[ October 25th, 2023 ] PoA #43 - Cumpire Hunters - #CumHunters -> 10 Omni-Gems

Ravi-Sama

image.jpeg

ElysenÂ đŸ”” (Free) - a parody of Charlotte Elbourne from Vampire Hunter D.
Pandora 🔮 (Premium) - a parody of Caroline from Vampire Hunter D.
Nerezza ⚫ (Free) - a parody of Countess Carmilla Elizabeth Bathory from Vampire Hunter D.
Amarissa 🟠 (Premium) - a parody of Leila Marcus from Vampire Hunter D.

#CumHunters -> 10 Omni-Gems

• Thanks 4

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

I might use kobans on this one... just because...
the middle girls are the ones i'd preferred to bite my dick off.
Also, to be correct these are VAMPIRE HUNTER D BLOODLUST. don't confuse with the first movie
Carmilla, could have been boober. Yaya cosplay with her knockers is just perfect (she did an awesome epic cosplay as carmilla)
Caroline, is as perfect as perfection. Damn her battle song of the movie just popped in my head now.
leila.... no so fond off. She is more Stand alone complex Motoko Kusanagi vibes then anything else

Edited by Shirow

On 10/27/2023 at 4:44 PM, krayzo said:

I liked the first three girls, but I think the last one is inferior to the other three, thankfully she's on the paid path.

Yep, but the redhead in the 1st paid slot has the best art of the four (followed pretty closely by the blonde on the free path). Unfortunately, I'll only get a closer look in a few years when I get her from CbC or CCC, but it looks like Venus has either done or contributed to those two (the first of each path) or she's started influencing other artists in a positive way. The feet are especially recognizable as it's one of her many strong suits.

• Like 1

Reading Nerezza's biography made me want to catch her and see something different and a beautiful “Mistress” scene, man they fooled me, I don't know why I still have hope.

I don't know what happened this month, but all the girls look the same, most of them looks good in poses, but in the scenes they all seem to have the same story and the same personality.

The only exception are the POV girls, the artist is not good but he is improving with time and the parodies they are doing are very good and faithful to the original source, unlike the girl in this month's LC.

• Like 1