New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

Yeah same here. I can't finish my current run without spending at least 1 rejuv stone (maybe 2) knowing that I already used one to finish the 3rd boss. I'm currently in front of the 5th floor boss which decimated the second half of my 280 girls when I only scratched the opposing front girls for 25% health.

2 hours ago, SamRei said:

Influencing the Laby difficulty by resetting skills of the first 7 girls sounds like an extremly aweful design, I don't even know what to say about that.

Maybe excluding them at the start of the run would work.
I don't want when starting a run to have to micromanage to ungear my GS5 girls to put this gear on some weaker girls for them to got into the first 7. (Leaving my pvp team in shambles until I finish my run).
This sounds clearly awful too but just not selecting them would be OK I guess, even if a bit strange.

---

Edit: Also just got the daily goal of beating a labyrinth floor when I'm stuck in front of the last boss 😅.

Edited by mdnoria
Daily goal

im curious is it possible to beat hard lab not using stones if u get 0 dodge cards and 0 damage reduction cards? anyone did it? wondering how much not having a lot of high lvl girls affects bad runs

Beating hard without dodge cards and using stones is doable.
I have done it on my first hard run but I think I had some other damage mitigation relics.
The opponents are hitting like a truck so without some defense, your team will be obliterated before doing anything.

Also, I find that stacking some Finish Move relics helps a lot for finishing hard.

Friends, the patch notes said critical thinking is fixed, I picked it up to increase my girl's damage by 30%.

My crits are now scoring between 5,000,000 and 7,000,000 damage.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

On 3/26/2024 at 11:38 AM, mdnoria said:

Maybe excluding them at the start of the run would work.

Tested it during this run and it does not work.

The 2 first opponent's girls have GS5 like my most 2 powerful Harem girls even if I didn't pick them in this run.

• Thanks 1

is it bug? boss5 one girl have 100% dodge?
wasnt checking how fight were going. but after some time they stop losing hp
image.thumb.png.5d71da7300562c55822301c83585cc64.png
and now when i check how fight goes i make 100% miss on them

Edited by DuDeLoK

There is another bug. Sadly I did not have developer tools open to get the AJAX response, but I am sure this is what happened: One of my tanks died through to the eccentric damage burn skill. She however did not die visually, but instead was kept showing ~13k ego, but she neither was attacking, nor was attacked, nor anything else, and after the battle she was lost/tired. So there is a visual bug when girls die from eccentric GS5.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, SamRei said:

yupp, there is a serious dodge problem here, I'm really getting tired of having 1 out of 10 attacks hit

Where did you get the steroid booster to hit that much?

• Haha 1

finished that evade fight with Eccentric girls skills. dont check how fights were going but made decent damage.
anyone knows if there were lab fixes? or crit is still imbalanced?
and if last boss dodges again like before then will focus on it with eccentric girls

in my run i picked one critical thinking and i did not get those crazy high crit numbers. But i am not sure if one relict was enough for that bug. 2 days ago i had 2 or 3 of them. 

I did not have dogde problems on floor 5 boss either. But it was by far my worst run in terms of relics. not a single dogde relic, no finish move and only one epic protective bubble. From floor 4 on it was simple throwing wave after wave of girls at my enemies. I picked the easiest possible path and finished with 1 stone used and 170 tired girls.

Edited by XXDongXX
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, XXDongXX said:

in my run i picked one critical thinking and i did not get those crazy high crit numbers. But i am not sure if one relict was enough for that bug. 2 days ago i had 2 or 3 of them. 

No more big damage numbers, on the other hand; I do have some Good news;
It seems they did manage to fix the critical damage relics. I had both global and target "Critical Thinking" relics in todays run, and I can confirm that they now all work as intended.
image.thumb.png.1367f2d72a89f606da75a02a67407e27.png
Here I have Agate with a 160% Target Critical relic, along with two Critical Thinking 40% relics, for a total of 240% extra critical damage. Attack - defence (77.677 - 34.502) = 43.175. Multiply by 4.4 (440% total crit) = 189.970.
I have broken down all the damage math  in the table in this picture, so you can look how much each relic adds.

