Changing the pantheon team changes the league team

430i

What do you mean? If you change a group in the pantheon to another, then the previously selected group remains in the leagues. If you change the COMPOSITION of the group, then it will change everywhere, and in the pantheon, and in leagues, and in seasons

If you change a team in a slot, all places were the team from this slot is used will be change. That's so since B.D.S.M. started.

image.png.ff0da5147c983a2f5a4aaae3a6e6e18c.png

The upper Left Team is my default "strongest Girls only" Team what's active in Pantheon and I use it often in League as default defense Team. The Team on the right is the "weak Season Team" an the other 4 are the counterteams I needed in League/Season. Between the Blessings Changes I only edit the 4 counterteams. The two others stay for at least the week unedited (Season Team is very rare edited).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 430i said:

Interesting, I cannot reproduce it anymore, but it was 100% there shortly after reset. Oh well, you can lock this topic now, thx everyone for the feedback!

Even then, you should have heeded the Bug Reporting sticky thread and posted this as a question in QA rather than as a sure global game bug. Moved to QA. Cheers.