WOW what is this? Got a treasure chest on my top left corner 'Level' Bar - clicked on the Treasure Chest on my middle right - clicked on Passes and see "Hero Pass"

WOW what is this?  Got a treasure chest on my top left corner 'Level' Bar - clicked on the Treasure Chest on my middle right - clicked on Passes and see "Hero Pass"

Now it says it is a 3330% value and costs a whopping 29.99 Euros BUT BUT BUT it doesn't tell you what it does or what it is for.  Make an announcement about it, as I don't want to gamble 29.99 Euros without knowing what it is - give a player a break.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

Edited by Tomthe Bomb
spelling

Hello Der Din X

Thank you for your information, however, if you re-read my original question I actually asked that they put this information in an announcement [Like Patch Notes] and the time stamp on my question shows that I asked before the Patch Notes were given.

BUT I HAVE A BIG QUESTION - having read your info and Patch Notes it is not said how long this "Hero Pass" lasts.  Is it forever [I could only hope] or is it only for one month?  Now I did not complain when they raised the costs of the Silver Monthly Card from 2.99 Euros to 3.99 Euros.  But I would have to start robbing banks to get money to pay 29.99 Euros every month.  Hey I'm not Donald Trump or Edmond Musk.  Where am I supposed to get that kind of money?  Remind me of the all too true story.  A  man has a 10-room hotel.  He thinks it's a great hotel and wants to charge 1000 Euros a night.  But he only gets one customer a day and therefore makes 1000 Euros a day.  A friend told him to lower the price, so he changed it to 700 Euros a night.  Now he had three customers a day and made 2,100 Euros a day.  Big improvement but is it enough?  There are still 7 empty rooms each night.  Finally, he lowers his price to 200 Euros a night and has to turn customers away making 20,000 Euros a night.  I'm just saying at 29.99 Euros a month you'll get few takers but at say 10 Euros a month you get a full load.  Just saying.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

10 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

and the time stamp on my question shows that I asked before the Patch Notes were given.

Yeah sorry, did notice that a bit later.
And the Info was spread only a day before, so very easy not to recognise.

But nevertheless Wednesday is patch day and if something is odd some time before Reset, chances are high that there might come an explanation later on.
And your Reaction seemed to be a little "overwhelming", to put it politely. 😁

Is it forever [I could only hope] or is it only for one month?

5 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

So far we know it's a one time investment

I'd go with bolitho, otherwise you would have to pay every time you complete the next 20 Level, which might be every other month, if you are above 400.

• Thanks 1

Hi bolito76 and Der DinX,

Sorry about the melodrama - OK so I was an actor in college and one part of my job at the hospital was to recruit patients into drug trials which like ANY salesman can tell you involves acting or at least presenting a persona that nervous patients can have confidence in you [by the way I was a very successful recruiter on a national level and was promoted at the hospital frequently and recognized twice by the FDA as the nation's top recruiter},  People can brag about their girls so I feel I can brag about my minor accomplishments.  So yes, I'm a bit of a 'drama king'. 

OK your answers make a lot of sense - I mean I know the designers are out to make money but they also don't want to kill the game either.  I will gamble on your advice and spend the 29.99 Euros and kinda hope for the best.  As for you two players, well my gratitude is unlimited even if my money is not.  Wishing you the very best and thanks again. 

Play On Tomthe Bomb

Hi Fellow Players,

SORRY, sorry, update.  Well, I went back to the Patch Notes and read it again - so much to take in on the first reading.  OK so now I know that whenever a treasure chest shows up on my 'Level Bar' that means I have rewards.  Just picked up my first 18 X 3 [for the 3 rows] rewards and it is amazing !!!!

But as your game's well known idiot, how am I making points in my Hero Pass?   I read the Patch Notes a third time and well it went over my head - maybe it means every time I'm promoted a level, but I was NOT promoted 18 levels, so how did I get 18 X 3 rewards?

Always ready to learn,

Play On Tomthe Bomb

Edited by Tomthe Bomb
spelling

Hi Player jelom,

Like another player said on this Forum, "too much for my monkey brain".  I still do not understand.  See my image below which is the panel that appeared when I first clicked on the treasure chest on my Levels Bar to bring up the Hero Pass Panel.  Notice I am at Level 486.  So 486/20 = 24.3  so if I get a reward for each time I advance by 20 levels, then I should get 24 rewards not 18 rewards.  So where am I wrong in my math?  18 x 20 = 360 so a person at level 360 would get 18 rewards while a person at level 486 should get 24 rewards.  Where is the problem in my math?

I do not understand the system.