I can sadly also confirm that "Defeat Medication" still does not work with "Finish Move" This is not unexpected as it was not mentioned in the patch notes, but it is worthwhile information to have nevertheless.

image.thumb.png.27e6a396654a222c0dc29427f5cbc3db.png
I have 2 "Defeat Medication" relics, for 28% heal, but as you can see in the responce here, no heal was done.
The girl is marked as "Finished" meaning she was taken out by "Finish Move"

My girls total ego is  400.200 as seen in the red box, her ego before the attack is in the blue box; 387.252 and as one can see, its the same number as the ego in the responce, if the heal had worked, the responce number would have been updated with the new value.

28% of 400.200 is 112.056, and that would have fully restored my girl to max ego.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 5 heures, EpicBacon a dit :

No more big damage numbers, on the other hand; I do have some Good news;
It seems they did manage to fix the critical damage relics. I had both global and target "Critical Thinking" relics in todays run, and I can confirm that they now all work as intended.
image.thumb.png.1367f2d72a89f606da75a02a67407e27.png
Here I have Agate with a 160% Target Critical relic, along with two Critical Thinking 40% relics, for a total of 240% extra critical damage. Attack - defence (77.677 - 34.502) = 43.175. Multiply by 4.4 (440% total crit) = 189.970.
I have broken down all the damage math  in the table in this picture, so you can look how much each relic adds.

Thanx for this information.

after looking at your table. it seems pretty strong to pick up some of these relics from now on.

about defeat medication, i stopped picking them since the appearance of the bug and also i think that there are better healing ways rather than defeat medication after its adjustment by kinkoid. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, madahmed said:

after looking at your table. it seems pretty strong to pick up some of these relics from now on.

I've always liked critical damage, and getting some extra critical damage along with some critical chance might just be what one needs to take out one really strong defensive girl.

Critical Damage global has been working since the release of hard mode, and I am quite pleased with it, this latest update finally fixed the Target version, along with the changes to double the bonus, it seems like a good investment on a backline damage girl.

57 minutes ago, madahmed said:

about defeat medication, i stopped picking them since the appearance of the bug and also i think that there are better healing ways rather than defeat medication after its adjustment by kinkoid.

Yeah, so you can stack defeat medication pretty high, but you'll need several relics for it, and you are constrained by the will of the RNG, will the frontline girl who actually need healing be able to hit the target she can defeat, or will she hit the one target she can't and end up tired the next round.

It is a good relic, but it has limitations, especially until they fix the bug with "Finish Move" Considering that "Finish Move" is a much stronger relic, especially when stacked, it makes little sense to grab "Defeat Medication" at all, even when other options are sub-par. You either choose one or the other.

I had a run with 38% finish move, and that was just stupid, Taking out entire teams when they had 30%-ish ego left. Needless to say, if I would have picked up any "defeat medication" relics that run, they would just be a wasted relic slot.

As for healing, I am usually running two white girls for healing, Sake and Fanny&Fione, "Rejuvenation" relic seems a bit weak to me, as it only heals based on missing ego. "Ego rebound" relic can be good, regaining ego based on your damage, but you'd want that on a frontline girl for maximum effect, and then it becomes a problem keeping her alive again.

Edited by EpicBacon
changed 30ish ego to 30%-ish ego
  • Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 9:05 AM, Horsting said:

There is another bug. Sadly I did not have developer tools open to get the AJAX response, but I am sure this is what happened: One of my tanks died through to the eccentric damage burn skill. She however did not die visually, but instead was kept showing ~13k ego, but she neither was attacking, nor was attacked, nor anything else, and after the battle she was lost/tired. So there is a visual bug when girls die from eccentric GS5.

I've seen this as well.

On Defeat Medication, something people need to consider is how relics scale as you progress in the labyrinth. Finish Move is an S-tier relic, not just because it provides more damage than all the other damage relics, but also because it scales off of your opponents' stats. Red opponents in the laby and even Yellow ones as you progress will have much better stats than your girls, so scaling your relic from their stats is the best bang for your buck.

Defeat Medication is trash-tier to me because even if it works with Finish Move, it only triggers when your damaged girl makes a KO and even then it only heals that single girl for a minimal to moderate %. Once you are comfortable in the normal labyrinth, only your frontline should take damage in most fights, which gives you abysmal odds of triggering DM.

Rejuvenation is my healing relic of choice since it often makes a difference for whether your frontliner survives some bad RNG long enough for your healer to use their skill. I like to have around 10% Rejuvenation with a couple Frontline Defenders by the time I enter the 3rd Floor.

