image.thumb.jpeg.ec698b09a7dba43c670ce815dd2b2019.jpeg

image.png.b352103bdac747aa4a95eea727b2d521.png

The girls are:

- Dark Mistress Matcha: Hardcore - Dominatrix

- Split Justine: Hardcore - Eccentric

- Woods Witch Salem: Charm - Dominatrix

- Wolfwoman Lup's Mom: Know-how - Submissive

Objectives:

Day1: Gladiator - Villain fights (200), Seasen & League fights (150)

Day2: Attraction Orbs - Shards (20), using Orbs (3000)

Day3: Enlarge your Harem - Affection grade (1000), level up (60 per level)

Day4: Master of Potions - PoV Potions (1), PoG Potions (5), not avalaibel are BB (50) and DP (5)

Day5: Money maker, money braker - per 2500 1 point (round up) in gaining and spending

Day6: Equipmnt for everyone - Gain equip (60), Equip Pachinko x1 (1500), x2 (1620), x10 (8100), upgrade equip (1000)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Dammit, claimed it accidentally. However, ended top 4 spending a lot of kiss rewards. 1st and 2nd did a whale battle above 90k within the last minutes and seconds. Was funny to watch both switching places with a few thousand points more on every page reload 😅.

• GG 1

I had many kisses leftoer from previous SE but i could not use them in day 01 .i let them for hours before reset and i could not play because IRL obligations.

I ended up in top 30.

and the worst is that i claimed some girls before the start of contest just after reset.

• Hug 2

Also here: The CCC is much more expensive than every past CbC I had, and also again significantly more expensive than last CCC, which was already a big surprise to me last month. Since I did not need to use any GPx10 orbs yesterday, I was able to use quite some (on top of GPx1 and MPx1), without sacrificing too much with last day's CCC and next weeks CbC in mind. But I had a limit and 1st just didn't want to stop spending more orbs within the last minutes, so I gave up better earlier than later. The rewards are nice, but IMO a regular's CbC rewards are better, given that you get the CCC girl as top 4 as well:

image.thumb.png.b9265e68520871bea3c67b04af7e48c8.png

I still do not really understand why people are going so crazy for this contest, especially for top 1, also yesterday with the whale battle. Am I rating the EqPx2 orbs lower than others, or an LM too low compared to AM (about 110:70) and/or GXP too high?

• GG 2

2 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Am I rating the EqPx2 orbs lower than others

In your bracket at least I can somewhat understand it - most players probably dont have any of the CCC girls, so its a deathmatch. However I am perplexed as to why someone (cough cough bolitho) in the highest bracket would spend so many resources for a mere top4 finish. People spend at least 150 (random) orbs just to get 2 EqPx2 orbs more? I personally think that's neither worth it, nor is it sustainable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 430i said:

In your bracket at least I can somewhat understand it - most players probably dont have any of the CCC girls, so its a deathmatch.

But the hardest "battles" were about top 1, not top 4.

1 hour ago, 430i said:

However I am perplexed as to why someone (cough cough bolitho) in the highest bracket would spend so many resources for a mere top4 finish. People spend at least 150 (random) orbs just to get 2 EqPx2 orbs more? I personally think that's neither worth it, nor is it sustainable.

If you mean me: I was 1st and was aiming to stay first, using GPx10 orbs up to a limit (which was higher, but likely not higher than 1st was ready to spend). And in general: Of course people are spending much for top 4 to get the girl? What I am not understanding is why people are battling so desperately for top 1, when having a safe top 4 (hence 100 shards) already. I mean I was also ready to spend a lot, if there was no last minute high spender, I did however calculate somewhat how much orbs I will need until including next CbC. Quite possible that 1st did so as well, but that he kept using another 70 orbs, given that you cannot be 100% sure how much will be needed on last CCC day and next CbC, is what I do not understand. I would always prefer a safe top 4 (girl) over spending overly much for a top 1, risking to not get the girl on another day (along with the wasted resources).

Same today 1st:

image.png.0701504dbef48cbeb18740beccde0f44.png

That's 87 girls from level 1 to level 250. 2nd is at 370k. I also have 73 girls at level 1 and most of them no upgraded, so would probably be able to compete. But before shooting out all options within the 1st hour, and still not being sure that you'll stay 1st, I highly prefer to go for a safe top 4, and decide close to the end of the contest whether top 1 is worth it or not, any only if I can be online at reset to make that sure. That some people score overly high very early on contests, is normal, but during CCC many seem to be going totally crazy. Probably because the word is in the name of the event 😄.

