Character cosmetic avatar bug

Rylarth

For some reason all of my previously bought Character cosmetics became unbought and the staff item have duplicated itself for some reason i tried to report it through support but it didnt work since i need more than 13 words to explain the issue also have constant visual bug issues with the entire avatar/character thing recently i think some of the more recent patches might have broken something😭 Edit/after reformulating My thoughts i managed to make a bug report containing only 13 words but i could not send a screenshot through the support thing for some reason some champion outfits like the red coat and the ponnytail have also disapeared i also think it is extremely Naive and shortsighted to assume every single bug can be explained in only 13 Words🤔

Screenshot_20230607_192338_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20230607_192323_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Edited by Rylarth
  • Hug 1
  • Surprised :O 1

• Rylarth changed the title to Character cosmetic bug

Damn. Nice one. I didn't get the chance to notice it because after getting stuck in the unplayable loop a bunch of times earlier today while I was trying to clear the new avatar green "!", I stopped visiting the Profile. But you're the first person to mention it that I've seen. Definitely send a ticket as you would need a refund, but I'm also wondering if this is widespread or kind of a niche bug.

Anyone else experiencing this, please share. Thanks.

• Like 2

Finaly managed to bug report unfortunaly i could not send a screenshot since when i tried through the bug support it says in the description that they accept JPG files but everytime i try it dont accept my Jpg files saw some other thread about other players also had issues with sending screenshots to support what do you do when the existing support function is so broken that you cant even report that its broken🤪😔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

• Rylarth changed the title to Character cosmetic avatar bug

Just Checked avatars which i know i got Like at least 300-400 before they removed it from the 🤬  Mythic pachinko now i apparently dont even own the one i have currently equipped because even though to equip it requires you to own it which I do also all of the free avatars like the one Bolitho 76 always use is gone for me I cant even see it anymore hope kinkoid resolves this fucking Bs bug Before the end of the month or I might actually never ever re new my montly Card Again Losing some silly Character cosmetics for like 2-3k kobans is only slightly infuriating on the other Hand losing avatars for 30-60k kobans is beyond what I can tolerate right now I am on my Last shredd of Patience right now I am so furious I can barely sleep hope Kinkoid Can fix this Before i Lose the Last shredd of my Sanity🤪🤪🤪

Screenshot_20230608_051354_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Edited by Rylarth
  • Hug 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Just a bit more of patience @Rylarth, I am sure they will manage to restore the status of your previously owned avatars.

In my case the first original avatars don't even appear in the list, they don't charge more at a certain point, after more than 150 screens (x6 avatars each).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It seems to be fixed now I think most if not all avatars are back i might miss some but I can not fully remember since there is so many of them some sort of sorting system for avatars would be sorely needed honestly Right Now I think most Players can agree that any sorting system is better than No sorting system at all anyway i am happy to have my things back even though the support said they didnt understand my bug report but honestly speaking some bugs are to complex to be fully explained in as Little as 13 words Limitations rarely if ever Leads to better understanding😉🤔😊

Screenshot_20230608_121247_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20230608_120814_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20230608_120607_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Hearts 1

Very nice. This also suggests the bigger bug with the unplayable loop and the sticky green "!" on the Profile button got fixed as well since last night (CET). I'll give it a try now. Edit: Nice! So that's at least a couple of big bugs down. :) 

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Rylarth said:

Finaly managed to bug report unfortunaly i could not send a screenshot since when i tried through the bug support it says in the description that they accept JPG files but everytime i try it dont accept my Jpg files saw some other thread about other players also had issues with sending screenshots to support what do you do when the existing support function is so broken that you cant even report that its broken🤪😔

That would have been me, nice to see that this is obvieously not only my Problem.
This is the confirmation I was waiting for, guess now I can send a Ticket.
Would be nice if you could confirm the Issue in this Thread.

11 hours ago, Rylarth said:

some sort of sorting system for avatars would be sorely needed honestly Right Now I think most Players can agree that any sorting system is better than No sorting system at all

Yes I thought that some time ago, when I tried looking for an interesting Avatar.
Saw some on different pages, but wasn't able to find them afterwards, and it would be great to be able to compare them better, not only 6 at a time.

Maybe our Script Gurus might have a look at it, or is there even yet such a thing I'm not aware of?

---------

Posted this in the Community Script Thread

11 hours ago, Rylarth said:

some bugs are to complex to be fully explained in as Little as 13 words

This is the second time I read this, haven't had that problem before.
Made a ticket in TransPSH yesterday, that had definitely more than 13 Words (32 to be exact), so I would consider this another bug in Bug reporting system, which I could ad to the Ticket. (If I get a Screenshot of it.)

Edited by Der DinX