New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

5 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I've been sleeping on Rejuvenation, I grabbed a couple today, 18% total, and while the total healing is not that great, it was enough to survive another round on some of my frontline girls, and thus kept them alive until the healing skills kicked in. It will not protect you against the "crit barrage" that the ai does sometimes, where it crits one of your girls 3-4 times in a row, or where 13 of the 14 first attacks are thrown against one girl. I lost two girls to that this run, its a bit annoying.

Yup, I think it's easy to compare relics "on paper" and think one is better than another and lose sight of the actual purpose of the relic. Rejuvenation isn't meant to be the best healing in the labyrinth (that should be one of your Submissive girls), it buys your front liners time until your heals and shields start triggering.

I had some bad luck with relics today and ended up losing Kalissa halfway through the 4th floor. She was revived by one of those side-by-side healing squares right before the final boss to give me a poor-man's 0 Tired run. My other frontliner, Kira, stayed solid with a girl-specific defense relic and then I rotated my midline Zazie forward to replace Kalissa with the help of a Duck Master. I usually don't turn down a good defensive relic that targets a midline girl specifically in case I need to rotate her forward. Then I inserted Taurus in her midline spot.

RNG really didn't want to give me Finish Move or Vigorous Motivation, so I ended up with:

• 36% Protective Bubble (I only had 16% until 4th floor)
  • 8% Finish Move
  • 8% Rejuvenation
  • 18% Front Defender / 6% Defender of Haremverse
  • 10% Impactful / 14% Attack from the Back / 12% Sensual Power / 7.5% Playful Power
  • 5% Critical Expectation/ 70% Critical Thinking
  • 32% Sweet Harmony
  • 8% Curse LOL
  • Increase Damage 20% - Demon Queen Mala (normally wouldn't take this but other choices were worse)
  • Increase Harmony 80% - Izumi (least terrible option of the 3 choices)
  • Increase Defense 32% - Kira
  • Increase Damage 16%/Duck Master 36% - Zazie
  • Increase Ego 12% - Kalissa
  • Like 2
  • GG 1

On 3/30/2024 at 4:20 PM, CulturedCrow said:

If I see an All Girl Harmony relic Epic or above, I might snag it

I thought harmony didnt do anything, has this changed?

1 hour ago, jelom said:

When you get a draw, you pass the opponent and get the reward or do you have to fight again?

You fight again, but thankfully the opponent stats are not reset, so you can slowly chip away their girls and defeat them after one or two dozen fights.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, madahmed said:

but how is it possible to get a draw?

I dont know the exact parameters, but if noone wins within some number of rounds (probably 100 or 1000 or something) then the fight is declared a draw. Its possible if you have 100%+ dodge on the frontline girl and you barely do damage to your opponent for one reason or another. This will extend the fight long enough so that the draw condition kicks in.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 430i said:

I thought harmony didnt do anything, has this changed?

Harmony works like it does outside labyrinth, more harmony means more chance of crit, ans less chance for the opponent to crit you. Its not efficient tho, but with the updated relics, they are less terrible.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, madahmed said:

but how is it possible to get a draw?

i had a draw once against 5. floor boss with one shielder and one mana booster. It was impossible for me to break those shields, and the boss did not break my frontline. But nice to know the text is still missing 😂 

On 3/17/2024 at 4:20 PM, XXDongXX said:

i think i am trapped in a infinite loop. 5th floor boss has green/blue gs5, so basically a shield every 3 or 2 turns. I can't do enough dmg to break those shields, and my frontline keeps getting healed, shielded and dogdes a lot. 

image.thumb.png.5c6d3c06dde6f41836afcb38e367cada.png

this is running on 8x speed for 10 minutes now 😂

after pressing the skip button it has not detonated there servers :

image.thumb.png.3cadeeffd3a176419803f056e1f2d2b6.png

and i am up for another round 
image.thumb.png.ef61c19018421c6e0978f107b89ca0dc.png

now with Rabby in the frontline of the boss it should be done in minutes. I am pretty sure if i were not so lucky with relics in this run, i might have never beaten him. The double Attack on heals is nice because it spreads your heals instead of having them all simultanously.

image.thumb.png.0beda69e74e02397acee90bfe0ab240d.png 

• Thanks 1

Nice... The "revives" tiles are not reviving the only tired girl in my squad but healing one which was at 90% health. :/

Happened 2 times on the first floor of hard. The first time I thought that I lost 2 girls before but after that I checked before selecting the tile that I had only 1 tired girl and she was not revived.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Thinking 1

6 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

Nice... The "revives" tiles are not reviving the only tired girl in my squad but healing one which was at 90% health. :/

Happened 2 times on the first floor of hard. The first time I thought that I lost 2 girls before but after that I checked before selecting the tile that I had only 1 tired girl and she was not revived.

