[ October 19th, 2023 ] LC - Nova ​🟣​

Ravi-Sama

image.jpeg

An incredibly horny alien lifeform, Nova came to Earth to spread her lust and passion. Nothing gets her more excited than watching other species losing themselves to pleasure.

You have until the 23rd of October to try and impress the legendary Nova.

It will take a Hero of a certain caliber to tame this wild creature and make her see the true ways of the Haremverse. I know you’re up to the task!

Nova 🟣 - a parody of Jenova from Final Fantasy VII.  (Damn!!  Sephiroth's Mom?!)

• Tier 3: Libra (1 M6 & 3 L5s)
  • Tier 5: Reflect
  • Position: Nose Dive (2 M6s & 15 L5s)
  • Zodiac: Libra
  • Hair: Blond (4 M6s & 44 L5s)
  • Eyes: Blue (10 M6s & 53 L5s)
On 10/19/2023 at 5:35 AM, drwho8765 said:

#LegendaryContest41 gives 5 kisses

Day 4 (GXP/New Girls) overlaps w/ the shard PoV.

• Thanks 6

I wanted to take this opportunity to tell the world that LC is my most hated thing in this game and I really want it gone, and it doesn't matter that I get the girl on day one almost everytime since I come prepared, it still sucks

image.thumb.png.c8401720bea99efc05d443094d4228bb.png

Edited by SamRei
  • Like 3
  • Surprised :O 5

1 minute ago, OmerB said:

Shit, I finished on the 11th spot...

It will be a long weekend...

We were in the same bracket.  I only noticed afterwards.

I finished 19th...  I knew this LC would be more difficult, after I used some PXP & recruited some girls for the DP.  I'm also low on tickets (30) and GXP (465k), so I might not recruit this one.  As long as I get above 40 shards, I'll get her later from the SM.  She's not a must-have anyway, unless you consider getting a tier 3 Libra user, as a priority.  There are tons of blonde haired, and blue eyed girls.  (Copium).

image.png
Art by k-koji.

• Like 1
  • Hug 5

I finished it on 3rd, I just did the usual thing which is saving the EXP to finish on the first day.

I don't have much to say about the girl, other than it was probably one of the worst parodies they've ever done, she doesn't look like Jenova or an Alien, she looks more like an alt of last month's LC LanaLana than anything, I don't know How they not notice🤣

• Like 3
  • GG 4

image.thumb.png.ae7659bea58b19c014f1d7eefe30989f.png

Used PoV free + bonus paths, PoG free path without the 30k PXP reward, but the 40k PXP reward from season instead, to snipe 1st. Ah the major difference of course made the 1k reward from SE 😒. 118,700 PXP rewards left + PoG bonus path. So 6.5M would have been possible with all of them.

@SamRei Wow, how were you able do archive 10M? Was this on Nutaku and you had a better companion DC? The PvP + donation one on HH.com did not really make a difference.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2
  • GG 5

Il y a 6 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

We were in the same bracket

Same, just below you :).

When I saw the Spending contest alongside, I was thinking : "well fuck this shit, let's just be Top 25 it will be enough" and at the end I could not get into the top 10 with what I had left without burning billions of Ymens. So I have some XP left for some XP contest.

I knew that being back into the bracket of death was not going to be a smooth ride. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

1 hour ago, mdnoria said:

When I saw the Spending contest alongside, I was thinking : "well fuck this shit, let's just be Top 25 it will be enough" and at the end I could not get into the top 10 with what I had left without burning billions of Ymens. So I have some XP left for some XP contest.

6.5M were possible without donating any Ymen, with PoV and PoG bonus paths. I was thinking whether donations could explain the 10M of SamRei, but: 3.5M*100MY/40k=8.75B. IMO a massive waste of Ymen, now that we have EqP and girl skills (to reset).

Edited by Horsting

7 hours ago, Horsting said:

@SamRei Wow, how were you able do archive 10M? Was this on Nutaku and you had a better companion DC? The PvP + donation one on HH.com did not really make a difference.

Right, we had gain XP/spend energy alongside the LC, so of course the scores were quite high, I didn't spend kobans though, just vor Path of Valor, but once a month is planned anyway, just for the LC

Edited by SamRei
  • Like 1

Your bracket seemed really smooth bolitho (your 9th = my 22/23th).