Edited by Horsting

16 minutes ago, Horsting said:

If you mean me

No, I meant people in the highest level bracket - level 520+, like in mine or in bolitho's. I feel like its not even worth it to go for top15 (if you have all the girls already), if one has to spend 100+ orbs compared to top30

i got 2nd place in day 02 and thus i got the girl.

Do I need to claim the girl for the showing of the next girl or will she show whenever i want to claim her?

I am not asking for todays girl since i will claim her anyway but for the next one as i have 3 girls available.

image_2023-11-22_160040279.png

• GG 1

7 minutes ago, madahmed said:

Do I need to claim the girl for the showing of the next girl or will she show whenever i want to claim her?

The next girl will show up whenever you claim the current one. No need to worry to loose a girl, you could also claim all contests after the event ended and will still get all girls (when 4x top 4 at least).

39 minutes ago, 430i said:

No, I meant people in the highest level bracket - level 520+, like in mine or in bolitho's. I feel like its not even worth it to go for top15 (if you have all the girls already), if one has to spend 100+ orbs compared to top30

In bolitho's case, similarly crazy 1st who spent more than doubled the orbs of 2nd. In general, is it assured that players in your bracket have the girls already? If so, then I agree that it is not worth it to spend those amounts of orbs. I mean, if one really has more orbs left (now after LD) than required to score well in regular CbC, why not, it does not hurt. But I doubt that this is the case for all these players. And then you get a much better rewards-per-orb ratio in regular CbC.

• Thanks 1

In my case:

I didn't had a chance for a good place in LC Day2 so I skipped here. On the other side I needed some stuff to sell and some Booster. So the normal Pachinko day of CbC would be the day to collect theese ressources. Until 1h before Reset there seems to be a chance for a top1 and the LME is a very relevant reward so I used most of the Orbs I normaly invest in CbC, but there were some others who decided to invest much more, so only a top4.

• GG 1

image.thumb.png.e23de42fd370f22866c31cfa26e80502.png

Took again a secure top 4. The additional 200k was for securing a win in LC, and since I just levelled all my level 1 girls to level 250 (the 5 star ones to level 249 to leave some room for GXP-only (not level) contests). First I was thinking to keep as many as possible for next CCC, but it would not have been much, and the Harem endurance bonus is also nice + champ fights can benefit a little from it.

In case of 1st, when he got 1.3M yesterday, I thought this was the statement of the day, but he kept multiplying this score throughout the whole day. He is player since 2017, so a veteran, but from level and (amount of) girls pretty much the same as me. So it looks like he woke from a winter sleep long phase of casual activity, just collecting all free rewards everywhere, and took this day as opportunity for invest all GXP+gift and level+upgrade all girls collected of the last years 😁 (exaggerating a little 😉). Well then, highly deserved!

• Surprised :O 1
  • GG 3

I got an unexpected 1st place. i went for the top 4 in LC which got me here 1st place but i left home 5 hours before without any hope in CCC but i was happy to see that no one competed in my bracket.thus , i got a second girl . i still have to go for a third girl in the remaining 3 days . 

ccc nov 2023 day 03.JPG

• GG 3

1st time 1st this CCC, thanks to MDR:

image.thumb.png.16bf08d7d621b0914c16e589832dcab4.png

Luckily I seem to have been the only one in my group who (nearly) finished Venus on this first day, and no one babysitting champs all day for more PoL.

Btw, so that you can better calculate for today's "Money Maker, money Breaker" contest: Ymen-per-point is the same as for donation contests:
2500 Ymen per point, for earned Ymen as well as for spent Ymen.

Edited by Horsting

image.thumb.png.ff3f87fff6745a2d8f16cead81f41545.png

The large safety net was due to an unexpected long selling race for the DC in the last minutes. Those contests played quite well together, especially when using many GPx10 orbs during LD day 2 and/or CCC day 2.

EDIT: Expectedly, in BoD (belitho above) the scores are much higher, because on my bracket, equipment gives ~500k while form level 500 on more like 5M or so?

Edited by Horsting

image.png.7ee26c5ab4efb6474049cec07d5d21b7.png

Mainly thanks to the matching selling contest where I finished 3rd with 81400 points (1628 sold articles).

il y a 23 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

image.png.64009dd5c7602e6fac2c10aa9f9bd76f.png

Interesting that 595 lvl equipment sells for the same price as 530 lvl equipment, this means we are on an equal foot in the CCbC gain/spend money.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Surprised :O 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic