New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

1600x900_Twitter_Post_29.thumb.webp.24d0579110dcca2e7ff49234e53a0330.webp

KKs long ago announced Feature "The Labyrinth" take more steps to start in the not to far Future.

Today Rosso announced at Discord that they start an alpha test and they hope that they will start with the Labyrinth at test-server at Thursday.

Who wants to be an Alpha-tester should PM Rosso at Discord.

image.png.0ec7d63c5cab0fd69325e2a3edbd22ac.png

Edit: First reaction from an alpha tester:

image.png.3c7f673b3f173637774b66456819c317.png

Ok, not very expressiv. 😉

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 4
  • Thinking 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

I died miserably at the start of the third level of easy mode, can't provide any valuable feedback, especially on the fairness of the prices: given my weak-ass test server account they are just insane; with a more upgraded account it shouldn't be a problem going *a lot* further, but I really can't say if the amount coins one gets by completing all the three levels makes the prices for the girls in the shop reasonable or not.

• Thinking 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to New Feature: The Labyrinth - Since December 1st at test-server

Obviously with my 10 girls on the test server I did not get very far, but I have a couple of usability suggestions:

• option to show the team when selecting between the 3 relics
  • option to show the relics on the team selection screen
  • Like 1

image.thumb.png.1b44778e07eba752737104096309b5fb.png

Even with a much more progressed test-server account I can't test anything... the game let me go further.

I'm not sure if I should be angry or should I laughing...

Edit1: Needed to use the direct link, access through the Sex-God-Path is broken.

Edit2: Aaaand the next bug:

The second battle I wanted to start:

image.png.e67fefcb8b8936a8cd7e70234ea02ded.png

the team screen seems to work normaly, but then at this page:

https://test.hentaiheroes.com/labyrinth-battle.html?id_opponent=2&number_of_battles=1

I see only this:

image.thumb.png.e7e4eb632aae4a1307b6676a4a225b2b.png

and the game stop here...

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

is it just me or is there a bug in the test server making all the girls equipment no matter the rarity look like its mythic do to the background. And if its not just me I hope this does not hit the real server as it makes the very hard to make out.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 3

It is working fine for me

Some screenshots. In the third floor

image.thumb.png.6dcb0a617f570145565ee98db5e268b4.png

In the pre-battle screen displaying (when hovering) the stats of girl

image.thumb.png.5f8728eeded8c584d6da36b683f01145.png

the battle, with a blocked attack

image.thumb.png.fc50afc62b33937c342c5c3433858177.png

battle doing damage

image.thumb.png.059a8e5adf3b9291802e07f6e2d0d943.png

the rewards after the battle

image.png.0e388d89de23aec3c7ebf2c9d21d654e.png

choosing one relic after each battle

image.thumb.png.35c9d9ad1e53579c58110c47040b762f.png

the labyrinth shop

image.png.9092bcd5709f3ac38101fe70509a16c6.png

the squad with some girls tired after many battles

image.thumb.png.72dd49fc19098c436f82b647e6199c2b.png

a "few" relics earned after the battles, the cards are huge

image.thumb.png.7515022bbb0fec3b42ed5a0d7d88bb12.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

4 ore fa, jelom ha scritto:

the labyrinth shop

image.png.9092bcd5709f3ac38101fe70509a16c6.png

Okay, so that's where the reviving hearts are, I was going crazy looking for where to get 'em. So the shop isn't the same for everyone, not only regarding the other available girl aside the labyrinth one.

Here's mine

Screenshot_20231201-213931_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jelom said:

It is working fine for me

choosing one relic after each battle

image.thumb.png.35c9d9ad1e53579c58110c47040b762f.png

a "few" relics earned after the battles, the cards are huge

image.thumb.png.7515022bbb0fec3b42ed5a0d7d88bb12.png

The Relics are interesting. How they are used? Are they activated automatically? or only some of them can be applied at a given time?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, Tom208 said:

If you have 70 girls, you should have access to that feature.

