• Meh
    • Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Lady Zoey

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  3. 3. New event type. What are your impressions?

• Good event
    • Well balanced
    • Terrible event
    • New and exciting
    • Waste of time and resources
    • Event duration is too short
    • Good UI
    • Where is Boss Bang?
    • Too many tasks to get the girl
    • Too random
    • Impossible tasks
    • Gonna spend some money on it
    • Bonus path costs too much
    • I'll skip the event entirely
    • Confusing mechanics
    • Loving it

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Dangerous Desires Season. Next Event >>

1600x900_TwitterPost.jpg

Double Penetration
(Click to read Patch Notes #6 for more info)

Double Penetration
Wildman,

A new event requires you to prove your sexual powers once again!

Complete objectives in the new Double Penetration event and earn Potions of Penetration that will grant you awesome rewards!

Choose from the two categories - Easy (Common/Rare) or Hard (Epic/Legendary), but remember, the higher the rarity, the more potions you’ll get!

Prepare for trouble and penetrate it double!

Event Girls

affstar_S.png affstar_S.png affstar_S.png affstar_S.png affstar_S.png 

ava0.png     

Blaine

affstar_S.png affstar_S.png affstar_S.png affstar_S.png affstar_S.png 

ava0.png     

Lady Zoey

CxH_Feb_OrgyDP.png <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

My first "stop", now I will just wait a little to pass these tasks.

I did very well on H, but it will be a little harder on CxH, since I have less resources.

I'm planning to do all the tasks one by one, without spending kobans on it (unless it's a task to spend kobans or restock the market). This method got me far on HH, so I'll stick with it.

Screenshot_20230214-175538_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 5

About the event: How can it ask again for the same task you have just completed? Either the designer was "confused" or it is on purpose to force spending kobans to skip the task.

This leads to "Skip the event" action.

About the girls, unless I am mistaken....

"Rey" on the free path, another reason to ignore it.

"Leia" 7200 kobans plus the cost of the tasks? She looks nice but, arguably, that would be better spent on a mythic.

Looking on the bright side, the more events like this the more "free" time to relax from the game. There was a time, in this franchise, when having an event was "a surprise", now the surprise is not having several running at the same time. What is the record, four like today?

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

Event done. With luck and a bit of preparation (I had read the HH players comments before). I don't think I would have spent the gems without the CbC. So it will certainly be more complicated for me next time.

Total cost: 474 Kobans (7 x Restock market and 1 x Spend 180 kobans)

This completely disrupts the way the game is played. I am very RELIEVED to have finished it quickly, that was my goal.

image.thumb.png.9902ea58dcfdaacd12f5dd988af79404.png

• Like 3

Hi.  I'm a CxH noob.  Got my first L5 from this DP event.  Don't really care about the rewards past getting the girl, like I would on HH.  Don't particularly like the art style either, but I do like the Rey "Star Wars" parody.  Glad she's my first L5.  A dom  too, that's nice.  I'm still just lvl 121, so it'll take me a long time to max her out.

image.thumb.png.3693dc05c52a11cac8b3dea5cf0f202f.png

• Like 6

As I said before in the HH forum, the Double Penetration event is a bad event.

With the experience gained before, I have managed the rewards and resources better, and I have been lucky of not getting too many blocking tasks, so I have the girl already, but it is stressfull, unpredictable and forces you to spend uneconomically too many resources, including kobans, and to change your way of play. I specially hate that you depend entirely on RNG.

The only good feature of this event is that it will be bimensual.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

Almost done 😃 I think that I will take the extra path, because I have the kobans and I like the girl (5* yellow, I don't have one of these).

It is quite easy - you just need to do the tasks on time, although I'll admit that it's a bit more challenging than other events.

Screenshot_20230215-224245_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

Decided to finish ASAP because I don't wanna be told when to do what and have everything held onto otherwise. Had to go for the "hard" side because the "easy" side is actually harder, and the last few went restock -> contest -> restock -> contest -> restock

image.png.39a7bcfc2518a0306402192b7f821942.png

• Hug 1

well this was a huge disappointment for me... i got the 1st 50 shards but not the 500 pts needed for the next 50.

Here's hoping i'll have better luck next time, though based on some of the comments i've read, seems iffy if there'll even be a next time...

• Sad 1