How to make a club closed

Sweet_Pussy

23 hours ago, Sweet_Pussy said:

The club is now open. Where can I change this in settings?

Moved to the relevant subforum: QA questions answers

15 hours ago, Sweet_Pussy said:

I mean club on forum 

Oh. Well all of that is obscure, opaque and very confusing. It's also most often used by shady people to avoid detection by moderators. I recommend never using any of this. I'll see if I have the access to delete this for you.

Nope. I have no mod options in the forum's weirdass "Clubs" feature. Never understood why it's even a thing, to be honest.

@Tohru - Kinkoid?

1 hour ago, Sweet_Pussy said:

DvDivXXX, please note that there is no need to delete the club, just make it by invitation.

Ah, it's a good thing you clarified, as "make the club closed" could be interpreted either way. By default I understood it as "close the club", as in "get rid of it", but you actually just meant "make it private".

In any case, as I said I have zero mod option on the "clubs" thingies on the forums. It's either by design or an oversight, but this is so rarely even mentioned that I wouldn't be surprised if even the forum admins don't really know it's there or why, and us player moderators aren't expected to moderate them.

I've pinged @Tohru - Kinkoid already but this inclusion dates back to @Noacc's time. Maybe other CMs still around from back then would know a bit more. So hmm just @Neven, bascially. I'll ping @Luna - Kinkoid too. Folks, could you please confirm what the purpose of the whole "clubs" feature on this forum is? And is it working as intended, as in are you guys okay with these mini-forums being almost completely private, stealth, un-moderated and often not even detectable unless we have a direct link or we're moderating the account of someone who has one? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...