I only have 35 girls, and I was still able to enter, it's just that I have half the "squad" allowed. But since we're still only using 7 girls at a time on the new battlefield, it isn't much of an issue.

I've completed the first level of the Easy mode, and it was pretty fun. Of course there's still a lot to take in, I'm barely scratching the surface of the new battle system, but it seems great and refreshing so far. I'm also very pleased there's no timer between fights or an additional BS currency just for the ability to fight (well, there's the Stone to revive dead or damaged recruits, but I haven't received one yet, and at least it doesn't stop us from fighting with a different team). It seems like true PvE in the good sense of the term, basically free just like Boss Bang, but interesting and fun to play.

---

EDIT:

I'm also super excited that this is a new permanent feature rather than an event or a seasonal thing, and that it has a revolving door of not just Labyrinth runs to make, but also items in its new permanent shop (they did make a new currency for that, but it's understandable, much like Sapphires for the new ME Market). This truly rocks! <3

Can't seem to find anything negative to say about this thing, it's already fun to play even for the sake of it on the TS where the rewards I might get are useless to me. If there is a catch, I haven't spotted it. As it is, I can't wait for this to go live! It seems to be everything I hoped it would be.

----

However, now I'm stuck at the end of Level 1 and I can't seem to move on to Level 2. The little orange arrow top right of the screen doesn't do anything for me.

image.png

I can see from others' posts and screenshots that it's not a global thing and it is possible to progress to the second Floor, but how? Not sure if I'm experiencing a bug or if I'm missing something. Any suggestion would be much appreciated either way.

EDIT2: Found it! ^^ I didn't notice the orange scroll bar at the bottom (not super visible on an orange background!). So the fight I had with the popup I didn't understand (see below) wasn't actually the Boss of the Floor. Cool! I can go on. :x

image.png

---

Another weird thing I didn't understand at all (and it happened too fast to take screenshots, plus I didn't pay too much attention as I was just trying to explore as much as possible). When I defeated the Boss, one girl popped up, who I initially thought was given to me as a reward, but she's already a part of my collection. Maybe she was healed up for free or something and that was the reward?

image.png

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2

2 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

However, now I'm stuck at the end of Level 1 and I can't seem to move on to Level 2. The little orange arrow top right of the screen doesn't do anything for me.

image.png

I can see from others' posts and screenshots that it's not a global thing and it is possible to progress to the second Floor, but how? Not sure if I'm experiencing a bug or if I'm missing something. Any suggestion would be much appreciated either way.

Another weird thing I didn't understand at all (and it happened too fast to take screenshots, plus I didn't pay too much attention as I was just trying to explore as much as possible). When I defeated the Boss, one girl popped up, who I initially thought was given to me as a reward, but she's already a part of my collection. Maybe she was healed up for free or something and that was the reward?

image.png

You have to scroll right to advance.

Also, I can think of two possible things about the girl popping out: 1- you stepped on a tile with the wing thingy, and that is a free revive of a tired girl of your team 2- if it happened after a fight, it was inside one of the three card/relics, and that is a slightly stronger relic that boosts only the girl depicted on it.

3 ore fa, OmerB ha scritto:

The Relics are interesting. How they are used? Are they activated automatically? or only some of them can be applied at a given time?

They are like passive abilities. You win a fight, you can choose one relic card between three, it starts to grant you the effect written on it starting the next fight 

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm also super excited that this is a new permanent feature rather than an event or a seasonal thing

It does sound like the girl may be like event/seasonal, was reading something about that changing every 60 days. I'm hopping it ends up like league did and they just add a girl every 60 days rather then you miss your shot at the one before. If they do that I'm all in, it be kind of like a more interactive PoP

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Also, I can think of two possible things about the girl popping out: 1- you stepped on a tile with the wing thingy, and that is a free revive of a tired girl of your team 2- if it happened after a fight, it was inside one of the three card/relics, and that is a slightly stronger relic that boosts only the girl depicted on it.

