Your New Selling Items Page - Generally good - BUT where is my Daily Pass reward?

Tomthe Bomb

OK Guys, in the old days of YESTERDAY in the top right corner of my HH Screen right between the Green Backpack that shows my collection of things [money, gems, power, etc] and the bar that shows my current amount of gold Kubans there was [and still is] an orange circle with a white plus and in that circle there pops up a treasure chest with my Daily Pass reward.  Now in the old days of yesterday, I would click on that treasure chest and a pop-up screen would show the days of the Daily Pass Month with my reward for that day.  All I had to do was click on it and I got the reward.  BUT TODAY I click on that treasure chest and it takes me to 'Koban Packs'  - where is my Daily Pass Reward?  [Yes I looked under 'Monthly Cards' - not there.]  Now the treasure chest is still there but I still don't know how to get my Daily Pass Month reward.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

1 minute ago, Master-17 said:

Unfortunately, I have already received all the rewards in all games, and after collecting they disappear from the list, so the pictures are from Photoshop.

Reveal hidden contents

Isn't that intentional?

16 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Isn't that intentional?

I didn’t quite understand what you wanted to say, but without HH++ the received free rewards are also hidden. If you suddenly thought that I was complaining, then no - I just showed where the free rewards are now.

3 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

I didn’t quite understand what you wanted to say, but without HH++ the received free rewards are also hidden. If you suddenly thought that I was complaining, then no - I just showed where the free rewards are now.

You collected the rewards, and they disappeared.  That's what happens when you collect stuff.  No?  You want to see what you already got?

It was this stuff, quoted from the gift code thread.

3 hours ago, Inuzuka said:

After the update, there are free offers in the daily period deals that gives 15 energy and 1 kiss, the weekly period deal of 15 combativity, and the monthly period deals of 180 kobans and 3 epic orbs.

2 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

You collected the rewards, and they disappeared.  That's what happens when you collect stuff.  No?  You want to see what you already got?

Well, this did not prevent the received rewards from remaining in the list in the previous system. This also does not prevent them from staying in the Season, PoV, PoG and some other activities.

• Like 1

Just now, Master-17 said:

Well, this did not prevent the received rewards from remaining in the list in the previous system. This also does not prevent them from staying in the Season, PoV, PoG and some other activities.

It's a new shop.  I assume it acts like the other bundles, which probably disappear after you collect them.

Some say one time purchase only, or have a timer on them.

If you wanna know what you collected, then maybe screenshot or make a note of it.

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

So, generally, you'd like to be able to see the free daily/weekly/monthly bundle you've picked up but greyed out or something like that?

I do not need it. As I said above, I just wanted to show where to look for new free rewards in the new system. And since they disappear after receiving, I had to photoshop.

Although of course it would be nice if these rewards remained in the list but without a receive button on them. Well, either really with a timer until the next award.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

I do not need it. As I said above, I just wanted to show where to look for new free rewards in the new system. And since they disappear after receiving, I had to photoshop.

Although of course it would be nice if these rewards remained in the list but without a receive button on them. Well, either really with a timer until the next award.

I see now.  You were just trying to be helpful.  Cheers.

Having the reward greyed out is prob a good idea for the future, but for now, I just collect it, use it, and move on.

• GG 1

Having them remaining in the same list would make it quickly too crowded, needing much scrolling through all the grey/claimed free deals. Probably a dedicated page for acquired deals/bundles in general or per type of deal/bundle? So users can also review past shopped bundles, with a date when it was acquired or so?

8 minutes ago, Tohru - Kinkoid said:

So, generally, you'd like to be able to see the free daily/weekly/monthly bundle you've picked up but greyed out or something like that?

I mainly would like the little chest symbol disappear after I collected them, but on Nutaku, it's still there after I got the free daily/weekly/monthly stuff

3 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Having them remaining in the same list would make it quickly too crowded, needing much scrolling through all the grey/claimed free deals.

Why all of a sudden? Once received, the reward remains until a new one appears in its place.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Why all of a sudden? Once received, the reward remains until a new one appears in its place.

Ah sorry then I misunderstood your idea. I thought you wanted all of them remaining like it was with the previous system (at least for a month). Jep, nothing against a single grey deal to show you that and what you got today/this week/month.

8 hours ago, Tohru - Kinkoid said:

I would. More specifically, I'd like to have them with a green tick on them just like we have on most reward tracks, so I can remember what the reward was and that I did claim it. I find it a lot clearer and more comforting than the reward just disappearing. Of course, just until the next one replaces it. I don't need a pantheon of all the past rewards I've claimed, either. ^^ But yeah, it's typically more reassuring to have a "yop, you did collect it today" visual cue than nothing, imho.

Of course there's the issue of the timer and the potential issue of no new daily deal appearing after reset today, but I know you know about it already, just mentioning it for forum users at large.

• Like 3

So, if I understand this correctly looking at the thing today, the new and better VERY PROMINENT shop page does not include any free daily rewards anymore, right?

That is absolutely lovely, giving free things out merely for logins is nonsense. I would take the completely not annoying and very motivating 7.358 daily showings of the "Buy our koban packs for god's sake please!" page every time. Good job, Kinkoid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

@VaraczekIt does have free daily rewards, please read the patch notes as it has very detailed info about the Shovp V2. There's a bug with the free daily reward that should be fixed within the day, as @DvDivXXXhas explained right above your post.

52 minutes ago, Tohru - Kinkoid said:

The daily rewards should now be available

Confirmed. Another bug bites the dust! ❤️ Thanks.

image.png

It still disappears once claimed, but the countdown to the next one seems to be working now; off by like 7 minutes for now, but that seems pretty minor and will likely fix itself and get in sync with tomorrow's reset:

image.png

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, DvDivXXX a dit :

off by like 7 minutes for now, but that seems pretty minor and will likely fix itself and get in sync with tomorrow's reset:

All bundles expire at 12:50, 10 minutes before reset.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Liliat said:

All bundles expire at 12:50, 10 minutes before reset.

You mean intentionally? In my case it is somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes before reset: Sometimes the timer does not change for several minutes.

Before the shop update, expiry often was 10-20 minutes before reset at first, but closer to the reset the gap became smaller, and finally bundles expired nearly at point. Sometimes there was a strange page reload loop: Timer expired => page reloaded => timer again at ~1 minute => reload on next expiry etc. This seems to have disappeared with the update.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid
58 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It still disappears once claimed

Yep, not a bug, I'll further this as feedback for possible improvements 🦋