Also I tried clicking on the Level Bar but I did not get the Hero Pass Panel but got nothing.  Can you only look at the Hero Pass Panel when you have a treasure chest in the Level Bar?

Honest, any help you could give me would be great.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

2566-07-02 12_26_32-Greenshot- Hero Pass Rewards 1-7.jpg

Edited by Tomthe Bomb

Not sure where jelom took the level 360 from. As you are level 486, indeed you should see 24 steps and 24*3 overall rewards.

19 minutes ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

Also I tried clicking on the Level Bar but I did not get the Hero Pass Panel but got nothing.  Can you only look at the Hero Pass Panel when you have a treasure chest in the Level Bar?

I did not claim all rewards yet, so I cannot test, but quite possible that you cannot open the level rewards panel when there is nothing to claim. If this was true, I'd agree that it would be great to add this possibility, so one can also review claimed and future rewards when everything was claimed already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So right now I'm Level 445. The next time I will get more Rewards will be, when I reach Level 460, then 480, 500, and so on.

image.thumb.png.a73cc5cfcf8086d9b49d265987cd0ac8.png

Also I tried clicking on the Level Bar but I did not get the Hero Pass Panel but got nothing.

Down below is a scollbar, as usuall it is so thin and small, you nearly can't see or click it.
You can also use your Mousewheel  to scroll right or left, if it is able to.

What I don't get (and I do not mean this any personally, even if it is obviously), why do yo spend Money on a thing, when you do not fully understand what it does or how it works? I mean, this is clearly what KK would like very much, "don't think - just buy", and it is your own decision to do so. I don't judge, it is your money and at least with your Level you get indeed quite some stuff.

But it seems yet again rather impulsive, than rational.
Well what ever, have fun. 😉

Btw: Why are those pics censored? image.png.9188a37da9dc0479643f2449779dcd04.png

It's not that they reveal anything one couldn't see for themself, everybody has the same tierlist and can see them completely.

Edited by Der DinX
  • GG 1

10 ore fa, Tomthe Bomb ha scritto:

2566-07-02 12_26_32-Greenshot- Hero Pass Rewards 1-7.jpg

There's definitely something wrong: on your level bar there's still the treasure chest, meaning you should still have some rewards to claim, but you do not have a "claim all" button.

16 minuti fa, Der DinX ha scritto:

You can also use your Mousewheel  to sroll right or left, if it is able to.

Since he claimed 18 (x3) rewards already, I'd say he has already scrolled from the beginning to the end of the path

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 1

Hi Horsting,

Looks like you agree that I should have more rewards.  I REALLY like your suggestion that you SHOULD be able to click on the Level Bar and get the Hero Pass menu to see past rewards and future rewards.  GREAT IDEA - have you suggested it to the designers?

Play On Tomthe Bomb

6 hours ago, Der DinX said:

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/member-progression.html

Can't test that either, but in that case the Link should help.

Hi Der DinX

Yes thank you very much for your link and from the link I can now see that I will not get the treasure chest on my Level Bar until I reach Level 500 - with your help it is slowly making sense to me.  Again thank you.  Everyone else should also use this link to see the Hero Pass Rewards menu.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

Hi Player Antimon,

Yes the treasure chest is on my Level Bar but this image only shows the first 7 sets of rewards or 7 X 20 = Level 140.  I had to make 3 more images to get all the Hero Pass rewards.  It was after the last set of rewards that the treasure chest disappeared from the Level Bar - BUT Der DinX gave a link that will let you look at the Hero Pass rewards menu  https://www.hentaiheroes.com/member-progression.html  I tried it and it works.  How long it will be there, well I don't know.

Thank you for your interest.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

Not being able to reach the Progression Bar of the Hero Pass at any given time is probably a thing they just forgot.

But you can reach it every time you get to the next Level, when the 10 Energy Reward pops up. Even if there might be nothing new to collect in the Hero-Pass yet.

So you can look 19 times what will come next, and claim it when the 20th Step is completed.

And just a little Hint and Reminder @Tomthe Bomb, how this Forum works and is to be used:
You definitly should edit those 3 Posts into 1, otherwise you will get a rather unpleasent comment from Div.
Guess you know what to expect.

--------

Just in case if you don't know how to do so:

Those three dots

in the upper right corner of your Post give you the option to edit a post.
Copy the Stuff into your first post, delete it in the others and leave a note to delete those. (That can do only Mods)

If you want to note someone personally, so that they get a notification, type @ and start to write the name, a popup will appear with matching names.

And if you want to quote from several different posts, click the + in the lower left corner.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1