Thank you! (I eventually noticed the scroll bar, see my edited post, but yeah orange on orange wasn't super visible to my sore eyes ^^).

For the healed girl, the first time was at the end of a fight, so it's probably one my relics. And now that I'm enjoying the second Floor, I've just experienced the other full free heal from an angel icon as you described! ^^ I can confirm she was previously "tired", and now I can use her again. Sweet! I wasn't quite sure what these things did, except that it was some kind of bonus or perk.

image.png

Damn, this thing got me hooked so bad, I started upgrading and clicking things in the rest of the game on my test account just to make it a bit more playable. ^^

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, Yamiray a dit :

It does sound like the girl may be like event/seasonal, was reading something about that changing every 60 days. I'm hopping it ends up like league did and they just add a girl every 60 days rather then you miss your shot at the one before. If they do that I'm all in, it be kind of like a more interactive PoP

That remark was has been already made on alpha server, especially because currently, with only the easy mode, you can't get enough coins for 60 days to buy the new girl.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, Yamiray said:

bug in the test server making all the girls equipment no matter the rarity look like its mythic

4 hours ago, jelom said:

it is not only you, here are my "common" equipments in test server, just a background color issue.

image.png.7a1c22b088a056472e9f796c4ca654aa.png

I've teleported your two comments here from the Chit Chat thread, since I'm 99.998% sure this must be related to the fact that there's an item in the Labyrinth Shop specifically for Mythic GG pieces. Just throwing it out there, in case it hasn't been reported already.

---

Ah, now I've reached Floor 3, but my entire Squad is "Tired" and since I didn't see (let alone get) a single Stone anywhere to revive them, it seems I'm stuck for 8 days? =/

image.png

image.png

image.png

Unless I can actually fight with my Hero alone? ^^ (Thankful, nope).

image.png

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I would honestly keep playing it if they gave us a few Stones so we can do more test runs. Where slash how are we supposed to get these, again?

• Thinking 1

10 minuti fa, Tom208 ha scritto:

Into labyrinth's shop.

About this, since what you can find into the labyrinth's shop is exactly defined but a bit random, It would be nice to have a way to refresh and change the stock, or simply a refresh/reroll of what the shop offers after x hours. 

In my current shop I do not have a single rejuvenation stone available, and the timer says I'll have a new stock there in 8 days and 11 hours, tht is when the current test cycle should come to an end

• Like 1

hace 6 horas, bolitho76 dijo:

image.thumb.png.1b44778e07eba752737104096309b5fb.png

Even with a much more progressed test-server account I can't test anything... the game let me go further.

I'm not sure if I should be angry or should I laughing...

Edit1: Needed to use the direct link, access through the Sex-God-Path is broken.

Edit2: Aaaand the next bug:

The second battle I wanted to start:

image.png.e67fefcb8b8936a8cd7e70234ea02ded.png

the team screen seems to work normaly, but then at this page:

https://test.hentaiheroes.com/labyrinth-battle.html?id_opponent=2&number_of_battles=1

I see only this:

image.thumb.png.e7e4eb632aae4a1307b6676a4a225b2b.png

and the game stop here...

same here :(

and we are seeing undefined and other people see enter and back mid,....

Edited by Megawewo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom208 said:

Into labyrinth's shop.

Thanks. So, is it not implemented with this version on the test server? Or did I just happen to have none on offer in my shop selection?

image.png

I'm guessing the 9 days until reset is just for this iteration on the TS, since even there in the rules and info tab, it says that Labyrinth runs reset and Labyrinth shop items rotate every 2 days (thankfully):

image.png

At any rate, I won't be able to test it further until it goes live, it seems. But that's fine by me. Bring it on! B|

• bolitho76 changed the title to New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live