Free Rewards Kobans are a Scam?

AoG

I have been inactive for a few years, got back , spend some money, and you also sometimes have these additional 600 kobans you can get freely from trying to play something else. The last 3 times i cliked on it , and it does NOT appear every day, simply NOTHING happened, the window disappeared, and that was it. These free additional kobans are kind of needed to play the game, without having to do every villain and contest with single clicks, so i m not going to lie, without theses kobans , it s lame and no sense of playing. already lost 1800 now, dont want to spend money now just because these free offered packages obviously are a scam? 

It is recomended that you temporarily disable your pop-up blocker (or configure your browser to allow them) before trying the sex friends offers, to allow the other external site to open in a new window.

And if it doesn't work after you had tryed the non-addblocker thing, you can write a support ticket (menu -> settings -> support) and mention which offers are problematic to you. Normaly KK staff fix the problem and add the Koban to you after a relativ short time.

It is a common wide spread issue that e.g. the free HH kobans for playing PSH until 2nd world are not giftet automatically, and that you can ask support which will give them quickly. Everything else worked well for me, when disabling all ad and tracker blockers, and checking in case for blocked popups.

Also sometimes you need to reload the page for an additional rewards popup to appear.

Did as yousaid, didnt know i can write a ticket straight to support, they instantly solved it, i know now where to write if it should happen in the future, thanks to support and you guys. the best , have a nice day

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AoG said:

have a nice day

Nice day and happy year 2024 to you too, however please note for future reference:

So kindly post in QA next time you have something you're unsure about. Definitely NOT in Bug Reporting, especially not with such dumb and clickbait-y phrasing as "is this a scam?" or your ridiculous "theyarenotsupportsolvedproblemthebest" tag. Cheers.