Here is mine in comparison (and I snipped myself into the top 4 to try to get some x3/x6 mythic orbs today and tomorrow) :

image.thumb.png.2666aeaf69dcad53f42061d7ee340aa4.png

I usually try to get into top 10 on first 2 days of LC but since I could only got into top 25 yesterday, I decided to go all in today since top 4 was not really far once into the top 10.

• Like 2
  • GG 4

Sufficiently cheap 1st on 2nd day:

image.thumb.png.5dc56abd0bada0e1adc8c47b40e9c684.png

The DP with bonus path give so many GPx1, that I did not need to use (any or many) GPx10 on Monday, hence I started with close to 400 GPx10 into this contest. There was a click battle between me and 2nd in the last minute. I always lost such battles before, but now learned that I can do much better via mobile phone: Hammering with two thumbs the GP + OK buttons somehow results in much faster orb spending there (PWA app installed via Firefox mobile) than hitting the GP button with mouse and RETURN keyboard key, even when I do it so fast that the rewards are not really showing up. Probably the Opera desktop browser reacts slower, or it is Zoo's Pachinko recorder which leads to a little delay. GP drop statistics are anyway not interesting for me anymore.

• Like 1
  • GG 4

On 10/19/2023 at 7:00 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

image.jpeg

An incredibly horny alien lifeform, Nova came to Earth to spread her lust and passion. Nothing gets her more excited than watching other species losing themselves to pleasure.

You have until the 23rd of October to try and impress the legendary Nova.

It will take a Hero of a certain caliber to tame this wild creature and make her see the true ways of the Haremverse. I know you’re up to the task!

Nova 🟣 - a parody of Jenova from Final Fantasy VII.  (Damn!!  Sephiroth's Mom?!)

• Tier 3: Libra (1 M6 & 3 L5s)
  • Tier 5: Reflect
  • Position: Nose Dive (2 M6s & 15 L5s)
  • Zodiac: Libra
  • Hair: Blond (4 M6s & 44 L5s)
  • Eyes: Blue (10 M6s & 53 L5s)

Day 4 (GXP/New Girls) overlaps w/ the shard PoV.

BEHOLD!!  THE POWER...   OF MILF!!!!!

On 10/20/2023 at 7:41 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

We were in the same bracket.  I only noticed afterwards.

I finished 19th...  I knew this LC would be more difficult, after I used some PXP & recruited some girls for the DP.  I'm also low on tickets (30) and GXP (465k), so I might not recruit this one.  As long as I get above 40 shards, I'll get her later from the SM.  She's not a must-have anyway, unless you consider getting a tier 3 Libra user, as a priority.  There are tons of blonde haired, and blue eyed girls.  (Copium).

image.png
Art by k-koji.

We'll get her!  Have faith, Ravi!

Edited by Karxan
THE POWER...   OF MILF!!!!!
  • Like 2
  • Juicy peach 1

Worst snipe ever 😭

image.thumb.png.0e2ee49eefa47e71c1637889607ca628.png

I'd blown through all my orbs on CbC earlier (got myself a mythic bulb for my troubles!) and wasn't worried since LC is usually not that competitive. I thought I was safe with 1.3 million here, but I was wrong. This is by far the most competitive bracket I've ever seen.

• Hug 5

15 minutes ago, Attirm said:

Worst snipe ever 😭

image.thumb.png.0e2ee49eefa47e71c1637889607ca628.png

I'd blown through all my orbs on CbC earlier (got myself a mythic bulb for my troubles!) and wasn't worried since LC is usually not that competitive. I thought I was safe with 1.3 million here, but I was wrong. This is by far the most competitive bracket I've ever seen.

i know that pain...

Cheap 4th:

image.thumb.png.b1bee4e53a0d39a3e52f25830a9bc36a.png

I was short on tickets, since I used many on CbC and especially KC (defeating champs at stage 5). I overestimated the tickets I would be able to collect until today, as my TPoPs switched from 3x black + 3x orange to 1x black + 0x orange. However I might have lost against 1st anyway: (S)he got 40k in the last minute, even after being 1st already (probably as safety net against snipers), i.e. platinum+ card or kobans, which was no option for me after having the girl safe already.

• Like 2
  • GG 4