I feel pretty confident in my tactics as I've been able to finish my last 2 Normal runs with 0 tired girls and without relying on any Duck Master. Switching to 2 healers instead of just 1 moved me from 5-7 tired girls to 0. My current favorite loadout is Stun/Healer backline, Shield/Shield/Healer midline, Defense/Mana Boost frontline. I usually swap my Mana Booster out for another Shielder on the 3rd floor unless she picks up a girl-specific relic or two.

Side Note: I would love it if you could cash a healing square in for a small amount of coins. Especially those annoying side-by-side healing squares right before the boss that you can't go around.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CulturedCrow said:

My current favorite loadout is Stun/Healer backline, Shield/Shield/Healer midline, Defense/Mana Boost frontline. I usually swap my Mana Booster out for another Shielder on the 3rd floor unless she picks up a girl-specific relic or two.

Your backline and midline is the same as my setup. I've not yet dedicated specific girls to the frontline as I seem to go thru 10-20 girls in a normal run. What frontline girls do you use? Tanks or Mages? I've had luck with mages early on due to their higher defence, but find that Tanks are not too bad later on due to them having more ego, as the shield mana skill is based on targets ego. 

• Hearts 1

1 minute ago, EpicBacon said:

Your backline and midline is the same as my setup. I've not yet dedicated specific girls to the frontline as I seem to go thru 10-20 girls in a normal run. What frontline girls do you use? Tanks or Mages? I've had luck with mages early on due to their higher defence, but find that Tanks are not too bad later on due to them having more ego, as the shield mana skill is based on targets ego. 

I always start with Charm girls in the frontline. This week I've used Red Witch Monika as my defense buff and Kalissa (the 5 star common) as my Mana Booster. 

Once I enter the 3rd Floor, it depends on whether I've picked up many Ego relics or Duck Master. Any Duck Master girl would rotate to the front line. If I've picked up a few Ego relics, I will replace my front line with Hardcore girls after sorting them by highest defense. Alternatively, sometimes I get a girl-specific relic that boosts Kalissa's ego by 24% or something, so I would leave her up front.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, CulturedCrow said:

I always start with Charm girls in the frontline. This week I've used Red Witch Monika as my defense buff and Kalissa (the 5 star common) as my Mana Booster. 

Once I enter the 3rd Floor, it depends on whether I've picked up many Ego relics or Duck Master. Any Duck Master girl would rotate to the front line. If I've picked up a few Ego relics, I will replace my front line with Hardcore girls after sorting them by highest defense. Alternatively, sometimes I get a girl-specific relic that boosts Kalissa's ego by 24% or something, so I would leave her up front.

Thanks, seems like we had some of the same ideas in mind. I'll have to check my status on bulbs before tomorrows labyrinth run to see if I can try something. I have not used specials like mana boost, and defence much at all, could be interesting to try out. And I could also check the responce, and look if the defence is added correctly too.

It should also be noted that I am not specifically going for 0 damage run, I go for all coins while doing as many red/orange fights as possible. So basically a long as I don't loose all my girls, it does not really matter. But as I mentioned earlier, I am usually in the 10-20 range. Last run was a 10.57, and I believe the one before that was 20.88? Somewhere around that.

My best run so far has been a 0.23 run on normal, where I had 90% dodge, but the opponent got off a red skill that happened to hit the one un-shielded girl I had

EDIT: Here are my latest Stun testing data;

image.png.23ace9903cdf08814b958f45262d02ff.png
Mythic stun is slightly better then Legendary, it should also be noted that I had a really bad Mythic stun run a couple cycles ago, with 17.65% and that is surely dragging down the % a bit, I think its closer to 30% actual. But I'll keep testing and get more data as I go.

There is an argument for swapping out stun for something else, stun is really good when it triggers, but sometimes you get 15 failures in a row, and that could have been 3 shields, heals or 3 burnout on the opponent instead.

Edited by EpicBacon
Added Stun
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

i have not used specials like mana boost

if u use more then one healer/shielder, mana boost helps with gettin your heals in different turns and not all at the same time. Thats the main reason why i use it + i nearly allways have a green mythic skilled for leagues anyways.

• Thanks 1
  • Boner time! 🍆 1

I've been specifically trying for 0 Tired runs lately, but while still hitting all the Red fights I can.

