Are daily goals/missions/contests completely random?

Horsting

Is there some repeating schedule or other logic for daily goals, missions and especially contests, like common daily contest matching in a way with legendary and cumback contests? And it seems the same contest cannot/does not repeat the next day, is there a minimum/maximum amount of days until the same contest can/does repeat?

As far as I can tell there is neither a schedule nor a logic for those things.
At least for me it feels that way, but maybe some of our "keeping track of every detail" Gurus can tell differently.

On the other Hand PoV and PoG do have a specific order I think, guess I read something like that somewhere.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Der DinX said:

On the other Hand PoV and PoG do have a specific order I think

You mean regarding the objectives for potions or regarding the rewards? PoG is always about daily missions, isn't it? Regarding rewards, I do not remember every reward, but the 20% girls shards + mythic equipment + 5x XP rewards on PoV  seem to be always the same and at least similarly distributed across the steps.

The Reward Paths in all Path events (PoV, PoG, PoA and Season) stay mostly the same since introduction. KK changed some rewards with the implementation of new features (Mythic equip, Equip-Orbs).

Daily Contest, Missions and Goals are choosen out of a pool of possible Missions/Goals/Contest. The only thing that KK had normaly active is that a contest shouldn't run two days in a row so if you had Contest X you can be mostly sure that at the next day it will be another contest (mostly because we had a time last year were this was bugged and we had sometimes the same Contest two days in a row). I think it's only a 24h time to avoid the same contest at the next day, because I'm mostly sure that we had not long ago in 3 days the same contest twice.

PoV pattern:

Bild

Grafik from the time they implemented the feature. Some changes in the Potions gaining until now (PoV3: 3 points per Villain fight now against 2 at the start for example)

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1

Many thanks, that answers it all. The overlap/synergy between legendary/cumback contests and common daily contests was coincidence then, I guess, and that such coincidences stand out more in attention and memory than if there is no overlap/synergy.

Since CbC is every Monday to Thursday, LC starts everytime at 19th of the month and random Daily Contests it's only natural that sometimes there are matches between LC, CbC and/or Daily Contests and that this is more or less coincidence (between CbC and LC you can calculate the matches, but not with Daily Contests).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Daily Contest, Missions and Goals are choosen out of a pool of possible Missions/Goals/Contest. The only thing that KK had normaly active is that a contest shouldn't run two days in a row so if you had Contest X you can be mostly sure that at the next day it will be another contest (mostly because we had a time last year were this was bugged and we had sometimes the same Contest two days in a row). I think it's only a 24h time to avoid the same contest at the next day, because I'm mostly sure that we had not long ago in 3 days the same contest twice.

For the normal daily contests a contest shouldn't be selected again for the next 3 days, not just one day. Can confirm that's still the case with Nutaku, it was broken before when CumC was first added until after I reported it 8 months latter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Cycling back to this topic: Yesterday's (1st day) and today's (2nd day) legendary daily contest and daily contest objectives were exactly the same. Not sure how many different objectives exist, but the chance for this is surely below 1%, and as I remember similar from last month, I am now pretty sure it is not a coincidence but intended. We'll see how it is the next two days: Probably on last day, when CbC is done, the objectives will differ.

This is actually a good thing, as 3 different objectives on the 3 concurrent contests would be quite handle for a perfectionist.

However, no intended overlap between daily contests and CbC.

Edited by Horsting

In total we have 15 possible Daily contests. The matching with 1st day LC is relativ easy, because 4 of the 15 contests have "Gain XP" as objectiv. Pachinko is only one Daily with this objective.

I played all possible LC so far and there is no pattern with matching contests. You can look at all the different LC threads and you'll see that there are a lot of reports without matches between LC and Daily. Nutaku for example had Pachinko Daily Contest yesterday and if your theory of an intended match would be right they had to have an XP-objectiv too.

• Like 1