• Lovely Cori
    • Guinevere
    • Loving Pelagie
    • Loving Justine
    • Val Mavin
    • Loving Virginia
    • Office Celeste
    • (none)

In your opinion, should I report the fact that I got the missions back on HH, to be more precise 3 sets of daily missions (today's, yesterday's which I missed, plus those of the first day of event which I already completed, well, in the first day of the event), bit still nothing on GH?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You're still in your first year cycle. After that every subsequent OD will reward you with a couple of boosters for doing all the blue missions instead of a potentially new girl for you (unless they change the mission girl from year to year). MOST (regular) players are not in their first year cycle. Try to understand the context of what's being said before reacting as if your own particular situation was representative of what the larger player base is experiencing.

That's not the tone I read in Karxan's post at all - they just said they do not have Val Kelina but would be happy to.  Seems like a very fair and reasonable statement, given that's the entire driving motivation of this game.  None of that presumes to have any bearing on anyone else's experience.

Try taking your own advice: understand the context of what's being said, and consider that not everyone here is an old hat who's been around for years.  There are new players (I'm one as well) who are always happy to add another girl to their harem; particularly one that is being advertised as earnable through an event that is currently bugged for many folks, thereby making that prospect entirely unattainable. 

Without new players this game would wither and die, and then nobody - old OR new - would be having any fun.  So try to be a little more considerate.

I also have submitted a report in-game, as I too "don't have Val Kelina yet, & will be very happy to get her!".

-----

4 hours ago, BrickButtermup said:
17 hours ago, Antimon said:

In your opinion, should I report the fact that I got the missions back on HH, to be more precise 3 sets of daily missions (today's, yesterday's which I missed, plus those of the first day of event which I already completed, well, in the first day of the event), bit still nothing on GH?

It seems they treat all the platforms and games as entirely independent entities, so I would say there's no harm in letting them know.  🤔

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: double post content added
  • Haha 1

Hello, I'm new to the forum and I, just like Karxan, have not understood the context or content of @hS7's post at all (or I probably haven't even read it or made the connection with Karxan's WTF reaction and direct answer to it, honestly).

However, I saw a forum regular who has the tag Moderator spell it out for Karxan and kindly ask him to think before he speaks, and put things in context. I failed to understand that mod's post properly as well, and I somehow misinterpreted it as a figure of authority being mean to new players or, for some reason even I would be hard-pressed to explain or justify, as having anything to do with the current bug some players are experiencing with the OD Missions.

Therefore, I decided to be Karxan's White Knight and give a lecture to the mean moderator on how to interact with people. I'll throw in some generic advice about how a game's community and ecosystem work for good measure. Because surely this veteran forum moderator with over a thousand times more posts than me on this forum must need my advice on how to moderate the forum.

Fixed that for you. The above is meant to be humorous in its form, but it's also sincere and honest in its message (I'd rather give you the context point blank just in case). You have no idea whatsoever who I am, who Karxan is, what his post history as a troll on this forum is, and it's also unlikely you've spent enough time lurking around on this forum to even understand the role of moderators over here, let alone my posting style as a forum regular (that post you decide to put on your shining armor to defend Karxan against was NOT an act of moderation, it was just me participating in the discussion). You also have no idea what Karxan tried to post later on to troll even further, as I did moderate that post of his and it's not there for you to see. So yeah, to say you're not in a position to intervene in that exchange and that you took the tidbit you saw and misread out of context would be an understatement.

FYI: It's not your job to tell mods how to mod. And before you lecture someone with a vast expertise on this game and experience on this forum (mostly helping people out, especially new players, just so you know, Mister When in doubt, assume the worst ^^)... Maybe lurk around a bit, read a few posts and threads and try to get a good grasp on who that person is and how this forum works.

You could start out by reading the basic rules (they're in a non-exhaustive sticky under General Discussions). Double posts are not allowed by default. I've merged your two posts for you this time. You can Edit your existing post to add something instead (three-dot menu top-right of your post).

It seems they treat all the platforms and games as entirely independent entities, so I would say there's no harm in letting them know. 

They definitely don't. Especially not HH and GH which are literally joined at the hip by a shared database. Anyhow, there's a dedicated thread about the Mission bug elsewhere. This here thread is mostly about the event itself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Man, DvDivXXX, your ego is a mile wide and wholly unwarranted.  You'd do well to remember that in the greater scheme of things, your privileged role on one tiny forum pertaining to one tiny game which a very infinitesimal sliver of human beings play does not entitle you to the kind of arrogance and dismissiveness I've seen portrayed by you in many prior posts.  Unrustle your jimmies, friend, and look inward for whatever personal shortcoming makes you so eager to attack others.

And RELATEDLY, got a message back from Mimir and apparently this is getting a fix, if it has not already.  Can confirm that m,y missions showed up this morning - all 3 days worth so far - so while it's going to take a bit to hack through those, at least they're short and should all be able to be completed before the event ends.  So that's good news!  Hopefully others have been seeing similar results as well.

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

I reported in the bug topic that my event missions have been restored as of this morning, though thought I’d share it here too for those still waiting/wondering.

on topic, I am very unimpressed with the drop rates this event. I’ll usually secure 2-3 OD girls through mostly natural regen, but this time I have only been able to secure 30 shards total from Finalmencia after 200 fights.

Definitely my least favorite Orgy Days event ever!

• Like 1

Looks like Kinkoid have fixed the problem and awarded 240 kobans to those who encountered the issue (I received mine when I logged in this morning). I now have all of the event missions from the first four days of OD in my missions tab (including the ones that I already completed on Day 1). It will take a while to get through them all, but I figure it's worth it for the extra kobans.

• Like 5

@BrickButtermup Please visit your own forum profile page and read my private message there (it's not a warning, just a message, and it's private, no one but you and mods can see it). And please let's leave it at that for now. We've derailed this thread enough. Thanks. Welcome to the forum, by the way.

2 hours ago, nayr2012 said:

on topic, I am very unimpressed with the drop rates this event. I’ll usually secure 2-3 OD girls through mostly natural regen, but this time I have only been able to secure 30 shards total from Finalmencia after 200 fights.

Definitely my least favorite Orgy Days event ever!

This is actually very much off topic. You either understand how odds-based drops work and you shouldn't be surprised let alone upset when you go through a dry patch as is perfectly normal and to be expected with variance in the short term. Or you can't or won't accept that and you'll forever get mad every time you're "unlucky" over a small sample. Either way, whining about your bad run is pollution for everybody else and not welcomed in this or any event thread. Thanks.

image.png.6b4abcf5579c69fd886de24581b3034a.png

Started with 34/41. Got 3 Girls whith the Pachinko Contest in the middle of the OD and could get Lovestruck Andromeda from the Boss. So 3 girls stay (1 has 33 shards from former events) and that's ok to me. The only irritating thing was, that I only got 15 drops out of 231 combativity to get Andromeda. RNG doesn't like me theese days it seems.

• Like 7

Started at 11/41, finished at 15/41:

- Got Shao, Lupa and Belinda from villains, for a total cost of 1668 Kobans

- Got 25 shards of Andromeda with 615 Kobans. Wasn't sure if I would actually get her, but since I received a whopping 0 shard on natural regen for the entire last day, I gave up.

- Got 35/100 shards for Anita on Romero. I fought Stages 2 through 4, so 1/3 drop (Feels bad :( ).

- Got 105/100 shards for Norou on Ryu. Stages 1 through 3, 3/3 drop (Feels good :) )

No mission girl this time, again. Not really a surprise, as it seems that 1+ year veterans will never see a mission girl on OD ever again.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1