Weird Market Glitch?

Zanko

So usually I just go and hit buy all for the books and gifts in the marketplace; though lately and this is the second time I have encountered the situation where the system says I do not have enough money despite the fact I have more than enough to buy everything in the books and gifts.

Here is the screenshot below.

First I have about 1.14 G,  the total price of the gifts not including the red one is 3.41 M. The system for some reason tell me I do not have enough and gives an absurd number to me.

Unsure if this is bothering anyone else, but eventually after either refreshing or buying the items one by one, does the weird bug go away for a bit I suspect. This is the second time I was hit by it and thought it was just a minor problem; am hoping this does not evolve into a bigger one.

Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 9.40.43 PM.png

• Haha 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Howdy,

If the issue appears again, please open a ticket with support including as much information as possible and info on steps that could help us reproduce the issue so we can investigate! 🌻

@Tohru - KinkoidOK. I managed to repeat this situation twice. The site was opened in the background. Upon returning to the page, the first thing we do is go to the Market. We go to the section, for example, Books and try to buy something. We get that we do not have enough money in an amount equal to the difference between the available money and the cost of the purchase. At the same time, if you do not rush, but wait a while, then such a glitch does not occur. Trying to repeat it a third time, but taking screenshots of each step, I didn't get a similar message. At the same time, the first two times I was also not particularly in a hurry, but I did not hesitate either. Here is such a situation.

Spoiler

1.thumb.jpg.e9f991eb77cce0314a519308f2627484.jpg2.thumb.jpg.c32e8dc7242550411fbf0b59e87b7fcf.jpg

Yes, I forgot to mention, maybe this is important: When the site went into the background, there was still a decent amount of time before the Market update. Upon the return, the Market had already updated its assortment.

Edited by Master-17
Add some info
  • Like 1

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

@Master-17

15 hours ago, Tohru - Kinkoid said:

please open a ticket with support including as much information as possible and info on steps that could help us reproduce the issue so we can investigate! 🌻

Again 😉