[ April 14th, 2023 ] Double Penetration - Wild Survivors

Ravi-Sama

#wildsurvivors -> 3 CP  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Cirie Jackson (Free Side)

2. 2. Rate Survivor Liu-Yeng (Premium 6.6k kos)

3. 3. Are you gonna unlock the premium side?

image.png.f470f576ef78ec7a3ecf83e434952995.pngimage.thumb.png.f2ad5fbe63b0c09d28bb1f0bb7d2d4a1.png

Changes or new info are boldly outlined. 
Please only comment tasks if it's actually new info, and try not to double post.

image.png.062d7c082ac202685560810e9000286b.png
Patch notes link.

Name: Cirie Jackson
Parody: Claire Redfield from "Resident Evil 2"
Rarity - 135th L5
Position - Missionary (have 9 L5s & 1 M6)
Element - Voyeur 🟣 (15 L5s & 3 M6s)
Hair - Black (17 L5s & 3 M6s)
Eyes - Green (33 L5s & 4 M6s)
Zodiac - Scorpio ♏ (14 L5s & 0 M6s)

Name: Survivor Liu-Yeng
Parody: Ada Wong from "Resident Evil 2"
Rarity - 136th L5
Position - Splitting Bamboo (have 8 L5s & 1 M6)
Element - Physical 🟠 (13 L5s & 4 M6s)
Hair - Black (17 L5s & 3 M6s)
Eyes - Brown (11 L5s & 5 M6s)
Zodiac - Virgo ♍ (16 L5s & 3 M6s)

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ April 14th, 2023 ] Double Penetration - Wild Survivors
1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Thanks for the goals reminder; although note that goals should now be easier, so we'll have to update some of the values.

Earn Mojo (Legendary): 120 instead of 200

Alright.  I make notes of which ones I've seen or completed, and I'll update it once we've learned a lot more.

Win 4 3 league fights is 10.  It decreased 1.
Collect 6 PoP is 15 25 now.
Upgrade 3 affection grades is 20.  We didn't know this one before.
Use 8 EPx1s is 25.  We also didn't know this.

I'm stuck here atm.  There's a lot of time left, so I'm not gonna rush through it skipping stuff if I don't have to.

image.thumb.png.c9c83433324c6c43f64b911765100c47.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

Win League 15 potions = 6 fights  - down from 7

Collect PoP 15 potions = 2 PoP -  down from 6

And PoV is Pachinko atm and crossed with Orgy Days - so should have lower tier imho - even down to easy - there is no prob to click some Epic orbs having chance to obtain girl :D

PoP correct values placed - where were my eyes... TY Liliat!

Edited by HentaiGuru
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, HentaiGuru said:

PoV is Pachinko atm and crossed with Orgy Days - so should have lower tier imho - even down to easy - there is no prob to click some Epic orbs having chance to obtain girl :D

True.   I made this chart 4 days ago for the 10th, when I expected this event.  The PoV then was contests, so annoying AF.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

True.   I made this chart 4 days ago for the 10th, when I expected this event.  The PoV then was contests, so annoying AF.

KK messed with event schedule obviously - season event shift caused it or not, anyway - we have slutry KEYS within bundles at sale atm - and no slutry event triggered and they are not cumulative for future ones

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, jelom said:

If nobody say it I will: Double penetration is the WORST event!

It's not worth 6.6k kos unless it's two girls with double hair colour and double eye colour imo. It's definitely Double Pain in the arse regardless. Long live Boss Bang! I don't think it's the worst event but I'll take Boss Bang over this event anyday. It's definitely the most annoying event there is in the game. The worst event award goes to SE/SB since you can't get all girls without paying (it's not that annoying of an event like DP tho).

Edited by Obelisk
Added a bit more
  • Like 2

il y a 8 minutes, Obelisk a dit :

It's not worth 6.6k kos unless it's two girls with double hair colour and double eye colour imo. It's definitely Double Pain in the arse regardless. Long live Boss Bang!

For this price, you get 1xL5, 2xMG, 3x AM (Worth 1620 Kobans by themselves) and 450 All gems, plus a few extra. So the real cost is closer to 5k Kobans for 1L5 + 2MG + 450 Rainbow gems. It's not a bad deal IMO (It's cheaper than LD or PoG).

If the goals are easier (I didn't have an issue to complete them last time, but I was relatively lucky), you shouldn't have to refresh the goals, so no extra spending. It's not that bad I think.

Boss Bang is 1 girl for free, but there's no extra and it's boring AF.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, jelom said:

If nobody say it I will: Double penetration is the WORST event!

Yeah, we know.  No one denies that.  It still has the problem of having to hoard all resources, and wait 'til a task appears for it, which halts progress in every other aspect of the game.  My workaround for it is to use just enough resources, so that by the time they refill, I can continue progressing in the DP.

Can't use CP for the OD.
Can't do league fights, or use Kisses for the KC/SE.
Can't use energy.

I moved "buy market items" up to annoying from super easy, b/c 6-12 is fine, but for 20-30, you'd either have to spend kobans for refreshes, or wait 6-12 hrs.

Moved PoV lust potions down from annoying to super easy, since the PoV switched from contests -> pachinko.

I got a task for using 10 worship, easy right?  I did it, and then a task for using 4 worship appeared right after, and it's not like I had a huge stack of worship, b/c it was removed from leagues.  I'm stuck there.

I'll update the chart w/ the changes mentioned, and check back later.

At least the girls are nice this time.

I could argue that the SE is worse than the DP, b/c you get ~2 L5s, but it takes 4 days instead of a month.  There's not a month long hindrance to using AMEs.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Liliat said:

For this price, you get 1xL5, 2xMG, 3x AM (Worth 1620 Kobans by themselves) and 450 All gems, plus a few extra. So the real cost is closer to 5k Kobans for 1L5 + 2MG + 450 Rainbow gems. It's not a bad deal IMO (It's cheaper than LD or PoG).

If the goals are easier (I didn't have an issue to complete them last time, but I was relatively lucky), you shouldn't have to refresh the goals, so no extra spending. It's not that bad I think.

Boss Bang is 1 girl for free, but there's no extra and it's boring AF.

I know it's a bit cheaper than LD and PoG in terms of kobans. But randomness increases the time you've to spend in the game to be able to complete the event without spending kobans to refresh the goals. I'd take BB over this as it'd not suck out my time even though there's nothing extra and it's boring aka simpler than DP (LD and PoG also don't suck out too much time). I'll wait till I know the details of the girl on the koban route before spending. Unless it fulfils my criteria, I won't spend kobans. 

• Like 1

il y a 54 minutes, HentaiGuru a dit :

KK messed with event schedule obviously - season event shift caused it or not, anyway - we have slutry KEYS within bundles at sale atm - and no slutry event triggered and they are not cumulative for future ones

may be tomorrow they will bring back SM so it gets aligned with orgy days.

• Thinking 1
  • Hearts 1

il y a 29 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I moved "buy market items" up to annoying from super easy, b/c 6-12 is fine, but for 20-30, you'd either have to spend kobans for refreshes, or wait 6-12 hrs.

Right. I must have already bought 6, then 20. And I still have to buy 20... So I'm stuck.

• Sad 2

Hahahahahahah. No. You asking me to spend my kobons that I've been saving up for the path of attraction event at the end of the month? Hell no. I'll wait till the next bang boss then. Girls look great, event sucks.

image.thumb.png.c6aa772b734670f65146a600d262ce77.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My first "burst" of missions ends here:

image.thumb.png.dd7c23ccf96196f70d2fb3fa8da1ad6c.png

This is my third Seasons task so I'm out of kisses at this point and have to wait for some regen, the shards hopefully will drop through PvP (KC) and villains (OD). It's easier to manage now but I still hate this event format. I had 0 tasks to use combativity or energy so I'm just trying to keep them under the regen cap...

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Hearts 1

It gave me the rare collect nth chest (15 points) after I collected the 2nd chest for the common nth chest (10 points). Idk why you guys reacting with cry emote because I had to use 2nd chest (just the 2nd one) for the common one and 3rd chest (only one chest).

20230414_195157.jpg

Edited by Obelisk
Reason reason reason tired of giving reasons lol
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 3
  • Hearts 1