Strange (bugged?) roll of opponents in seasons

mdnoria

I would qualify all this as a bug but since I fear DvDivXXX would chastise me, I'm asking first. (joke 😁)

image.thumb.png.29b6eb76b09abcca5f85ab228454fd29.png

- Is it normal (possible) to have 2 times the same opponent in the season ? (1 and 2) (it also bugs @renalove's simulator)
- Is it normal to be matched against someone who has 17k more mojo than me ? (3 and 4)

• Hearts 1

Hmm, I would have said that there are probably insufficient opponents in your mojo and level range, but post 500 and ~20k mojo should be pretty much within the largest field existing. Probably the doubled opponent has somehow a similar underlying bug in the system than the clones in league that some face 🤔.

One possible explanation for the high mojo opponent could be that (s)he got all this mojo after appearing in your draft. AFAIK, such draft never changes, or only after a long time, as I often stop with only 1 mojo opponents, and by times see the same but some with 40 mojo rewards suddenly.

If you reached the top1000 in the Season more often will be players with 26+ Mojo appear. I have this often at test with the much more limited playerbase, but also sometimes in PSH. Seems very small brackets of potential opponents will be filled with normaly avoided players.

Hadn't recognized a doubled player in Seasons so far, but I don't observe the names of the opponents often - I focus mostly at the win chances 😉

Edited by bolitho76