. I only got one boss girl from him before. Tomorrow is the last day. Hope I can get at least one girl for Christmas.

Gruntt is a twofaced bastard for me. So far, his event girls always dropped, and pretty fast too. But I'm playing this 6 months now and not a single if his boss girls... He's so greedy. ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DHarry said:

Gruntt is a twofaced bastard for me. So far, his event girls always dropped, and pretty fast too. But I'm playing this 6 months now and not a single if his boss girls... He's so greedy. ?

Lucky you. I give up Gruntt and turn to Dark Lord. ?