On the first two floors:

I prioritize Red fights >Yellow fights >Green fights >coins>healing. I look at the entire route and add the totals together though, kind like how you plan your whole route when rock climbing rather than only looking for your next handhold.

I'm also pretty lenient with relics but prioritize Finish Move/Protective Bubble > Frontline Defender/All Ego(epic or higher)> Rejuvenation(epic or higher) > Vigorous Motivation > Sensual/Submissive +Damage > Protection Assist. I make an exception for girl-specific Duck Master > +Ego/+Defense and would pick them over anything besides Legendary/Mythic Finish Move. If I see an All Girl Harmony relic Epic or above, I might snag it instead of a +Damage relic. On Normal mode, I like to bolster my durability most and honestly ignore offense other than Finish Move.

On floors 3 and 4 I prioritize Red fights/Coins > Yellow fights >healing. For relics, I continue with the same priorities until FM gets close to 40 or Prot Bubble gets around 20% total. Bubble has diminishing returns with multiple copies so I like to get 2 stacks of Leg/Myth or 3 stacks of epic/legend if possible. If I haven't picked up any Harmony, I am prioritizing an All Girl Harmony relic at this point. Harmony in the Middle is unnecessary for me since I only take damage in the front line and I am picking up Harmony to specifically protect against opponent crits.

When I've failed a No Damage run, it's usually because one of my front liners gets focused down and sniped by multiple crits before my heal goes off. So my relic choices are mostly focused on beefing up my front liners before the 4th floor. Once I feel confident in my front liners, I start picking up some +crit chance and +crit damage relics to buff my damage.

If I'm having bad luck with relics, I may have to scout the 3rd floor opponents to check their speed stats vs my girls. I might end up choosing 2 Yellow opponents over 1 Red fight just to roll a couple more relic draws if a Red opponent was going to outspeed me with their entire team instead of just a couple of their girls.

For girls, I have every 5 star common and rare girl fully skilled. I run Purple Eye league teams since it's just my most consistent category with diverse girl colors. So I have Mythic Mala skilled as a healer and then a variety of Purple Eye legendaries skilled for sensual shields. I have to go out of my way to skill a Legendary Submissive for my second healer and just randomly chose between Millie and Melisandre Raveneye. Otherwise, there's no rhyme or reason for the specific girls I chose.

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2024 at 4:20 PM, CulturedCrow said:

I'm also pretty lenient with relics but prioritize Finish Move/Protective Bubble > Frontline Defender/All Ego(epic or higher)> Rejuvenation(epic or higher) > Vigorous Motivation > Sensual/Submissive +Damage > Protection Assist. I make an exception for girl-specific Duck Master > +Ego/+Defense and would pick them over anything besides Legendary/Mythic Finish Move. If I see an All Girl Harmony relic Epic or above, I might snag it instead of a +Damage relic. On Normal mode, I like to bolster my durability most and honestly ignore offense other than Finish Move.

I've been sleeping on Rejuvenation, I grabbed a couple today, 18% total, and while the total healing is not that great, it was enough to survive another round on some of my frontline girls, and thus kept them alive until the healing skills kicked in. It will not protect you against the "crit barrage" that the ai does sometimes, where it crits one of your girls 3-4 times in a row, or where 13 of the 14 first attacks are thrown against one girl. I lost two girls to that this run, its a bit annoying.

My frontline had one casualty on floor4; the second to last battle, when the ai went full ham on one girl from the start, and my girl tired out on the final attack before it was my turn and had healing.
My 4th floor consisted of 1 yellow (medium) fight, followed by 5 red (hard) ones

Druidia Titania and Finaltits were my frontline girls of choice for the final two floors, unfortunately I did not have any spare bulbs to beef them up any further, so no girl skills for them. Titania's 32k defence along with the Protective Bubble made her really durable tho.

Still today was a good run, lost 5.1 girls. (normal mode)
Notable relics:

40% (34.95%) Protective bubble
18% Rejuvenation
15% Impactful
14% Front Defender
10% Finish Move
10% Global Critical Damage Increase 
 8% Egoist
 8% Vigorous Motivation

160% Critical Damage Increase - VR Norou
120% Critical Damage Increase - Golden Rabbi
 72% Duck Master, Sake (obtained 2 battles from finish)

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 1
  • GG 1