Sleigh Belles

DocJD

Apologies if there's a thread on this already. I did a search and found none.

The rewards track in Sleight Belles seems so paltry it's hardly worth bothering except as part of your normal play, unlike the cantest/evemt it replaced from last month. I see no reason to even buy a card.

Or am I missing something?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DocJD said:

Apologies if there's a thread on this already. I did a search and found none.

I've moved your thread to QA for now. But I have no idea what you're talking about. "Sleigh Belles" doesn't ring a bell. Is it a translation of one of the events or is it in another game than HH (because you've posted this in the HH forum)?

The rewards from the Seasonal Event rewards track (aside of the girls) are indeed much less/lower compared to Hot Assembly. However, most of us only really care about the girls in both cases, i.e. whether/how to reach the 9000 or 13,500 Xtals for the 2nd or 3rd girl.

The SE does not give much opportunity to change the play style anyway, aside of aiming to use all kisses from natural regeneration, and probably defeating champions more often to get the 10 kisses from their stage 5 rewards (in case you have the girl already). And one can skip the SP during LD and the last one during MD/R to raise the number of villain battles when this is cheaper (compared to buying CP refills at the end of the SE only to reach the next SE girl).

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Horsting said:

probably defeating champions more often to get the 10 kisses from their stage 5 rewards

This is only relevant for HH, because in other games after stage 5 only EPx1 (Night-club x1) orbs are given (if there is no girl's shards are left)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Okay, thanks guys. I've moved the thread to the QA section of the CxH forum now.

Maybe put it in the general CxH forum, and it would be the formal event thread? ;)

I'm missing 3 girls from the XMF event which are on the market. I have 120 crystals from the previous ME, so only 40 more would be enough for 40 shards of one of the girls. That's the most I can get from this event.

Getting the 4th drop of crystals will be tough. Heck, even getting the 3rd one. I usually took just one card, to get the 2nd girl. I'll see how it goes, I'll take both cards if they will get me the 3rd girl, but if not, I'll stick to my original plan of taking just one card for the 2nd girl.

• Thinking 1

9 hours ago, OmerB said:

Maybe put it in the general CxH forum, and it would be the formal event thread? ;)

I don't know about that, this thread's OP doesn't feel anything like a dedicated event thread. If anyone feels like making an event thread, that's nice, but again we don't have a dedicated CxH forum mod (plus with Ravi gone MIA for a couple of weeks now, and Holy being much more active on Discord and rarely chiming in on the forums these days, although he still helps for key things in the background, especially when I'm taking a few days off... I'm basically the only HH EN forum mod fully active right now, and unlike Ravi I don't even play CxH, so the bare minimum monitoring, approving posts and stuff like that is really the most I can offer to CxH regulars here).

• Like 1