[ December 25, 2023 ] Crazy Cumback Contest 3

bolitho76

17 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I honestly don't remember what the rewards are for CCbC when you have no girl left, or if it's worth waiting on claiming her so I can farm a few epic flower bunches.

I guess I'm overthinking it, since there are no special groups for players with or without girls available as there are in LC: we're just all in the same groups (with brackets per levels, still, so I'm still in BoD as always). So it should be exactly like regular CbC in that regard: if you don't have shards to get, you simply compete for everything else.

So yeah, at best I can sneak in 50 low-value epic flowers from going over 100 shards for Rumiko. I'll try doing that.

image.thumb.png.658817f704baf5c3ff66a0bb85b55a95.png

Since I have more MPx3/6 orbs than I can ever spend in multiple upcoming DDs, I figured that it does not hurt to use some of them outside of DD in opportunities like this. Thanks to the fast MP rotation, I was able to get 4 girls with 20xMPx3 and 8xMPx6, giving 5440 points already. This + DGs and some extra MPx1 orbs from the two MDRs was enough to win this contest.

This should also allow me to reach the 15k tier in PoV, probably even 20k. 25k sadly seems out of reach without wasting orbs, i.e. leaving too few for max benefit next DD. Only hope is if this happened early during next CE.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2
  • GG 2

Gain money, spend money - both is easy.

Gaining: Sell some equip, had waited to claim the Ymen rewards in PoG, PoV, Season, ME and PoA, do some Champ fights and so on.

Spending: Equip Pachinko, Great Pachinko, buy equip in the market, upgrade girls, refill market with gifts and Books and some more.

I could reach this score with claiming Ymen rewards, buying Books and Gifts at the market withou refills so far, some Villan battles, 7 champ fights (was a Daily goal) and selling 300 items (Daily Contest is GirlsXP + Sell items and I needed some Ymen to be able to counter if someone tried to snipe me out of the top15).

image.png.30adc20ec39b41767696747de0c0267e.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

I'm exremly curious how much the scores increase.

Depends on whether the people spent more or gained more Ymen. I definitely spent more, but also got a lot of hero gear I could sell. But as always, I'll decide at the very end whether it is worth it go for this contest at all. Spending more than 300M/400M Ymen for 300 kobans IMO is still not worth it with GPx1 for 700k as alternative invest, among others.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

Damn, it's the last day and last girl, and I dropped from 15th to 16th and only got 34 shards for the last girl in the previous contest instead of 50 shards, so now I'm going to have to get a top 4 finish to get the remaining 66 shards I need to get the girl, instead of a relatively easy top 15.

• Hug 4

I'm done catching the two girls I had available, and Equipment Day is always the most valuable and interesting of this event format in my book. So I'll claim these today (completing Ruriko in the process, as I already claimed the first 50 shards on Day 3) to get a bit more out of it:

image.png

I'm at 50%, so one of the 34% first, and then the other 50% one to get the most epic flower bunches while I'm at it, right? The remaining +34% reward should just vanish before I claim the orbs and gems at that point.

• GG 1

image.png.bb42529dc3535c1c5af06dfeb2888a25.png

Good end for this CCbC. 1st wasn't reachable and Seb made it clear very early that he wanted to win this.

15th needed 74.740 points.

Could reach 4th in Daiyl Contest with only a little bit more than 90.000 points - ca.23.000 from PoV fights, rest from spending. 1st was above 300.000 points.

Edited by bolitho76
  • GG 2

This Crazy carnage contest I had three girls to rescue, so I had to play a bit harder than usual in the contests the first days. with the shards secured I didn't spend much money the 5th day, and I could have won the last day but I was distracted upgrading gear in the other games and got sniped.

image.png.12a8338073d242d2e3b3068389920bbe.png

image.png.2e3cefd19008d69ae1aba2942d2a9267.png

• GG 2

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Why do we not get informed about that in advance?

Like mdnoria pointed out: We had knew what Contests appear for CCbC and CbC and when! The pattern for the regular CbC and the Crazy CbC are known - CbC was often enough so you should have the pattern in mind and the CCbC pattern was announced in the blogpost and is added to the opening-Post of this thread too. If a newbie would complain, I could understand, but you are a longtime player so you should really know.

And on top: At the last Day of CCbC is Equipment Pachinko the pointmaker, perhaps upgrading equip is also worth to consider. Great Pachinko makes to low points to be seriously used here.

I had one girl already, and I can't really remember what happend in this game in December 2021.

I got snipped on one day, since I really don't have that kind of time in December, work related, so the timing of this event was quite bad for me, got two of them done, not the end of the world, but quite confusing since I almost never need to get a girl at a comeback contest, and now there are three, damn.

• Hug 2