[ June 23rd, 2023 ] MDR #23 - Bright Agate ​⚫​

Ravi-Sama

mythicrevival21 -> 10 omni gems  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Did you already recruit Bright Agate?

• Yes. One of my precious Dom M6s.
    • No. 😩
  2. 2. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• I'll recruit her this time.
    • I'll just use 1 SP.
    • I'll get some more shards, w/o spending kobans.
    • I'll farm gems and MPx1s from a different boss.
    • I had her already. (Suck it noobs).
  3. 3. Rate Bright Agate. Do you like her art?

• Faptabulous! - My master sword is only for her! ​⚔️​
    • Faptastic! - I bask in her light. ​🌞​
    • Yummy - I'm one of her loyal subjects. ​🙇🏽‍♂️​
    • Meh - I'm a giant melon fanatic 🍈🍈. At least those complaints should stop for a week or so.
    • Yucky - Too much jizz everywhere! ​💦​

image.gifimage.jpeg

Bright Agate  - Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda

My mythic hero,
Starting today and ending on the 25th of June, you’ll have the chance to prove your worth to Bright Agate.
Bored of politics, the royal princess needs an adventurer or two to honor her quite often.
Will you be the kinkiest hero of her kingdom?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Ravi-Sama featured and pinned this topic

i have only one Dom M6

i was plannig to get her but she is with Karole who i was trying to clear this month but because of my absences i am halfawy of clearin her first tier.

so i ll grab as much shard as i can in these two days without kobans and SPs ( i have only 5)

i have 7 shards for Agathe from her first appearance. 

i did not keep track of the remaining colours that may appear if someone can enlighten me about the possible colours in the next MD.

• Like 2

Just now, madahmed said:

i have only one Dom M6

i did not keep track of the remaining colours that may appear if someone can enlighten me about the possible colours in the next MD.

Good luck man.  I hope you get her.  She's invaluable, b/c of her element.  I advise anyone missing her to try and get her.  Especially new players.

The next MD will be an eccentric one, since that's the last element missing a 4th M6.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Marc121212 said:

I have the 3 girls on Karole, and 13 shard of her from last year. Should i try to take her anyway or gonna be to very expensive?

(Try 1 SP, get 12 shards, 20CP + 5 Refill)

You can get her w/ the same amount of kobans for CP, since the drops are independent, but you'll probably need 7 SP total, due to it getting used up by other girls.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/23/2023 at 7:33 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Good luck man.  I hope you get her.  She's invaluable, b/c of her element.  I advise anyone missing her to try and get her.  Especially new players.

The next MD will be an eccentric one, since that's the last element missing a 4th M6.

thanx man.

Despite the fact that she is valuable , i wont get her this time .

my kobans resouces decreased the two last weeks. i have only 5 SPs . if i buy 3 other SPs .my kobans wont be enough to get her.

i have 3 girls on karole's first tier (2 at 50 shards+ and one with only 7 shards) and i am still 60 levels far from getting karole tier 2.

it sucks but i have to save the kobans for next months MD.

for the next one . i will be prepared with much more kobans 

i just hope KK wont  do a back 2 back with Karole :D

• Like 1
  • Hug 3
  • Surprised :O 1

3 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

You can get her w/ the same amount of kobans for CP, since the drops are independent, but you'll probably need 7 SP total, due to it getting used up by other girls.

Thanks, i have 10 SP and lot of kobans, i will try

• Like 2
  • GG 1

I hate it to get teased with ingame news and the event banner/button for a Mythic who is two worlds away from my current adventure status. Even a Dominatrix and I like her appearance as well 😭. At least we can collect MPx1 orbs for clearing villains for next MD/MR 🙂.

• Sad 1
  • Hug 3

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

who is two worlds away from my current adventure status

Oh! There is a simple solution and KK would praise you for this: Buy 30.000 Energy to make progress to Karoles world (ca. 22k for Heroes University and ca. 8K for Plain of Rituals). That's only 81k Koban and for the little amount of 500-600€ you'll have access to Agathe. The aditional Kobans to get her and the needed Sandalwood shouldn't be such a problem after the other investment. With this investment you should also get enough XP to gain a good placement in todays Contest so you'll have a real payback from the spending.

🤣😛🤯🥴

Enough sarcasm for today I think...

• Haha 4
  • GG 1

curious enough, Mythic is not for me, as i wasted everything in dragon boob girl xD 
I have more focused on pirate stuff. BUT, i had not yet recruited ... pink hair girl from Karole. I did not even saw Agate was on Karole battle thingy , and just started the battles there so...got 21 shards in last hour. But i am not hopeful on getting her on time. Maybe if it was 3 days, i could manage. But i'll go with the flow.
I swear, if i manage to get her , i will assume the universe is sending me a message "the boob way is not your way." 👽👌

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Marc121212 said:

I have the 3 girls on Karole, and 13 shard of her from last year. Should i try to take her anyway or gonna be to very expensive?

(Try 1 SP, get 12 shards, 20CP + 5 Refill)

16 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Thank you Ravi-Sama, 7 SP (100% used) , Karole Tier 1 to 2, 6300 kobans, and 90 CP saved and i get her. (I hope someday have a mythic Gork 😋)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ravi edit: very nice!  Congratz!  Glad you asked and went for her.  I knew from past events that it'd probably take 7 SP, b/c we did the math before, so I know that solution.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:30 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

168th - 1658 - jelom (Gork poster above his bed/MP Thread)

You and @jelom both love Gork, I suppose.

• GG 3

18 hours ago, madahmed said:

she is with Karole

################################################################## FFFFFFFF!!!!              FFFFF!!!!!!FFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF F FFFFFFFFFF FFF FFFFFFFF   FF    F    F F  FF F  F FF     F F F F F      F FF FF   FF FF F  F   FF F                        FF F FFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFF FFFF FFFFFFFF F FFF  F  F  FFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFF F FFFFF    FF                    F F FF  F                     FFFF FFFF F  FFFFFFFFFF                  FFFFFFFFFFFFFF F F FFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFF  11111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP, Fredy Sih Roko Senseï... (Whom i am about to make pay for this)

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

About Gork, it is not that I am campaigning for her to have a Mythic version (that I am doing now :P), but it would be a refreshing change of style, as it would be having a less exuberant type of girl too. In the variety is the pleasure.

And It would be intriguing to know how many shards would be left if Gork appeared in Mythic days.

P.S. Ravi, you are wrong, I don't have a poster of Gork above my bed ... it is a figurine on the night stand xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • GG 1

What is common for remaining shards on MR? On MD it seems to be normal that on last day more shards are thrown in than claimed, but it is a day longer. I would have gone all in for her on last day, using all natural regen and free fists first, using refills on last day to minimise costs 😊.

Edited by Horsting

42 minutes ago, Marc121212 said:

Why does she appears with this high status on lv1 (despite of blessing?)

I have her already, she's lvl 750, and has recruit equipment, so that makes her look stronger than normal in the screenshot.  She's a relevant girl to have, since Doms boost atk, and are always useful.  That's why I recommended getting her, especially to newer players.

image.png

40 minutes ago, Horsting said:

What is common for remaining shards on MR? On MD it seems to be normal that on last day more shards are thrown in than claimed, but it is a day longer. I would have gone all in for her on last day, using all natural regen and free fists first, using refills on last day to minimise costs 😊.

0 shards left on an MDR is common.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ June 23rd, 2023 ] MDR #23 - Bright Agate ​⚫​