Saphires

robbiwilliam

The whole informations around this from different Discord channels:

Test-server Channel at the start of November and the start of the HA at test-server:

image.png.8f79dfe5d4f2a1b299f14002fe1ef637.png

image.png.2a947970990a8ba3f696ade5ba7cc6bc.png

So all what could mentioned in the last weeks was: They stay this time, but we don't know how this will be in the future. With high possibility it will be only a one time thing.

Today at hh-game-general Channel:

image.png.d740feef951e7d715d3b2fe8c0dbf9e8.png

So for the next future it seems the sapphires will stay until KK announce a change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I am surprised he intended them to not survive between events. Actually I quite like the synergy between HA/SE and SM the way it is now: One could theoretically use Sapphires to finish (some selected) girls if SM coins are rare. Currently this is not a realistic use case, but in the long-term, if revivals from various events (including LD) are regularly offered in HA/SE shops, it could become relevant. Also, the SE shop would be completely worthless with only 80 Sapphires from rewards track and none from past HA/SE. We will see. All good if any change is announced before a last HA/SE gives a change to use last saved Sapphires.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Horsting said:

Also, the SE shop would be completely worthless with only 80 Sapphires from rewards track

Many F2P players will generally only reach 40-60 sapphires, which is enough for one purchase of shards for girls. This is somehow completely crazy.

By the way, there are no sapphires in the cards this time, so this becomes even more inconvenient.

P.S.

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Test-server Channel at the start of November and the start of the HA at test-server:

image.png.8f79dfe5d4f2a1b299f14002fe1ef637.png

2.jpg.b990e8a446a4942723cb7f4ded0da068.jpg

Edited by Master-17
P.S.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I REALLY hope the rest of Kinkoid and also the entire community has successfully countered Rosso's surprisingly twisted idea of breaking the common sense rules for how permanent slash recurring shops and permanent in-game currencies are supposed to work, specifically for Sapphires. This makes no sense and would be extremely detrimental for no good reason at all. Even seemingly evil, yeah.

I'll quote myself from the HA #1 thread for posterity:  

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

PS: Yeah, we do keep the Sapphires in between events just like the SM coins and I can also tell you it will be the same for Labyrinth coins. This was announced in patch notes and relevant info pages, but even simpler than that: any in-game currency that has a permanent market/shop you can use them on (when that market/shop is available) you always keep until you use. Also, you can always double-check by looking at your Green Backpack thingy:

image.png

We had a slot for Sapphires there like a month or two before we even knew what Sapphires were going to be. That's a clear indicator that it's a permanent Currency, as opposed to the temporary Progresion items on the right, that do expire unless used once their relevant cyclical event or feature ends.

• Like 2