Huhh... I thought it was weird yesterday, when the game decided to heal the 2% missing ego on my backline healer, instead of reviving one of my tired girls

And I just had my first tired girl revived this time when I have multiple other tired girls. Really weird.

Hard mode result when opposing girls don't have GS5 :
image.png.3f573213df97ebfb0d219691388f8fae.png

I changed my harem girls equipment to not have a GS5 girl in the top 7 girls and finished with a full team of starter girls with GS5 considering the labyrinth girls ranking.

Could have less tired girls if the revive didn't heal girls at 90% health but revived tired ones instead.

On the front, I had a girl with 100% dodge and another one with 72% and 49% double attack.

Edited by mdnoria
Hard result
  • GG 1

6 hours ago, mdnoria said:

I changed my harem girls equipment to not have a GS5 girl in the top 7 girls and finished with a full team of starter girls with GS5 considering the labyrinth girls ranking.

I thought that the 7 girls thing didnt work? Is it decided on a fight-by-fight basis or at the beginning of the labyrinth for the whole duration?

2 minutes ago, 430i said:

I thought that the 7 girls thing didnt work? Is it decided on a fight-by-fight basis or at the beginning of the labyrinth for the whole duration?

The 7 girls is based on the 7 most powerful girls in your squad selection screen when you are initially choosing your 140/280 to bring into the labyrinth. The girls in your active squad at any point afterward have no effect.

I'm not positive, but it's also possible that the top 7 girls in the selection screen dictate opponent skills even if you avoid choosing those 7 girls to bring into the labyrinth.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CulturedCrow said:

The 7 girls is based on the 7 most powerful girls in your squad selection screen when you are initially choosing your 140/280 to bring into the labyrinth. The girls in your active squad at any point afterward have no effect.

Thanks! Just to make sure I understand it correctly - it takes the top7 girls overall into account and not the top7 that the player selects right? And for example, if a player unskills a top girl, selects the top7 and skills her back up - the game will only take the unskilled girl state into account?

20 minutes ago, 430i said:

thought that the 7 girls thing didnt work? Is it decided on a fight-by-fight basis or at the beginning of the labyrinth for the whole duration?

it is definatly not for the whole duration.

On 4/1/2024 at 6:59 PM, XXDongXX said:

that blessings change made my run much worse. Did floor 1-3 yesterday with one skilled girl in the top 7. After the changes it were 5 of them 😒

i don't know how exactly it updates, but it definatly does.

11 minutes ago, 430i said:

And for example, if a player unskills a top girl, selects the top7 and skills her back up - the game will only take the unskilled girl state into account?

even if this works i do not think the invest in ymens for reskilling is worth it.

41 minutes ago, XXDongXX said:

even if this works i do not think the invest in ymens for reskilling is worth it.

You don't have to reskill girls . Unequipping temporarily your skilled girls and equipping the 7 stronger unskilled girls should be enough in most cases, and it won't cost you a single Ymen.

• Thanks 1

For those who have already made some attempts, as far as you know, if I remove the skills when I go to choose the 280 girls, I start the maze and before finishing it I put the skills back on, will the opponents in the maze still be left without skills?

57 minutes ago, Erin86 said:

For those who have already made some attempts, as far as you know, if I remove the skills when I go to choose the 280 girls, I start the maze and before finishing it I put the skills back on, will the opponents in the maze still be left without skills?

No. Each time you encounter an enemy in the maze for the first time, it is generated based on your entire harem. If among the first 7 in terms of power there is a girl with the fifth level of skill, then the enemy will have a similar one.

In other words, until you see the 5th boss, there should not be girls with the fifth skill in the harem among the 7 most powerful ones.

• Like 1

She appeared at the end of the path but she's not in the market.

image.thumb.png.656bbf73ff9f791f50669111e42ded33.png

Maybe you need to beat the final boss to unlock her ?

Edit : fixed

image.png.2953bbf1df4307171f116e47b0549d2b.png

Also, the new club champion girl is appearing here... (Yeah sure, I will waste coins on a girl easily obtainable elsewhere)

Edited by mdnoria
fixed
  • Like 1