24 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Maki

• Ermagherd!!! She's my waifu!
    • Jizzed in my pants.
    • Drools.
    • I prefer Ben's art.
    • She makes me want to vomit.
    • Meh
  2. 2. Which day do you expect to unlock her? (Not recruit, which is obv. day 4).

• Day 1 - I have a ton of PXP from many sources.
    • Day 2 - I have enough orbs for the rest of her shards. (Hint: overlap w/ the Pachinko PoV).
    • Day 3 - I'll use a lot of energy, CP, or tickets.
    • Day 4 - I'll rely on GXP.
  3. 3. Are you familiar w/ "Soulcalibur?"

• Yes. Jiggle physics.
    • No. Is that some Scientology BS?

Damn, I love you guys. :$💨 I must say the community in general and this forum's regulars in particular are definitely a major reason why I'm still here, still having fun and still engaged enough with the game to make long-ass essays about this or that aspect of it after all this time.

I went with the second-highest option for Maki, btw. It's a great Venus series, but she's done and will no doubt keep doing even better.

2 hours ago, madahmed said:

Day 03 : even i am low in ticket. i tried my luck until i saw that i cant get a top 10. so i stopped to save tickets.

I haven't heard this in a long time. What are you doing with your tickets to get that low nowadays? Are you still working on some of your regular champions? Do you burn a lot of them for the pachinko exclusive trap during OD and CE? Or maybe you still have a lot of CC girls to catch and you're doing a lot of heavy lifting for your club? I'm just wondering, not mocking you or anything. I've had a stash of about 3k for months myself, and it keeps growing (granted, I only use tickets for routine CC participation and tasks like PoA etc. these days).

• Like 4

How the 3rd day ended is  anyone's guess if they saw my previous post. It was carnage between 2 platinum card holders (probably but definitely payers/whales. At least I got back the amount of kobans I spent, easily from normal contest.20230422_215256.thumb.jpg.bb73455bfd12ac9531914647fef36172.jpg

Edited by Obelisk
Forgot to add some details.
  • Like 2

We need some better options in the poll, I was unable to participate as none of the options conveyed my opinion of her.
We need to have a "meh" or "average" option. 
I am aware of Soulcalibur, but I have no idea who this is supposed to be, someone added in the new games?
Where is Ravi's post where he puts big fan art of the original character and then adds in 600 different graphs about stuff that does (not) matter? :P

• Haha 4

Il y a 4 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Damn, I love you guys. :$💨 I must say the community in general and this forum's regulars in particular are definitely a major reason why I'm still here, still having fun and still engaged enough with the game to make long-ass essays about this or that aspect of it after all this time.

I went with the second-highest option for Maki, btw. It's a great Venus series, but she's done and will no doubt keep doing even better.

I haven't heard this in a long time. What are you doing with your tickets to get that low nowadays? Are you still working on some of your regular champions? Do you burn a lot of them for the pachinko exclusive trap during OD and CE? Or maybe you still have a lot of CC girls to catch and you're doing a lot of heavy lifting for your club? I'm just wondering, not mocking you or anything. I've had a stash of about 3k for months myself, and it keeps growing (granted, I only use tickets for routine CC participation and tasks like PoA etc. these days).

yes ,I still have a lot of club champions girls (7 exactly) i will claim Stellaluna today . and after her i will have two girls with each club champion . and about champions i still did not claim the last girl shtupra ( i am too lazy). i particpate in CE and occasionnally in OD . thats why i am low. currently i am with 80 tickets.

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 3

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

We need to have a "meh" or "average" option.

Where is Ravi's post where he puts big fan art of the original character and then adds in 600 different graphs about stuff that does (not) matter? :P

I figured the "meh" option was "I prefer Ben's art," but I can add it in, I guess.

She's Setsuka from Soul Calibur III.  I mostly played 2 & 4, so I don't really remember her either.  Taki and Ivy were my fave girls.  Fave character was Yoshimitsu.  I memorized the move that lets him fly in the air like a helicopter perpetually, until he shaves away all of his own HP.  My friends couldn't hit me, and I'd just laugh, trying to do sneak attacks.  They always got a kick out of it.

image.gif.b83cd83d6255965fa67504a3d45802bc.gifimage.gif.c5e60390522b48a5958e257ed1cc5fd5.gif
(The Yoshimitsu .gif is from Tekken, but it's the same character).

Whaddya want?!  Some kinda pie chart about the polls?  This ain't the SE, blessings frequency, or the anniversary.  Everyone gets the girl in an LC. 

She has dual hair colors, making her a must have.  I really like Venus' level of detail on the clothes.  Seems really high "calibur." 😉  Plus, the animation is awesome.  Love at first sight when I saw her.  I'd appreciate it if "Venus" got to create more mythic girls.

Here's some of Setsuka's art:

__setsuka_soulcalibur_and_1_more_drawn_by_kawano_takuji__5134b4ad36ba1362f2618e58005e3c05.thumb.jpg.c8a88e405d83d83464d07e5a7e171a2f.jpg__setsuka_soulcalibur_drawn_by_kyel_hyde__e8e9095b6034f995268f3e6890bf1f73.thumb.jpg.49c7a3e62ecba272853eff3a523d3bf6.jpg__setsuka_soulcalibur_and_1_more_drawn_by_kawano_takuji__3970358601a2dc1058b03c4b712777cb.thumb.jpg.8f8e94fd1a403aa50dfab941eb19cb5a.jpg

Art by Kawano Takuji (1 & 3), & Kyel Hyde (2).

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Since people here Loves to disscus which girls are stronger than others i would like to add some points to why both Maki and Zorani are the best 2 orange hair colored girls dual hair color sure is a Plus but even bigger reason to why these 2 girls are good is that they are also 2 of the currently only 9 available girls that can be double blessed with green eyes and Gemini at the moment checking more boxes for your battle teams is always a extra Plus😉

Edited by Rylarth
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 2

Hard to take this post seriously as the obvious answer for best Soulcalibur charater is Voldo.

Joking aside, just give me a meh or avarage, as I don't know what artists makes what girls :)

As for the charts and stuff, that as just a joke, since you are usually the spreadsheet warrior on the forum :)
I guess next time I should make it more obvious if I make a post that is somewhat meant as a jest, and not taken too seriously 

voldo.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TAT tat said:

Incredible, a million points in 3 mins. I know a few tricks, but never seen this before.

day 4.PNG

Looks like you dont ;D 

Btw it was less than 3 mins xD

------- 

And dont worry, the MG piece i got was a crap. 

But hey, i wanted the orbs and 300 kobans from DC

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: double post content added
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Day 04 : a 3rd place along with a 2nd place in DC.

I claimed Stellaluna , Maki , Lavender from POG, the two season girls and the POV girl. last week , i could awaken some M6 to level 750 so i could get 5 mythics to level 750. this is all what i could do with my GXP.

image_2023-04-23_170034734.png

• Like 3