looking for advice - what to do with my nubans

garadron

do we have a good comparison of value when it comes to things we can get for kobans? I'm wondering what to do with what I'd normally spend on MDR's since I won't need it until they revive the first year girls again.

I started participating in LD's but that's less than a half of MDR's cost and now I'm sitting on a net 1300+ nubans for this month (added kobans for clarity since most of you are hh.com players):

image.png.fab081e37885b8b970010aaf1c9a8db2.png

Just to give you an overview of my February "Income".

Special is the bonus they started giving for checking out CH and PH daily.

Before I started going for Mythics I was unlocking PoA, should I go back to that, or would PoV/PoG be more value these days? Any other good place to spend I'm missing maybe?

il y a 24 minutes, garadron a dit :

would PoV/PoG be more value these days?

If you're level 500 and already have the PoG girls, I wouldn't go for it. However, below lvl 500, PoV is nice. PoG is okay also if you're missing the girl.

If you already reached lvl 500 and have all PoG girls, I guess PoA is the next best thing (Although I personally prefer going for the new DP event, and also like to keep some spare Kobans for the next surprise SB event)

• Like 3

Well the answer is very specific based on each player's goals. I guess if you target girl quantity over girl quality - invest those in orgy days, where you get the cheapest girls. If you are focused only on PvP, then the answer is also obvious - target all events with 5* girls. Alone for LD (only for the new girl) and DP you will need 8k kobans on average per month. And of course you can also try to build up a koban stash if Kinkoid (pleasantly) surpises us with the revival or (negatively) surprises us with some new bullshit event.

I would argue Poa is more worth it especially if you are max Level 4 girls decent amount of gems also some mythic equipment maybe even good ones if you get lucky also could be worth keeping some kobans if you are short since if kinkoid doesnt change anything we will probably still get a new mythic at the start of the month😉

8 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

I would argue Poa is more worth it especially if you are max Level 4 girls decent amount of gems also some mythic equipment maybe even good ones if you get lucky also could be worth keeping some kobans if you are short since if kinkoid doesnt change anything we will probably still get a new mythic at the start of the month😉

Oh, on the contrary, I need some reasonable ways to spend it and I can be on a loss monthly, just not too much so I'm preprared for SB and similar events when they happen. I'm so hesitant of spending kobans/nubans that even with MD's and MDR's I've managed to stockpile 9k+ nubans so I'd like to find a good way of reducing it slowly :D

I have all PoG girls so I guess it's not really worth 900 nubans for the extras there.

PoA girls are being revived in Cumbacks, we don't know if PoV girls will get their revivals and how so there's that.

I really don't want to spend on DP even though it's a L5 there, it feels hardly worth 1200 nubans and the event is terrible, I don't want them to think it's successful...

• Like 2

Given what you're already doing, I would say that Path of Attraction is the obvious choice for spending. It gives the best value rewards for kobons spent now that it has additional reward tiers. 

It is true that PoA girls will be revived eventually, but that's true of any girl. Legendary Days girls end up in Mythic Pachinko after a few years, and PoV girls will doubtlessly be getting revivals when they're a few years old. In general, girls only get revived 2 years after they originally were available, so any PoA girl releasing today is unlikely to be revived before 2025. Similarly, we should expect PoV to start getting revivals some time next year, and Kinky Cumpetition girls should start seeing revivals later this year. So there's no such thing as a girl that never gets revived, and you shouldn't get hung up on the possibility that a few years down the line you could have gotten her more cheaply. PoA gives the best overall value, so go for that.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Attirm said:

Legendary Days girls end up in Mythic Pachinko after a few years,

Since Sai there were no LD girls added to the MyP Pool until now.

To say "in general, girls only get revived 2 years after they originally were avalaible" is a little bit incorrect in my eyes and implement a consistency that doesn't exists. CE girls are avalaible in OD after a year and have a chance to appear earlier in the MyP Rotation. LD Girls were at the start added to MyP, and we have a very mixed duration until a LD Girl reappear in LD again. For example the first three Girls after Sai:

image.png.bd9b50718a4193d6c55fe51501bb221d.png

LC girls started their revival near 2 years, but they catch up so we have Kumiko from October 2021 active at the moment and that is only one and a half year ago. PoA and Season girls started near 2 years after the features were introduced with their revival, but here we get more girls per year (72) as could be revived (52) so we loose every year 3,5 month.

Until now we have no hints how KK think the reviving of KC, PoV, BB, DP (ok, we had the first this month, but for completness 😉 ) and League.

So I understand garadron completely. We know, that CmC is in the game for reviving Season and PoA Girls, but we don't know what KK plans for PoV etc. So it's safer to go for the PoV girls, because the PoA Bonus Path Girls are planable to get when they appear in CmC.

• Like 2